Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ladies Will You Be Happy To Pick Whatsapp Call Instead Of Nomal Call From A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Be Happy To Pick Whatsapp Call Instead Of Nomal Call From A Guy (366 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Be Happy To Pick Whatsapp Call Instead Of Nomal Call From A Guy by crunchyg: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Some ladies see guys that call on WhatsApp as cheap guys. So my question to the ladies is, if you meet a new guy now, who you are interested in and you give him your number only for him to be calling you on WhatsApp call instead of normal calls, will you see him as cheap or you don't really care about the means he uses to communicate, let's share our thoughts.
Re: Ladies Will You Be Happy To Pick Whatsapp Call Instead Of Nomal Call From A Guy by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Some ladies see guys that call on WhatsApp as cheap guys.

I am more concerned about the ladies with this kinda reasoning.
Re: Ladies Will You Be Happy To Pick Whatsapp Call Instead Of Nomal Call From A Guy by kinzation(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pocohontas mah call u for WhatsApp call na

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Sexual Health... Please Hop In Here (18+) / Letter To Brothers / Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.