Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic (7433 Views)

Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Why Should I Worship A God That Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2010
Tudór:

Did this fool actually go to school??

Where did I imply pastor AIO suggested a list of attributes to us?

Here is the quote ;
i suggest you read it again then come back to me.

Clue: read the bolded part and determine the implication on the meaning of that statement. Goodluck
u better keep quite. U said pastor AIO suggested the list of similarities and so on. Show me the list he suggested on this thread?
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2010
Tudór:

^^^
bTW, your half-witted excuse wont fly as usual. . . Pastor suggested a list of similarities and so on,
I will ask u again to show me the said list.
Isnt there a difference between 'AIO suggested we draw up a list of attributes'&'pastor suggested a list of similarities and so on '?
Just show me what the list entails
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Tudor6(f): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
toba:

on the contrary u're the uneducated chap. u only displayed lack of understanding
*Yawn*
If we were to conduct a poll and people read my posts and read yours there's no doubt who they'll consider uneducated i.e YOU.

i did made points, its your lack of understanding that have blindfolded u from seeing themode.
You made [b]POINTS[/B]? Wow!!
The spam bot must have eaten them up.

Ehmmm. . .kindly [b]POINT[/B] us to the [b]POINT[/B] where you made your [b]POINTS[/B]. . .infact to make life easier for you, just give us the post serial numbers.

Oh, maybe the singular quote ''esu= asutani= satan'' counts as 25 [b]POINTS[/B]
i asked a question on the kind of esu pple link there misfortunes to. u ignorantly termed it to something else
oooohhhh, there are different kinds of 'esu'? shocked shocked

Mehn! We learn new things everyday. Pls hurry up with your ''more to come'' post. I cant wait to read and learn more.
u bi proper mumu. someone who knows nothings about tradition,but based hs/hr understanding from religious angle cant discuss esu abi? he/she sti l needs to be a genius? i pity your reasoniing mentality

understanding from religious angle?
What religion, if I may ask?

If you know nothing about tradition, myth and divinity in yorubaland how are you gonna know what esu meant to the yoruba culture, its practices, principles etc in order to make a comparison with the mythical satan character??

I wouldnt sweat it, you are a ''genius'' you should be able to do it.

I cant wait!!

who are the we? i can see its only u that have challenged me since yestday. oh sorry, i see that u are 2 in one. a male, having the photograph of a female in his profile&also (f) inscription in front of his name no? better still she.male/papiwater
what is this?
There are many readers on this thread who'll be interested in the [b]POINTS[/B] to bemade made by toba the great dimwit genius.

It'll interest you to know that i already got a mail from a reader concerning this thread and the article I copied and pasted.

So, oga, dont disappoint us who are ready to learn.

We caint wait for your ''more to come'' posts!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Tudor6(f): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
toba:

Isnt there a difference between 'AIO suggested we draw up a list of attributes'&'pastor suggested a list of similarities and so on '?
toba:

u better keep quite. U said pastor AIO suggested the list of similarities and so on. Show me the list he suggested on this thread?

ooooh goodness, goodness. . . .

I was hoping, just hoping you werent this stoopid. Tahts why i requested you look and think again
Pastor AIO:

I think that the way to go about this is for both parties to draw up 2 [b]lists of attributes.

The list of attributes of Esu vis a vis the list of attributes of Satan. And then we'll see how many similarities or dissimilarities there are between them.

Toba: bayo, how are you gonna solve your birthday logistics problem

bayo: my wife suggested a list.

Are you telling me that the conversation above only implies bayo's wife wrote a list? Or it can also mean bayo's wife suggested bayo draw up a list?

This is just sad! Education in Nigeria is damn bad.

Tell me, seriously, did you attend any university?
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2010
Dont try to stupidly cover up for ur error. Answer my question&stop acting like an ignorant looser

toba:

Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Tudor6(f): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
toba:

Dont try to stupidly cover up for your error. Answer my question&stop acting like an ignorant looser

emmmm, what error??

