Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... (4364 Views)

Abdul Umar: Attack On The Police College True, But No Officer Was Abducted / “nigeria Will Be Doomed If Tinubu Becomes President,”- Kanu Warns / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Peritome: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Senator Kamala Harris is a Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed if Joe Biden wins.

Joe Biden will be caught off & she will take the seat.

I once read about this here as said by a prophet. Can't trace the link on this site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by GamalNasser: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Trump is a two term President

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Peritome: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

There might be a TIE. Like a close result.
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by LosC: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Exactly
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by AsomughaChuks02: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Peritome:
Senator Kamala Harris is a Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed if Joe Biden wins.

I once read about this here as said by a prophet. Can't trace the link on this site.
Don't play with Indians. Their juju is very potent grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Righteousness89(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2020
You Don't need a Prophet to tell u that!

America to me is the Mystery Babylon described in the Bible..

The United States was a Nation Blessed by God Almighty due to Relationship the Founding Father's had with God. The Nation was Founded on Godly Principles which helped it to become a World Power. Their Relationship with the Nation of Isreal also Made them what they are.

As the years rolled, a New set of Americans began to spring up. They sold out Iniquity, Immorality, Abortions, idolatry, Occultism,Ungodliness, Sodomy, Evils of al kinds and Abominations to Nations.

Some of the Leaders began to create their own ways, Departing totally from the Values and principles of the Founding Fathers.

Today we see a side of the American Politics that is Fully anti-God, anti-Righteousness and anti-Godliness.

The other side may not be totally clean, but they are much better as They still hold values of the Founding Fathers.

The USA was Headed for Destruction, but I believe the Prayers of the Righteous in the Nation brought About President Trump .

Call President Trump whatever you wanna call him, but I Tell you His Presidency brought about taking America back to the Path of the Founding Fathers both on the National and International front. He Became the First American President to Publicly Attend the Prolife event. He Publicly restored the Full Relationship Btw America and Isreal, not just in Campaign Promise but in Action.

Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the USA and the World at Large. Some level of Righteousness is seen in President Trump.

The Workers of iniquity has been on his Head since day1 of his Presidency..

Personally, I Believe Trump is the "Last Trump" the Bible talked about!

But Should in case Trump is not Re-elected and we are still Here on Earth, Then will You see the Full Wrath like never before on the USA and the World at Large..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Vyzz: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
A man who claimed to come from the future...
Was it John titor or so said that trump will win

1 Like

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by aremuforlife(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Another conspiracy theory.
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by CrazyOptimist: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

The United States was a Nation Blessed by God Almighty due to Relationship the Founding Father's had with God. The Nation was Founded on Godly Principles which helped it to become a World Power. Their Relationship with the Nation of Isreal also Made them what they are.

As the years rolled, a New set of Americans began to spring up. They sold out Iniquity, Immorality, Abortions, idolatry, Occultism,Ungodliness, Sodomy, Evils of al kinds and Abominations to Nations.

Some of the Leaders began to create their own ways, Departing totally from the Values and principles of the Founding Fathers.

Today we see a side of the American Politics that is Fully anti-God, anti-Righteousness and anti-Godliness.

The other side may not be totally clean, but they are much better as They still hold values of the Founding Fathers.

The USA was Headed for Destruction, but I believe the Prayers of the Righteous in the Nation brought About President Trump .

Call President Trump whatever you wanna call him, but I Tell you His Presidency brought about taking America back to the Path of the Founding Fathers both on the National and International front. He Became the First American President to Publicly Attend the Prolife event. He Publicly restored the Full Relationship Btw America and Isreal, not just in Campaign Promise but in Action.

Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the USA and the World at Large. Some level of Righteousness is seen in President Trump.

But Should in case Trump is not Re-elected and we are still Here on Earth, Then will You see the Full Wrath like never before on the USA and the World at Large..

