Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja (1031 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja by 11Ebiscoo: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
The Senator representing Kogi West district in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has been reportedly attacked by armed men in Gwagwalada area of Abuja.

According to Raypower-100.5 FM Abuja, Senator Melaye was on his way to Lokoja for a court sitting in a case of alleged arms running brought against him by the Police when the incident occurred on Thursday morning.

The men were reportedly in a government Hilux van and a Sienna bus.

Melaye’s whereabouts remains unknown as at press time.

More to come…

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/breaking-again-armed-men-attack-dino.html

Re: BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja by drtwist(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please let's join hands to vote out all PDP and APC politicians out of office including those those that having the past occupy one position or the other.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja by bedspread: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
This Is Dangerous to Our Democracy!!

My Earnest Prayer is That all Politicians , office Holders or Person irrespective of Party Affliations that is Sponsoring, Supporting or Sympathetic to Violence, Bloodshed and Corruption of any kind in Our Country Be Crippled andLaid to Rest in JESUS NAME..

I Declare GOD'S Intervention in Our Country in JESUS NAME...
Amen
Re: BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
The desperados are restless.

The Evil Regime too shall come to an ugly end unexpectedly..!

Na Just time.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja by ganye1: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
I strongly believe that Dino planned the whole thing to avoid appearing in court. It is very sad that a thug like Dino is allowed to be in the national assembly.
Re: BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja by Ingocof(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
I hope he didn't organise this to seek for public sympathy concerning the impending trial
Re: BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja by Ingocof(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
I hope he didn't organise this to seek for public sympathy concerning the impending trial?
Re: BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja by 1zynnvn(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
drtwist:
Please let's join hands to vote out all PDP and APC politicians out of office including those those that having the past occupy one position or the other.

I swear, we deserve the kind of leaders we get.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Another Buhari’s Minister Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / The Many Sins Of Atiku Abubakar! / Yoruba Were In World’s Best Universities When Before Amalgamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.