Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS (1007 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS by EvangelistMFM(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Here is the pathetic story of a Taxify driver trying to make ends meet
My name is John Otuechere iam a driver-partner with Taxify whose office is located at 9,Gabriel Olusanya street,off Qmb builders mart road,Elf bus stop(Petrocam filling station lekki).

On the 15th July 2018, around 4:17pm I got a request via Taxify from one Alice Isah from the arrivals of the Muritala Mohammed international airport Ikeja lagos. She was going to Lekki garden estate phase 3.As I got to 3rd mainland bridge, my car began to make a serious noise, I told her i cant park on this bridge to order another ride for her because we might not get a driver on this bridge so,I managed it close to a RRS police checkpoint near Kingsway road, I came down and discovered that all the 4 bolts that is holding the tyre is already off except one,that was what prompted the noise,so now that I recognised the problem no need to order another ride for her again so I beckoned on the officers to allow me fix the issue. So someone crossed from the other side of the road to assist me right in the presence of this Alice and the officers. We fixed the car in the space of about 10 minutes, the person that helped me crossed back in our presence. When I got to her estate, opened the booth, she said one of her bag is missing, I said let us go back to the airport, she said no way that she was sure she personally put the bag in the booth, before I could say a word,she began to slap me, calling me a criminal that I conspired with that man to steal her bag, before I knew it, I found myself in Ogombo police station and detained with the car. On Tuesday,17th July the IPO( investigative police officer)by name Sergeant Esan wanted to take me to my house for search and from there to the airport, she refused saying the officer is supporting me. Before I knew what was happening, she wrote a petition to the police commissioner, and I was transfered to FSARS(federal special anti robbery squad that deals with hardened criminals) on Wednesday 18th July 2018.I was seriously tortured with a iron bar by one Supol Omoneme severally in the presence of this Alice who was laughing saying "Yes he deserves it,criminal".Supol Omoneme asked me to pull my clothe and ask me to clean my blood on the ground,this time i was bleeding profusely. He now led me with blood stains to the office of the O.C SARS ,he asked for what happened from both parties, only for him to say iam not saying the whole truth that they should go and hang me(They have a shrine called theartre where they hang suspects and tie them and start beating them to confess).On thursday morning i was brought before him with one suspect whose two hands has been paralysed by them as a result of the hanging.He said this is what they will do to me that night. Luckily for me ,my lawyer Barr.Anita came and demanded to see me,they refused to provide me,after much protesting i was made to see her. She protested why I should be beaten in such manner. My lawyer now suggested why not go to the airport to at least verify. On Friday 20th July ,the IPO assigned to me in FSARS by name Sergeant Madalla that was supposed to go with me to the airport was again accused by this same woman that he was supporting me.

Now the senior officer followed her with my sister to the airport, lo and behold the said bag that made me suffer for days in the den of SARS was forgotten by her, she has not even cleared it from the counter.

I[b][/b]am in pains,i have been dehumanized, victimized and face humiliation. I dont know who to run to.

Re: TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS by onward4life(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
God pay every oppressors with Tribulations.

Let them fall and remain in a deep sleep and remain asleep thereof

Reverse their wisdom backwards

In the mighty Name of JESUS!

AMEN.
Re: TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS by onward4life(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bro I am truly sorry

I feel ur pain

Re: TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS by onward4life(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
This things keeps on happening

Now it's beginning to look like fake

Re: TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS by SeunDobo(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2018
na dat lady make all the issue complicated but believes God we judges her ...sorry bro
Re: TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS by PamaB(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please tell you Lawyer to Sue her and the Police immediately. If you like wait for God to come down and judge or let one person come and tell you to forgive.its payback time bro, a good lawyer could fetch you good money with this case.

1 Like

Re: TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS by morgang(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
I wish I can help this young man to get justice. If only the useless and pathetic bi*tc in question agreed to check at the airport but the Nigerian factor that everyone is a criminal beclouded her mind.

Can I ask what the lady and police did after she discovered her bag ?

Nigeria is a shithole regardless

1 Like

Re: TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS by Zucchi(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2018
EvangelistMFM:
Here is the pathetic story of a Taxify driver trying to make ends meet
My name is John Otuechere iam a driver-partner with Taxify whose office is located at 9,Gabriel Olusanya street,off Qmb builders mart road,Elf bus stop(Petrocam filling station lekki).

On the 15th July 2018, around 4:17pm I got a request via Taxify from one Alice Isah from the arrivals of the Muritala Mohammed international airport Ikeja lagos. She was going to Lekki garden estate phase 3.As I got to 3rd mainland bridge, my car began to make a serious noise, I told her i cant park on this bridge to order another ride for her because we might not get a driver on this bridge so,I managed it close to a RRS police checkpoint near Kingsway road, I came down and discovered that all the 4 bolts that is holding the tyre is already off except one,that was what prompted the noise,so now that I recognised the problem no need to order another ride for her again so I beckoned on the officers to allow me fix the issue. So someone crossed from the other side of the road to assist me right in the presence of this Alice and the officers. We fixed the car in the space of about 10 minutes, the person that helped me crossed back in our presence. When I got to her estate, opened the booth, she said one of her bag is missing, I said let us go back to the airport, she said no way that she was sure she personally put the bag in the booth, before I could say a word,she began to slap me, calling me a criminal that I conspired with that man to steal her bag, before I knew it, I found myself in Ogombo police station and detained with the car. On Tuesday,17th July the IPO( investigative police officer)by name Sergeant Esan wanted to take me to my house for search and from there to the airport, she refused saying the officer is supporting me. Before I knew what was happening, she wrote a petition to the police commissioner, and I was transfered to FSARS(federal special anti robbery squad that deals with hardened criminals) on Wednesday 18th July 2018.I was seriously tortured with a iron bar by one Supol Omoneme severally in the presence of this Alice who was laughing saying "Yes he deserves it,criminal".Supol Omoneme asked me to pull my clothe and ask me to clean my blood on the ground,this time i was bleeding profusely. He now led me with blood stains to the office of the O.C SARS ,he asked for what happened from both parties, only for him to say iam not saying the whole truth that they should go and hang me(They have a shrine called theartre where they hang suspects and tie them and start beating them to confess).On thursday morning i was brought before him with one suspect whose two hands has been paralysed by them as a result of the hanging.He said this is what they will do to me that night. Luckily for me ,my lawyer Barr.Anita came and demanded to see me,they refused to provide me,after much protesting i was made to see her. She protested why I should be beaten in such manner. My lawyer now suggested why not go to the airport to at least verify. On Friday 20th July ,the IPO assigned to me in FSARS by name Sergeant Madalla that was supposed to go with me to the airport was again accused by this same woman that he was supporting me.

Now the senior officer followed her with my sister to the airport, lo and behold the said bag that made me suffer for days in the den of SARS was forgotten by her, she has not even cleared it from the counter.

I[b][/b]am in pains,i have been dehumanized, victimized and face humiliation. I dont know who to run to.
Sorry my brother but that lady need to pay for what she puts you through
Re: TAXIFY DRIVER WRONGLY ACCUSED BRUTALISED BY SARS by DONFASZY(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Sue her for N500m wit a gud lawyer

U might win 50m n den her eye go neat

(1) (Reply)

Why I Slept With My Biological Son – 47-year-old Benue Woman / Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? / Upper Iweka Most Dangerous Place In South Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.