Thank God you rightly said your 'Personal opinion'. Don't try to interpret the bible with your personal reasoning. What level of righteousness have you seen in Trump? Trump is the last trump.... Guy you funny die .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by byinks(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Some think America will be destroyed and Africa and the rest of the world will remain normal ?
Better pray Trump wins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by byinks(f): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
She already has an agenda

2 Likes

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Minsk24: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Religious bigot. You forget to mention the blood of natives spilled. .God is just a camouflage for people to rule over others...
America is turning blue by November...
Conservative ideologies has no place in the white house

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Minsk24: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Thank God you rightly said your 'Personal opinion'. Don't try to interpret the bible with your personal reasoning. What level of righteousness have you seen in Trump? Trump is the last trump.... Guy you funny die .

Dat guy na goat..
See stupid talk about founding fathers and relationship with God.. One single sense and wisdom him no get... Mtcheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Karlifate: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Peritome:

I think you're referring to Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church.
He wrote a book titled: "Warning to the Nations".
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Commentor: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

[/s]
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Lorenzop: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

you forgot to add... Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel just like the bible prophesied against the wishes f many evil democrats....Soon, many countires will recognize the Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by tamdun: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fine woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Minsk24:

Religious bigot. You forget to mention the blood of natives spilled. .God is just a camouflage for people to rule over others...
America is turning blue by November...
Conservative ideologies has no place in the white house

That's more like talking like God.
Keep this for future reference- Trump stays in the white house for another term.
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by IjebuWarrior: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
As usual... na dem Okoro mofos... angry
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by CrazyOptimist: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Budoski:
small sense like this u na get,which point u make now,all u can do is laugh and display ur stupidity and foolishnesses

Relax and look at what you just wrote.
Then look at mine.
Now ask yourself, who is stupid and foolish?
Who no get sense ?

Ode
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Kissiemu(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

What the heck is this guy spinning?
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by fykes(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abeg kamala or kamalu Harris are they going to let Nigerians have easy abi pre trump era, visa processing again? Na only that one make me hate Trump.
U can't shut my people out of ur country and expect me to have an iota is likeness for u
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
lipsrsealed... Who be you and ..

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by obonujoker(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
That Kamala Harris already looks evil wink

But God in his infinite mercies will allow Trump win again...

Amen

1 Like

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Openbusiness: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
After that, Pence 8 years, after that Ben Carson 8 years, after that Nikki Halley 8 years. The Demoncrats should just forget about America. They won't smell the White House in another 50 years grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Openbusiness: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
obonujoker:
That Kamala Harris already looks evil wink

But God in his infinite mercies will allow Trump win again...

Amen
She is evillllllllllll. They wanna make her president through the back door. Uncle Sleepy Joe the shameless pedophile is a walking vegetable, even 50 times worse than Buhari. Touching little underage girls is the only thing that keeps his antenna receiver working grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Openbusiness: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
One million Joe Biden can never defeat Trump. He can't even defeat Bernie Sanders, if not that the Dem establishment doesn't want Bernie and always rigging him out because he is not part of their inner circle. Biden will be destroyed in November, despite all the crisis the Democrats have been engineering this past few months, like spreading the Coronavirus, like riots and whatnot. They will fail. Biden is a total disaster grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by GamalNasser: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
After that, Pence 8 years, after that Ben Carson 8 years, after that Nikki Halley 8 years. The Demoncrats should just forget about America. They won't smell the White House in another 50 years grin

Amen Amen Amen
Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Stewart883(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness:

Lol look at this one from a "shithole" country predicting the future of the United States! Guy better pray for your shithole country and leave Americans to decide for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... by Stewart883(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
One million Joe Biden can never defeat Trump. He can't even defeat Bernie Sanders, if not that the Dem establishment doesn't want Bernie and always rigging him out because he is not part of their inner circle. Biden will be destroyed in November, despite all the crisis the Democrats have been engineering this past few months, like spreading the Coronavirus, like riots and whatnot. They will fail. Biden is a total disaster grin

Continue to ramble rubbish from your mouth... Leave the USA alone and think about who rules your shithole country... You stay in one corner of you room typing shit about who rules America Damn u Nigerians never fail to amaze me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawan, Atiku, Tinubu, Governors Preach Love, Tolerance At Christmas / Andrew No Check Out:Nigeria Must Survive(Classic Naija Track) / Ex-gov Amadi Ikwechegh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.