Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie (21313 Views)

What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp / nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by VictorOBVkings(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2018
Alienalert:
Ify: Alhaji how is Abuja?

Alhaji: Fine how you dey?

Ify: U just dey enjoy decamping alone!
U no wan do decamping for me?

Alhaji: we just move to Fi-di-fi

Ify: Alhaji I know. Abeg Make I send my A/c number make u do HAPPY DECAMPING for me?

Alhaji: walahi, them never pay me for the decamp allowance.
Saraki say na September

IGBO AMAKA, WE CHASE MONEY WITH EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY

PROUDLY IGBO
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by UnchangeableGod: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2018
aolawale025:
This government always denying any responsibility and blaming others for its failures
What a government!
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by UnchangeableGod: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Racoon:
So nPDP ran affairs of the mainstream APC even with the sore persecution of the former by the latter No wonder the party is going down.
Oshiomole is talking nonsense while the president's handlers are compounding the woes.
It is called propaganda.
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by Koskio(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2018
Why then did the 'core progressive', Oshiomole, meet nPDP leaders at night to beg them not to defect from APC?
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by UnchangeableGod: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2018
benzion72:

Yes ke APC is not responsible for anything
When things work well, the APC led government is responsible but when things go awry, somebody else must take the blame.
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by cytell56: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Jaisman26:
The Presidency on Thursday blamed past leadership of former Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief John Oyegun for the crisis in the party.
Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie in a statement on her Facebook page said electing Oyegun was a grave mistake as he was led by leaders of nPDP who brought the downfall of the party.

According to her, Oyegun served the party in the interest of nPDP leaders who operated on the template laid by nPDP.
“It has to be understood that the only experience Nigerians have had in the recent times has been that of PDP. Their system was not ordinary people friendly. Ordinary party faithfuls had no part nor say in PDP affairs. PDP was and is still run by impunity. Only one person and at best, a few people, decide what needs to be done.

“Consequently, the leadership of Chief Oyegun, copied verbatim, the PDP ways of doing things. It must be understood too, that the only example Chief Oyegun had of party leadership in recent times was PDP. But he was unwilling to adapt. He was not willing to be innovative or creative. At first he showed eagerness to do things differently but now we know, why he couldn’t lead change.

“It turned out that the nPDP was a pebble in the blender that blended APC into a merger. The nPDP, being a pebble that sneaked into a blender that merged ACN, ANPP, CPR and half APGA, could not merge with the others as their character was still, PDP. This nPDP hijacked Chief Oyegun and used him to transform our treasured APC into something many of us could not recognise. Nigerians began to look for, but could not see the difference between APC and PDP. Consequently, many of us either stood aloof and watched or began a background campaign to recover our party. I joined the later.

“Impunity took over the national APC. Some members of the National Working Committee, complained bitterly that Chief Oyegun was acting alone, guided of course, by nPDP leaders in the party. Everything he did was to serve their interests. The NWC would decide on an issue. Behind them, Chief Oyegun would reverse their collective decisions. He ran the APC HQ as a private estate. Are you asking how I came about that conclusion? I am from Delta State. I’ll just hang it there!

“And then it happened. His Excellency, Comrade Oshiomhole, a core progressive, emerged as the new leader of APC and all hell broke loose! Grumbling became louder. Threats erupted. There was jittery. There was panic. Those who were used to having their ways, sought to escape. They began to be comical. They did not need anyone to tell them that the game was up. They scampered like frightened chicks at the appearance of a shadow of an eagle from the sky. They know they cannot manipulate our Comrade. They know he belongs to the people. Yes the people!

“Many of us were delighted. As I said earlier, we wanted an APC that is different both in character and content from PDP. But the pebbles that refused to be merged, ensured APC remained bloated, overweight, inedible and indigestible. Many Nigerians voiced the glaring fact that APC looked like, talked like and acted like it’s older brother, PDP. But that was not APC. It was nPDP.

“But the change is now happening. Not totally, because there are still remnants of the old order, who would want everything to continue at the APC HQ, as usual. We are watching them and we will not tolerate their impunity and corruption in our new NWC. We will speak up.