Dont blame your inability to comprehend written english on me pal.

You can copy and paste the whole quote and post it in the literature section, maybe they can explain it to you.

Anyway, thats not the issue of the thread, . . .I wonder why your ''more to come'' post is taking forever. . . . We cant wait!!!
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2010
Tudór:

*Yawn*
If we were to conduct a poll and people read my posts and read yours there's no doubt who they'll consider uneducated i.e YOU.
Wao it just shows how redundant your brain is to come up with such childish suggestion. Which post will people judge u on.  these? :

Tudór June 20, 2010, 07:44 AM]
I agree with you. . . What is it with these useless Hot aszholes trying to score some puunani on an online discussion forum?
[/quote]

Tudór June 20, 2010, 03:08 PM Posted by: Tudór:

go check out your mothers own, i think its free
This is just too bad.

BTW which of the tudors will i contend with? Tudor or Tudor(m) or Tudor(f)? anwer this question so i can go prepare my arsenal

[quote author=Tudór:

You made [b]POINTS[/B]? Wow!!
The spam bot must have eaten them up.

Ehmmm. . .kindly  [b]POINT[/B] us to the [b]POINT[/B] where you made your [b]POINTS[/B]. . .infact to make life easier for you, just give us the post serial numbers.

Go through the first 2 pages u'll find them there
Tudór:

Oh, maybe the singular quote ''esu= asutani= satan'' counts as 25 [b]POINTS[/B]oooohhhh, there are different kinds of 'esu'? shocked shocked
Rubbish. why dont u draw up some of the characteristics of Esu and those of satan and see if Esu isnt = satan

Tudór:

Mehn! We learn new things everyday. Pls hurry up with your ''more to come'' post. I cant wait to read and learn more.
understanding from religious angle?
What religion, if I may ask?

Both christianity and islam
Tudór:

If you know nothing about tradition, myth and divinity in yorubaland how are you gonna know what esu meant to the yoruba culture, its practices, principles etc  in order to make a comparison with the mythical satan character??

I wouldnt sweat it, you are a ''genius'' you should be able to do it.
Just keep shut. what do u know about the same culture of the  Yorubas  that u are blabbing about. I never spoke from a cultural perspective, but did speak from a yoruba speaking person's perspective. If thats too difficult for u to comprehend, then u need to examine your mentality if it still functions appropriately

Tudór:

I cant wait!!
what is this?

There are many readers on this thread who'll be interested in the POINTS[/B] to bemade made by toba the great dimwit genius.

I[b]t'll interest you to know that i already got a mail from a reader concerning
this thread and the article I copied and pasted.

So, oga, dont disappoint us who are ready to learn.

We caint wait for your ''more to come'' posts!!!!

Stop lying guy. Thats too cheap. U think most pple take online discussion seriously this days? Try something else
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2010
Tudór:

emmmm, what error??

Dont blame your inability to comprehend written english on me pal.
U lack comprehension thats y you ran from answering my question.

Honestly its very shameful on your part

Isnt there a difference between 'AIO suggested we draw up a list of attributes'&'pastor suggested a list of similarities and so on '?  what are the so on u talking about?

Tudór:

Anyway, thats not the issue of the thread,  . . .I wonder why your ''more to come'' post is taking forever. . . . We cant wait!!!

The onus lies with the two parties to draw up a list

ESU does evil

Satan does evil

Let me have your own attributes of either of them
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Tudor6(f): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2010
toba:

U lack comprehension thats y you ran from answering my question.

Honestly its very shameful on your part

Isnt there a difference between 'AIO suggested we draw up a list of attributes'&'pastor suggested a list of similarities and so on '?  what are the so on u talking about?

What are you jamming about??

ESU does evil

Satan does evil

Let me have your on attributes
WHAT?? This is your 'more to come'??
How does the above prove satan is ESU?
Do you have any idea how to engage in intelligent academic discussions?

