Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire (13620 Views)

Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church / Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court / Demands For Money And Other Things By Worshippers In My Local Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Now
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Alright.....
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Nowwwww
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
You
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Now....
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yeah...
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Now
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2021
Nah
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
which?
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bump
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nowww
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Morning
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bump
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2021
What?
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Loook
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Now
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Now.....
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2021
Morning
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2021
Now......
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2021
Morning
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Now..
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Look
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Now.. ...
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by budaatum: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
damocool:

You have a long way to go my brother, you only want to accept those verses of the scriptures that pamper you, you still wanna be a baby and the Fed with the milk and not the strong meal of the scriptures, and it's not good for ur Christian life. Thank God you cited the lot's wife verse urself, and you read that she and and her people were shown the way out and given instructions, but she couldn't.. Just like we are given the word today as well, and only the people that endue to the end would be saved, Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 1 Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? You see the categories of spiritual state of man there? Believing alone is not enough my dear brother, see these verses, Christ himself made it clear here John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned... If once save forever saved is the real word.. Read psalm 51, and see the prayer of a righteous king David, the man after God's heart. The Bible say God is too holy to behold sin to the extent of forsaken his only son on the cross because he carried my sin and urs on the cross of cavalry and borne all for us, and you expect that same God to fixed his eyes on u, pampering while u live in a iniquity after u claimed to have known Christ? My brother it's not true, our salvation is eternal but conditional we either abide in him after which we declare for the him and do the will of the Father with the help of christ or we go backslide to our old life style which as well could lead to eternal damnation if will don't run back to the cross.. See these verses as well 2 Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. It's all depends us, God has done his part..

You said it much better than I possibly could so I borrowed.

Thanks!
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bump
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Great..
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Evening....
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Look
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Listen
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Now...
Re: What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Noooooow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Almost Broke Your Faith In GOD And How You Overcame It? / Freethinkers In Nigeria And The Fear Of Nigerians / When A Sin Becomes "Normal" In Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.