Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** (2070 Views)

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by fergieboy: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2018
Bom good evening.
After reading the story of the lady that was cheated on by her husband to be , reading comments and part 2, I decided to help the woman .
Ladies watch this video closely and learn, since the men have refused to control there manhood, and society will not let we women cheat, we have decided to find a solution.
My friends took me to a prophetic man of God after my husband impregnated a girl and almost brought her in, gone are the days of red cloths juju and all that drama . This is the Morden way to trap a man for life ladies try it .
But a rat glue, put anything they like, fish, biscuits, rice etc I used groundnut because that is my husbands favorite. Pour it into the rat gum, call his name 7 times and close it with full force , turn it round your head and look for a corner to hide it .
You will see the magic.
His manhood can never stand for any woman , any time you people want to make love, you open it again , after love making close it . Just open and close , don’t forget to call his name 7 times .
Bom post this to help the young marriages . God bless all of you .

1 Like

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by fergieboy: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by fergieboy: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2018

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
I thought one would tame animals not people. Is your husband a dog? Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by Chubhie: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Many are the problems that plague humanity because of pleasures of sex.

Why are humans fixated on that intense short lived bliss in orgasm? Agreed that the sensation felt in that period of ejaculation is highly addictive.

We should learn to evolve, farm and harness that sensation for 'peaceful' purposes.
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2018
Chubhie:
Many are the problems that plague humanity because of pleasures of sex.

Why are humans fixated on that intense short lived bliss in orgasm? Agreed that the sensation felt in that period of ejaculation is highly addictive.

We should learn to evolve, farm and harness that sensation for 'peaceful' purposes.

The question we should be asking is if the rat gum works? grin Any woman that calls my name on any rat gum will surely be stricken to death by thunder.

They think I am just worshipping Sango for fun? grin

3 Likes

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by Chubhie: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Zoharariel:

The question we should be asking is if the rat gum works? grin Any woman that calls my name on any rat gum will surely be stricken to death by thunder.

They think I am just worshipping Sango for fun? grin
Was it not sango that sanctioned magun used by men to secure their women?

The rat gum seems a cutting edge approach to balance things out. Is this not poetic justice?

1 Like

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dear Future wife,

Don't make any attempt to try this with me.

Regards

1 Like

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Dear Future wife,

Don't make any attempt to try this with me.

Regards

Wait! FC Barca, you mean you're still single like us? You for don collect Makarfi's daughter naaa? grin

Na yanka rago dem for take slaughter you for Kaduna grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by Dyt(f): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by ImaIma1(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Interesting smiley
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Zoharariel:

Wait! FC Barca, you mean you're still single like us? You for don collect Makarfi's daughter naaa? grin

Na yanka rago dem for take slaughter you for Kaduna grin cheesy grin
No shaking Baba
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by obailala(m): 4:19am On Jul 30, 2018
Apostle will hear of this... angry
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by AfroSamurai: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Mindfulness:
I thought one would tame animals not people. Is your husband a dog? Nonsense.
people are also animals. Our intelligence is suppose to make us higher animals but seeing how we behave no different from them, well...
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by delishpot: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wahala dey o
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol what a waste of my 10k mb.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques / My Family Is Tearing Apart / Lovely Stainless Gate Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.