You are a daft joker.

Long before AIO came up with the suggestion we straight thinking ones had already posted scholarly articles adressing the issue, jentwemi posted several links, i did one. The diety ESU have been well explained in them as well as a comparison with the satan character.

We await you to intelligently refute them.
Not come here with ''satan does evil, esu does evil'' like a retard. What a dumbazz donkey.
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2010
Tudór:

What are you jamming about??

WHAT?? This is your 'more to come'??
How does the above prove satan is ESU?
Do you have any idea how to engage in intelligent academic discussions?

You are a daft joker.

Long before AIO came up with the suggestion we straight thinking ones had already posted scholarly articles adressing the issue, jentwemi posted several links, i did one. The diety ESU have been well explained in them as well as a comparison with the satan character.

We await you to intelligently refute them.
Not come here with ''satan does evil, esu does evil'' like a retard. What a dumbazz donkey.

U a very complicated fool. AIO said we should draw up attributes of similarities and dissimilarities. A similarity between both is the evil picture i just painted. Do care to reason before making your posts?

All u do is just to come in here and repeat question 'are u educated' nonsense wise up
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Tudor6(f): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2010
toba:

U a very complicated fool. AIO said we should draw up attributes of similarities and dissimilarities. A similarity between both is the evil picture i just painted. Do care to reason before making your posts?

All u do is just to come in here and repeat question  'are u educated' nonsense wise up
You are just plain retarded. what ''picture'' did you paint?

you just made claims you illiterate aszhole!!!

[list]
[li]
1. can you pls back up your claim that esu does evil?

2. can you define what you mean by ''evil''. for eample is killing 'evil',  or is it only ''evil'' when satan does it? yahweh kills too, so tell us why yahweh is not same as satan.

3. Tell us HOW esu doing so-called ''evil'' and Satan doing ''evil '' too translates as them being the same character.
For example if the Greek god Chaos was said to be the foundation of all things, the Jews believe Yahweh to be the foundation of all things., Will it be safe to assume that since they both were said to be the foundation of all things, it therefore follows that the Greek god chaos = yahweh? And a worshiper of Chaos is by default a worshiper of yahweh?
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

These are some salient issues you need to address for us to understand why you claim satan = esu.
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Jenwitemi(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2010
Can we line jehovah and esu up, list their known characterstics and see which one of the two come closest to the devil? I am curious to see the result of such a match up.
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by hercules07: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
Esu in Yoruba is not the Christian Devil, they are two distinct entities. Please for those interested in Yoruba Religion and Culture, please try to get the book, the History of the Yorubas by Rev. Johnson
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by AloyEmeka5: 5:19am On Jun 23, 2010
hercules07:

Esu in Yoruba is not the Christian Devil, they are two distinct entities. Please for those interested in Yoruba Religion and Culture, please try to get the book, the History of the Yorubas by Rev. Johnson

In Yoruba mythology, is Esu a character who antagonize all their gods?. Is Esu an enemy of Yoruba gods and goddesses? ; If not, what does his character portray in the lives of the children of oduduwa. Is he an accepted helper or destroyer. I need explanation here before I draw my analogy.
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Jenwitemi(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

In Yoruba mythology, is Esu a character who antagonize all their gods?. Is Esu an enemy of Yoruba gods and goddesses? ; If not, what does his character portray in the lives of the children of oduduwa. Is he an accepted helper or destroyer. I need explanation here before I draw my analogy.
My friend, are you well at all? Despite all the literature that has been provided to you in this thread to show you what Esu is, you are still asking all these silly questions? Read up, will you!
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Jenwitemi(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2010
toba:

ESU does evil

Satan does evil

Let me have your own attributes of either of them
You forgot to include the bloodthirsty Jehovah/Yahweh to the list. According to his own "word", the bible, he is the personification of evil itself. If we start listing the evil properties of all the three characters, we all know who will come out the indisputable champ of evil. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2010
Jenwitemi:

You forgot to include the bloodthirsty Jehovah/Yahweh to the list. According to his own "word", the bible, he is the personification of evil itself. If we start listing the evil properties of all the three characters, we all know who will come out the indisputable champ of evil. grin

Dont start with ur seldom nonsense. the scope here is about the comparison between ESU and satan. I earlier tried to bring in something else before Tudor said we should stick to the topic. Dont be silly and doing over syllabus.