“Looking like PDP was not funny. It wad sad. Being obese is unhealthy by any standard. It’s time to lose weight. It’s time for members of all political parties in Nigeria to return to where they feel comfortable in terms of ideology. In APC, we expected defections of pebbles who could not blend with the rest of us. We are also expecting that those Nigerians who are stranded in other parties or who could not see the difference between APC and PDP, would soon see the difference and return to where they truly belong.

“What is happening now, is great for the growth of party politics in Nigeria. When we are through, when one says he/she is APC or PDP, we will, straight away, know who they are and what they stand for. Parties will be driven by ideologies, not by personal interests or stomach infrastructure.

“We are in a good place in our democratic journey. APC is going through renovation and refurbishment. We could not have had a better pair of hands than His Excellency, Comrade Adams Eric Aliyu Oshiomhole to supervise the work of recovering our great party, APC.

“We must all join hands with our party leaders to fully recover our party. We are nearly there. We will show Nigerians that we are different. We ask Nigerians to be patient with us as we fight for the heart and soul of our party.
A! P! C! Change! Change has come to APC. His name Oshiomhole!”

Source:
http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/26/npdp-led-oyegun-destroy-apc-presidency/amp/

So this useless woman has accepted that APC has failed
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Jaisman26:
The Presidency on Thursday blamed past leadership of former Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief John Oyegun for the crisis in the party.
Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie in a statement on her Facebook page said electing Oyegun was a grave mistake as he was led by leaders of nPDP who brought the downfall of the party.

According to her, Oyegun served the party in the interest of nPDP leaders who operated on the template laid by nPDP.
“It has to be understood that the only experience Nigerians have had in the recent times has been that of PDP. Their system was not ordinary people friendly. Ordinary party faithfuls had no part nor say in PDP affairs. PDP was and is still run by impunity. Only one person and at best, a few people, decide what needs to be done.

“Consequently, the leadership of Chief Oyegun, copied verbatim, the PDP ways of doing things. It must be understood too, that the only example Chief Oyegun had of party leadership in recent times was PDP. But he was unwilling to adapt. He was not willing to be innovative or creative. At first he showed eagerness to do things differently but now we know, why he couldn’t lead change.

“It turned out that the nPDP was a pebble in the blender that blended APC into a merger. The nPDP, being a pebble that sneaked into a blender that merged ACN, ANPP, CPR and half APGA, could not merge with the others as their character was still, PDP. This nPDP hijacked Chief Oyegun and used him to transform our treasured APC into something many of us could not recognise. Nigerians began to look for, but could not see the difference between APC and PDP. Consequently, many of us either stood aloof and watched or began a background campaign to recover our party. I joined the later.

“Impunity took over the national APC. Some members of the National Working Committee, complained bitterly that Chief Oyegun was acting alone, guided of course, by nPDP leaders in the party. Everything he did was to serve their interests. The NWC would decide on an issue. Behind them, Chief Oyegun would reverse their collective decisions. He ran the APC HQ as a private estate. Are you asking how I came about that conclusion? I am from Delta State. I’ll just hang it there!

“And then it happened. His Excellency, Comrade Oshiomhole, a core progressive, emerged as the new leader of APC and all hell broke loose! Grumbling became louder. Threats erupted. There was jittery. There was panic. Those who were used to having their ways, sought to escape. They began to be comical. They did not need anyone to tell them that the game was up. They scampered like frightened chicks at the appearance of a shadow of an eagle from the sky. They know they cannot manipulate our Comrade. They know he belongs to the people. Yes the people!

“Many of us were delighted. As I said earlier, we wanted an APC that is different both in character and content from PDP. But the pebbles that refused to be merged, ensured APC remained bloated, overweight, inedible and indigestible. Many Nigerians voiced the glaring fact that APC looked like, talked like and acted like it’s older brother, PDP. But that was not APC. It was nPDP.

“But the change is now happening. Not totally, because there are still remnants of the old order, who would want everything to continue at the APC HQ, as usual. We are watching them and we will not tolerate their impunity and corruption in our new NWC. We will speak up.

