Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) (4428 Views)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by dammy13(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
A man and a woman were spotted doing their thing while having fun in Imo state.

The man and woman (whose relationship is unknown) – were seen in an awkward position while downing some bottles of beer.

A Facebook user who was shocked to see the duo in that manner, took this picture of them and posted it online.

http://kikiotolu.com/shameless-people-between-this-man-and-his-lady-partner-in-imo-state-photo/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Great minds drink alike. A man who doesn't drink isn't fit to be called a man.

Proudly a drunkard since 1972.

7 Likes

Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin Somebody's grandparents grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by 4reala(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
The man like person wey wan poopoo
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
These people are just clowning around so where is the awkwardness here?? I think it is unfair for you people to drag them to the internet in order to make them an object of ridicule.

4 Likes

Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by mrjaydee(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
IGBO AMAKA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by ritylove(f): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
and to think of this, that this are peoples parents or rather grand parents publicizing themself in this form i dont blame them tho i blame the person who took this picture and choose to upload a greater form of hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by donbachi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ndi ara
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by IamPlato(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
How Does This Concern Us
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by zyzxx(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
who knows maybe the blood moon of tomorrow is the day of rapture
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by fashionale(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chai!!!! This is somebody's father. SMH

Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by emmancipated(m): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Oringo
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by AgroNG: 2:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Men gana enwe anuri... Tabanu ife mehn... Ego adigo.

God be praised. Its been a great 2018 so far. If you are not keyed into the agro revolution going on now, what are you waiting for? Are you unemployed and still going around submitting CV while broke? 2018 is almost over. Are you a civil servant and have a plot of land somewhere wasting? Why not become a cucumber farmer and make extra thousands planting Cucumber as a side income?

I am the most reliable distributor and supplier of the best Cucumber and WaterMelon seeds in Nigeria and I also farm them in sacks making at least 20-50,000 per month farming cucumber and watermelon.

See testimonies of transactions here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale

We had positive reviews and feedback because the seeds we deal on are hybrid and are of the best quality. Same day you planted, is same day it germinates or 48 hours at the most. What are you still waiting for? Read the threads below for more insight on how to be a successful cucumber farmer. You can also call or Whatsapp me directly 09090907136

Call or Whatsapp us on 09090907136 for more insights and assistance. Your success in extra income farming is my prime concern.
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 27, 2018
...and did you beg for their permissions before posting their faces on internet?

I hate it when people's privacies are invaded unapologetically.

2 Likes

Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by SarakiBukola: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2018
mrjaydee:
IGBO AMAKA

Hehehe. You dey craze.

IGBO AMAKA !!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by KingLennon(m): 5:57am On Jul 27, 2018
They are catching trips. And they trips is taking them higher. See the man face grin
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2018
Ishilove:
These people are just clowning around so where is the awkwardness here?? I think it is unfair for you people to drag them to the internet in order to make them an object of ridicule.

people will do anything, I mean; anything to create traffic..... it's just pathetic..... this is obviously a gathering of some sort of celebration and someone somewhere deemed it fit to capture the moments and cook up a storyline to feel important.
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by IamAirforce1: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
It can only be Owerri people
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by Ishilove: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

people will do anything, I mean; anything to create traffic..... it's just pathetic..... this is obviously a gathering of some sort of celebration and someone somewhere deemed it fit to capture the moments and cook up a storyline to feel important.
In saner climes with a working system, legal action can be taken against people who do these kinds of things.
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:
It can only be Owerri people

before nko, we know how to catch fun.

some see fun but cannot catch,
some can catch but see no fun,
we see fun and we can catch,
Glory be to thee oh Lord.

Bless our fun, oh Lord for Christ sake,
ishilove, come and catch,
lala, come and catch,
aninweze, come and catch,
diportivo, come and catch,
Gazuzz, come and catch,
nurey, come and catch,
adanny1, come and catch,
chukel, come and catch,
cosplay, come and catch,
jodecibmw, come and catch,
banky3w, come and catch,

all demeanors come and catch

Iamairforce1, GO AWAY
Pipedreams, GO AWAY
legalwealth, GO AWAY.

OTHERS COME TO OWERRI AND CATCH FUN IF U CAN.
don't worry even those non owerri indigenes, we pardon u to catch some fun..... as long as ur name dey list
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by IamAirforce1: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Glory be to thee oh Lord.

Bless our fun, oh Lord for Christ sake,
ishilove, come and catch,
lala, come and catch,
aninweze, come and catch,
diportivo, come and catch,
Gazuzz, come and catch,
nurey, come and catch,
adanny1, come and catch,
chukel, come and catch,
cosplay, come and catch,
jodecibmw, come and catch,
banky3w, come and catch,

Iamairforce1, GO AWAY
Pipedreams, GO AWAY
legalwealth, GO AWAY.

don't worry even those non owerri indigenes, we pardon u to catch some fun..... as long as ur name dey list

Lol
Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by jodecibmw: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2018
My guy remember to book better hotel for me oo..

obekediamondfuto:

Re: Fun Moment Between This Man And His Lady Partner In Imo (photo) by jodecibmw: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2018
I concur.

Ishilove:
ritylove:
and to think of this, that this are peoples parents or rather grand parents publicizing themself in this form i dont blame them tho i blame the person who took this picture and choose to upload a greater form of hypocrisy
obekediamondfuto:

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride / . / Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.