Topic is: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic NO jehovah or God there

[size=15pt]Start a thread on jehovah being evil and im willing to discuss that with u together with other theist like viaro,david noetic[/size] etc if such haven't been thrashed out already

In the mean time, here is the scope
Pastor AIO:

I think that the way to go about this is for both parties to draw up 2 lists of attributes.

The list of attributes of Esu vis a vis the list of attributes of Satan. And then we'll see how many similarities or dissimilarities there are between them.

I cant find anything like jehovah in the above qoute.
Read between the lines
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Jenwitemi(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2010
toba:

Dont start with your seldom nonsense. the scope here is about the comparison between ESU and satan. I earlier tried to bring in something else before Tudor said we should stick to the topic. Dont be silly and doing over syllabus.

[size=15pt]Start a thread on jehovah being evil and im willing to discuss that with u together with other theist like viaro,david noetic[/size] etc if such haven't been thrashed out already

Read between the lines

Fine, oh ye worshipper of the evil god, Jehovah. It has already been thrashed out how evil Jehovah is compared to other gods, and he came out tops, beating every other deity to the position of top evil deity of all time(glory be to the bible), so we won't go there again. There is nothing there to discuss again as it is closed and sealed that Jehovah is the most evil being that ever existed. Let us stick to the "evil" properties of Esu and Satan. Who is making the list?
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Fine, oh ye worshipper of the evil god, Jehovah. It has already been thrashed out how evil Jehovah is compared to other gods, and he came out tops, beating every other deity to the position of top evil deity of all time(glory be to the bible), so we won't go there again. There is nothing there to discuss again as it is closed and sealed that Jehovah is the most evil being that ever existed. Let us stick to the "evil" properties of Esu and Satan. Who is making the list?

u have a serious challenge with ur obsession with Christianity and God.

when i said u should start a thread i never implied Jehovah came out tops as it has been thrashed out to be so or any of the nonsense u posted above.

U deliberately read a different meaning to my post on 'Jehovah being more evil than all other gods'
then start the thread on same and lets see how it turns out this time, if trully jehovah is more evil than other gods
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Tudor6(f): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2010
toba:

Dont start with your seldom nonsense. the scope here is about the comparison between ESU and satan. I earlier tried to bring in something else before Tudor said we should stick to the topic. Dont be silly and doing over syllabus.

Read between the lines

toba:

u have a serious challenge with your obsession with Christianity and God.

when i said u should start a thread i never implied Jehovah came out tops as it has been thrashed out to be so or any of the nonsense u posted above.

U deliberately read a different meaning to my post on 'Jehovah being more evil than all other gods'
then start the thread on same and lets see how it turns out this time, if trully jehovah is more evil than other gods

Emm, dude, did you miss the below post??

Tudór:

You are just plain retarded. what ''picture'' did you paint?

you just made claims you illiterate aszhole!!!

[list]
[li]
1. can you pls back up your claim that esu does evil?

2. can you define what you mean by ''evil''. for eample is killing 'evil',  or is it only ''evil'' when satan does it? yahweh kills too, so tell us why yahweh is not same as satan.

3. Tell us HOW esu doing so-called ''evil'' and Satan doing ''evil '' too translates as them being the same character.
For example if the Greek god Chaos was said to be the foundation of all things, the Jews believe Yahweh to be the foundation of all things., Will it be safe to assume that since they both were said to be the foundation of all things, it therefore follows that the Greek god chaos = yahweh? And a worshiper of Chaos is by default a worshiper of yahweh?
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

These are some salient issues you need to address for us to understand why you claim satan = esu.