“Looking like PDP was not funny. It wad sad. Being obese is unhealthy by any standard. It’s time to lose weight. It’s time for members of all political parties in Nigeria to return to where they feel comfortable in terms of ideology. In APC, we expected defections of pebbles who could not blend with the rest of us. We are also expecting that those Nigerians who are stranded in other parties or who could not see the difference between APC and PDP, would soon see the difference and return to where they truly belong.

“What is happening now, is great for the growth of party politics in Nigeria. When we are through, when one says he/she is APC or PDP, we will, straight away, know who they are and what they stand for. Parties will be driven by ideologies, not by personal interests or stomach infrastructure.

“We are in a good place in our democratic journey. APC is going through renovation and refurbishment. We could not have had a better pair of hands than His Excellency, Comrade Adams Eric Aliyu Oshiomhole to supervise the work of recovering our great party, APC.

“We must all join hands with our party leaders to fully recover our party. We are nearly there. We will show Nigerians that we are different. We ask Nigerians to be patient with us as we fight for the heart and soul of our party.

Source:

"" Chief Oyegun, copied verbatim, the PDP ways of doing things. ""
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by Konze70: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2018
This dirty thing again ?
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by eddypolymer(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2018
Who takes ogogoro madam seriously
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by themanderon: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Who is the most repugnant amongst these 3 deplorables, a) Onochie , b)Adeshina, c) Garba, send your answer to 0000, lucky winners will win a million dollars each grin
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by CioAngels(f): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2018
Lauretta, you people the mouth piece of the president are the ones leading him to mistakes and destruction. Keyamo is there saying president does not know what happens in his domain, just because of the national cake they will get from the till.
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by cmikel: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
I still need to know how John Oyegun stopped Buhari from choosing minister on time

I still need to Know how John Oyegun made Buhari increase petrol from 87 Naira to 145 and still keep paying 4 times more subsidy than the previous govt.

I still need to Know how John Oyegun made Buhari make Nigeria more divisive in both words and actions

I still need to Know how John Oyegun made the the economic decisions that made the Naira lose So much value.

I still need to Know the decision John Oyegun made that made over 20 thousand Nigerians lose their lives needlessly in less than 3 years.

I still need to Know how John Oyeguns and economic decision cost over 13 million Nigerians their jobs in 3 years

I still need to Know how John Oyegun prevented Buhari from tackling killer herdsmen around the country.

laid Processes and systems put in place fights corruption , corruption is not fought by chasing and jailing people. you put a system that

prevents corruption that is the best approach , when buhari came in with a master fighter of corruption concept he took the battle physical and peoples billions were frozeen , due to

the loud out cry buharis goverment decided to peddle down to unfreeze peoples funds, it became too late corp-orates were already frightened

with his ways so as soon as the door was open and ban lifted they withdrew their money from Nigeria in billions of dollars the exchange for

dollar became high as people no longer trust their money in Nigeria , huge withdrawal hit our economy which was frightened by the approach that

the buharis government came to fight its corruption , naira fell so badly , investors confidence were lost , business men decided to say away , nigerian , naira became worse and valueless.
..corruption is best fought by puting in place systems and processes that will checkmate it from its beginning in in every institution.

The BVN we have today is a nice concept it has gone a long way to fight corruption in the financial space a lot more need to done on it to solidify it, to fight corruption put in structures in institutions that comes with proceses and checks on people.

today most of our institutions in nigeria operate manually billions could be signed out by MDs paper signature alone.
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by maasoap(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
I still need to know how John Oyegun stopped Buhari from choosing minister on time

I still need to Know how John Oyegun made Buhari increase petrol from 87 Naira to 145 and still keep paying 4 times more subsidy than the previous govt.

I still need to Know how John Oyegun made Buhari make Nigeria more divisive in both words and actions

I still need to Know how John Oyegun made the the economic decisions that made the Naira lose So much value.

I still need to Know the decision John Oyegun made that made over 20 thousand Nigerians lose their lives needlessly in less than 3 years.

I still need to Know how John Oyeguns and economic decision cost over 13 million Nigerians their jobs in 3 years

I still need to Know how John Oyegun prevented Buhari from tackling killer herdsmen around the country.

