Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain (35948 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo / Sule Lamido, Shehu Sani & Others Escapes Azman Air Disaster In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by investnow2013: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
DANGER ALERT!!!

This is MGBEMENA STREET, AWADA, OBOSI, ANAMBRA STATE.

This street has been under construction for some months now by some people who I don't even know if they are into road construction.

Don't even know the kind of materials they are using here, they will just leave a trip of sand and the rain with carry it away.

We can't pass through here anymore, except through Nwaziki Street or Ezeiweka.

I believe this was a project the government of Anambra State gave to some people, now they left it that way, risking the lives of people.

Please share this until the government of Anambra State see it. It is getting out of hand.

4 Likes

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by investnow2013: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
This is one of the election roads in Anambra state that was abandoned after the election leaving many properties in danger of collapse!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by Customer80: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
E be like agege bread o. grin cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by OneStep3: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bad government.
We always celebrate them when they do little things but depriving us of many entitlements.

This is Nigeria

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by afroniger: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
shocked shocked Damn! That is a disaster. The authorities need to move in quick to salvage the situation.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by investnow2013: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
This road was not that bad before this charade called construction!.....This is new Mgbemena street Awada road, even to trespass is risky, Pachuks construction company has constructed the worst and dangerous road, At Awada,

21 Likes

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by OneCorner: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ibadan is worse dan dz.
Datz d fact

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by afroniger: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
investnow2013:
This is one of the election roads in Anambra state that was abandoned after the election leaving many properties in danger of colaspe!

Bro, what do you think could have caused this? The authorities need to act fast before those nearby buildings are affected and begin to collapse.

16 Likes

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by investnow2013: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
afroniger:

Bro, what do you think could have caused this? The authorities need to act fast before those nearby buildings are affected and begin to collapse.
If this pipuu don't want to do any road,they should leave the road the way it use to be,than all this, Mgbemene street used to be good until Obiano awarded it to Pachus construction Company,now see the result!

8 Likes

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by VampireeM(f): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
I can't believe Mgbemena str is this shocked.. What happened? This street so many years ago was tarred. How will Nwaziki and Nworah str now be? lipsrsealed

I keep wondering the solution to these Erosion issues in Anambra especially esp with the non existent drainage system by most home owners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by investnow2013: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Where is lalasticlala!.... Obiano needs to see this because one of my properties is at risk!

1 Like

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by afroniger: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
investnow2013:
If this pipuu don't want to do any road,they should leave the road the way it use to be,than all this, Mgbemene street used to be good until Obiano awarded it to Pachus construction Company,now see the result!

That area looks densely populated so the state government needs to take this development very seriously. Lalasticlala, your attention is needed.

1 Like

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by investnow2013: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
VampireeM:
I can't believe Mgbemena str is this shocked.. What happened? This street so many years ago was tarred. How will Nwaziki and Nworah str now be? lipsrsealed

I keep wondering the solution to these Erosion issues in Anambra especially esp with the non existent drainage system by most home owners
This is one of so called election roads!..... The govt is contributing to the environmental problems in the state. This road cannot take more than 1 month to complete but it been almost a year now and now this!

6 Likes

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by DoyenExchange: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
So Anambra never changes? I passed through this road about 15 years ago and it was almost like this!embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by investnow2013: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
DoyenExchange:
So Anambra never changes? I passed through this road about 15 years ago and it was like this. embarassed
This road was not bad before this shabby construction!

8 Likes

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by joeace2020(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Terrible

How about learning how to make 2D animation video explainers for Nigerian small businesses and also selling on fiverr to cients around the world? Visit my training thread using my signature ln signature link.

1 Like

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by horsepower101: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Adoption of concrete road and good drainage system will solve this issue

1 Like

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by Authoreety: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Working wilie, ur attention is needed here urgently

1 Like

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by nwabobo: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
investnow2013:
This is one of the election roads in Anambra state that was abandoned after the election leaving many properties in danger of colaspe!

Was it not you people that supported Obiano?

Nke a bu nke anyi!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by fiercehillz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Earthquake?
Reminds me of the movie "Geostorm"

1 Like

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Looks like scene from an earthquake

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by jayson87: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Construction of that road is made in aba. Destroyed even before you put it to use. Simply Abatiscastic

5 Likes

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by phase1: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Gj
Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by HoodBillionaire: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
auction no port loading
since naija na dumping ground
Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by Triniti(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Handiwork of Obiano election campaign projects, the state is littered with such abandoned roads all over the places

6 Likes

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by ararumeteam(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by lazynairalander1: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Result of bad governance .

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by Olukat(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
This earthquake was not reported?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by GistFullGround: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
People from the locality should be VERY HAPPY!

Maybe sooner or later nature will carve you guys out of Nigeria

What IPOB couldn't do, nature will do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62wWxqkbx0o

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by Bizibi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
investnow2013:
is it a reputable company?
Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by Ololanla: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Those Buildings are not safe o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain by Reelmii: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
afroniger:

those pple in those building should better start making plans to leave, if flood can do this it ca definable collapse the building

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times / 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.