There it is again. . . We await you to come defend your assertions intelligently.
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2010
Tudór:

[b]Emm, dude, did you miss the below post??[/b]

There it is again. . . We await you to come defend your assertions intelligently.

Mbanu, i didnt.

Only that i ve been busy chasing money all through yesterday outside my office thats why i didnt reply on time. Would oblige you soon.
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Tudor6(f): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2010
toba:

Mbanu, i didnt.

Only that i ve been busy chasing money all through yesterday outside my office thats why i didnt reply on time. Would oblige you soon.
Hopefully soon. . . But I leave you with the words of our lord jesus christ. . .

33."But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
(Matthew 6:33-34).
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by PastorAIO: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

It is Esu that facilitates communication with the Gods. When one makes an ebo to the Gods it is Esu that carries the ebo to heaven to deliver to the Gods.

That is why every Orisha shrine has it's own Esu. Without that Esu it is impossible to communicate with that orisha.

Esu serves to remind Mankind that he doesn't know everything. So Esu is against pride and certainty and self aggrandising, and i-too-know-ism.

Esu serves as an orisha of Justice. He ensures that the truth will come out and he is therefore a dangerous orisha to those who live a lie.

The closest dieties to Esu in European mythologies is Hermes the greek God of communication who also resides at the crossroads (orita merin in yoruba) and delivers messages to the Gods.
Hermes (pronounced /ˈhɜrmiːz/; Greek Ἑρμῆς)is the great messenger of the gods in Greek mythology and additionally as a guide to the Underworld. Hermes was born on Mount Cyllene in Arcadia. An Olympian god, he is also the patron of boundaries and of the travelers who travel across them, of shepherds and cowherds, of the cunning of thieves and liars,[1] of orators and wit, of literature and poets, of athletics and sports, of weights and measures, of invention, and of commerce in general.[2] His symbols include the tortoise, the rooster, the winged sandals, the winged hat, and the caduceus (given to him by Apollo in exchange for the lyre).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes

In Roman mythology he comes closest to Mercury.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(mythology)
In Hindu mythology he comes closest to Ganesh.
http://hinduism.about.com/od/lordganesha/a/ganesha.htm
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by jesus3: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2010
Pastor AIO:

It is Esu that facilitates communication with the Gods. When one makes an ebo to the Gods it is Esu that carries the ebo to heaven to deliver to the Gods.

That is why every Orisha shrine has it's own Esu. Without that Esu it is impossible to communicate with that orisha.

Esu serves to remind Mankind that he doesn't know everything. So Esu is against pride and certainty and self aggrandising, and i-too-know-ism.

Esu serves as an orisha of Justice. He ensures that the truth will come out and he is therefore a dangerous orisha to those who live a lie.

The closest dieties to Esu in European mythologies is Hermes the greek God of communication who also resides at the crossroads (orita merin in yoruba) and delivers messages to the Gods. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes

[size=30pt]Haha PASITO[/size] how u tey no all these looool
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Jenwitemi(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2010
toba:

Firstly, i have a serious problem with christianity because christianity has serious problem with all other cultures/religions. Secondly, i have problem with your god because he is not only evil, but he is also an impostor trying to pass himself as the creator of the universe(GOD) which he is definitely not. I hate fraudsters of all kinds, and that includes your bloodthirsty jewish god.

toba:

You seriously do not want that, do you? To prove that your jehovah is the most evil deity ever created is the easiest thing in the world, and that by using his own socalled "word", the bible. It has been done before on this forum. Jehovah was pitted against the devil on which one is responsible for the highest body count in the bible and Jehovah won that contest with a landslide victory. There is no being that is more genocidal in all mythology than the jewish deity that you worship. He is the personification of evil. When it comes to doing evil, satan is a saint, a lamb compared to jehovah.
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Firstly, i have a serious problem [/b]with christianity because christianity has serious problem with all other cultures/religions. Secondly, i have problem with your god because he is not only evil, but he is also an impostor trying to pass himself as the creator of the universe(GOD) which he is definitely not. I hate fraudsters of all kinds, and that includes your bloodthirsty jewish god.
No wonder it really shows in ur posts. Since u admitted havind issues with God, kindly take ur battle to him straight or what do u think?