Party affair was being discussed, not Buhari administration.
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by Bambela(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2018
And you think that calling names and praising others is the way forward. No problem as I patiently wait for the response of Oyegun. I don't know why Deltans has no manner of approach on issues affecting them. This is how Omo Agege behaved like Agberos at Agege park and invade the NASS with thugs to the embarrassment of the Zoo. May be he was lead by John Oyegun .
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by Yankee101: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2018
So u know say your food go soon finish
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by kanosalami: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Jaisman26:

Source:
Imagine the old dandruff infested Aso rock tissue paper palm wine woman
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by e7ejinima: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Use of English:

"How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC" ~ Lauretta Onochie

Meaning APC has been destroyed.

So blame not those that are decamping

She ought to have said "How nPDP Led Oyegun and attempted To Destroy APC"
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2018
Jaisman26:

Source:

PMB is bless with master wordsmiths. As truthful as eloquent. Well done Ma.
Many of us have decided to contact APC and become a member. We want a party in the mold of the old NEPU, PRP, GNPP, AG, UPN, SDP merged.

God bless you Ma!
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by FarahAideed: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2018
maasoap:

Party affair was being discussed, not Buhari administration.

Let me give you Quick picture about the APC ..

Daura component of the APC tried to use John Oyegun to upstage power from Tinubus components of the APC and when this tussle was on NPDP components were completely neglected...so in essence the same Buhari is responsible for the party problems
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Is Oyegun that asked Babachir lawal to award Grass cutting contract to himself, told Malami to reinstale Corrupt maina, make Kemi to Forge Certificate, asked el Rufai to demolish the house a fellow party member, insist on foisting the son inlaw of Okorocha on everybody in Imo state? That women need to be tested for substance abuse.
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by KETTLEWATER: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2018
This Ashawo don defect to another Aristo? Watch out for her. She don drunk today she!!!!
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by edupedia: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2018
frankzone:
More like palmwine whinning

Hmmm so this trash even made fp? Lubbish

...and u are the palm wine seller... Or na gbana una dey sell sef?...
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by uvalued(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
electing Oyegun was a grave mistake as he was led by leaders of nPDP who brought the downfall of the party.

CONFAM!
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by smirn(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

which subsidy? Who appropriated and approved the subsidy payment. Which budget since 2016 did you see allocation for fuel subsidy? Your ignorance is largely so annoying. Fuel importation regime is presently best managed by NNPC as never before. .In the first place, this is strictly an APC issue so why are you wailing over it?
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by FarahAideed: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
smirn:

which subsidy? Who appropriated and approved the subsidy payment. Which budget since 2016 did you see allocation for fuel subsidy? Your ignorance is largely so annoying. Fuel importation regime is presently best managed by NNPC as never before. .In the first place, this is strictly an APC issue so why are you wailing over it?

You can keep fooling yourself buy the fact remains the govt of Buhari is spending 1.4 trillion Naira a year subsidizing petrol , call it what ever name you like, hide it from the budget it's still subsidy and it's a cost being paid for ..the fact that the expense is not budgeted for and shrouded in secrecy is the reason why many heads will roll for it once Buhari is voted out and the huge oil subsidy corruption under Buhari unearthed
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by PapaHD: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
This woman has missed her medication again!
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by Nelson247: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

Dont mind that slowpoke who doesnt know what to write

1 Like

Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by Redhot111(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wetin thus ashawo dey talk sef
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by OCTI: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Cover your head in shame. Is that why you guys are clueless?
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by Aguata1stson(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
And Onoche is part of the Presidency Clan
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

Let me give you Quick picture about the APC ..

Daura component of the APC tried to use John Oyegun to upstage power from Tinubus components of the APC and when this tussle was on NPDP components were completely neglected... so in essence the same Buhari is responsible for the party problems

Everyone knew that Buhari didn't interfer with party affair. Tell that to kindergartens
Re: How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
fasho01:

Please are you minding those folks? They can go as far as blaming their own biological parents and ancestors so long as it absolves their ineffective president of any blame. Wonder how long they'll keep displaying such madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Appoints 13 New AIGs, Others / Fuel Hike: No Going Back On Strike, Protest – NLC, TUC / DSS Uncovers Plot To Destabilize North-Central Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.