Jenwitemi:

[b]You seriously do not want that, do you?
To prove that your jehovah is the most evil deity ever created is the easiest thing in the world, and that by using his own socalled "word", the bible. It has been done before on this forum. Jehovah was pitted against the devil on which one is responsible for the highest body count in the bible and Jehovah won that contest with a landslide victory. There is no being that is more genocidal in all mythology than the jewish deity that you worship. He is the personification of evil. When it comes to doing evil, satan is a saint, a lamb compared to jehovah.

U like to waste space and talk too much. Go ahead
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by AloyEmeka5: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2010
Pastor AIO:

It is Esu that facilitates communication with the Gods.  When one makes an ebo to the Gods it is Esu that carries the ebo to heaven to deliver to the Gods.

That is why every Orisha shrine has it's own Esu.  Without that Esu it is impossible to communicate with that orisha. 

Esu serves to remind Mankind that he doesn't know everything.  So Esu is against pride and certainty and self aggrandising, and i-too-know-ism. 

Esu serves as an orisha of Justice.  He ensures that the truth will come out and he is therefore a dangerous orisha to those who live a lie. 

The closest dieties to Esu in European mythologies is Hermes the greek God of communication who also resides at the crossroads (orita merin in yoruba) and delivers messages to the Gods.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes

That means Esu is not satan at all. Esu is akin to Jesus or angels.
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Jenwitemi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
toba:

No wonder it really shows in your posts. Since u admitted havind issues with God, kindly take your battle to him straight or what do u think?
I don't have issues with the TRUE GOD, but i have issues with a God wannabee like your jehovah.

toba:

U like to waste space and talk too much. Go ahead
I  am sorry for you. Se you wan cry, eh? Anyway, there is no need. I will just look for the older threads that dealt with this theme and bump them up for you to torment yourself over.
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2010
Jenwitemi:

I don't have issues with the TRUE GOD, but i have issues with a God wannabee like your jehovah.
Interesting what are the attributes of true God?

Jenwitemi:

I  am sorry for you. Se you wan cry, eh? Anyway, there is no need. I will just look for the older threads that dealt with this theme and bump them up for you to torment yourself over.
U should be sorry for ur self. After blabbing all through the day of wanting to start a thread, u ended with this nonsense that 'Anyway, there is no need. I will just look for the older threads that dealt with this theme and bump them up for you to torment yourself over'

Yoruba will say oti e le, u no had at all. By the time u start that thread trust many other theists that u will be challenging. I tripple dare u, if at all theres any word like tripple dare to do start the thread. so we can discuss the 'true God u ve alleged not having issues with
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by Tudor6(f): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2010
Where is Mr toba?? Why is it taking so long??
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by ISESELAGBA: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2013
jesus.:
contradictory, u worship esu yet u are not satanic. what is esu? what is satan?
Esu is a divined messenger according to yoruba myths while Satan is OLOSI (Owner of left/darkness/evil) according to yoruba myths as well. IRE OOO
Re: Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic by ISESELAGBA: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2013
Jenwitemi: No, he is not deluded. You are the one needing some education. Satan does not exist in yoruba mythology, so we do not need to call him anything. The error of translation was made by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther when he translated the satan character to esu.

Satan exists in yoruba mythology maybe you don`t know, that is the reason why we need to move to elders to learn, Satan is OLOSI in yoruba mythology. IRE OOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. / Biblical Contradictions: What should we believe / There Is Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.