Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? (40459 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by ivoryfile: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2018
The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do you Need To Know About It?

A lunar eclipse will be visible over much of the Earth on July 27, 2018. At least part of the eclipse will be visible in all major land areas except North and Central America, with totality visible in the the Middle East, India, parts of central Asia and eastern and southern Africa.
When will The Blood Moon (Lunar Eclipse) Begin?

The eclipse will start 1:14 p.m. EDT (17:14 Universal Time, or UTC), with the moon fully eclipsed between 3:30 p.m. and 5:13 p.m. EDT (19:30 and 21:13 UTC). It will end at 7:28 p.m. EDT (23:28 UTC).
When Does A Lunar Eclipse Occur?

A lunar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes through the Earth's shadow on the opposite side of the Earth from the Sun.
What is Special About Today's Eclipse - Blood Moon?

What is special about this particular eclipse is that it will change the color of the moon to a reddish color. It will be the longest eclipse of the 21st century. The longest in 100 years!

For about half the world, the moon will be partly or fully in Earth's shadow from 1:14 p.m. to 7:28 p.m. ET — six hours and 14 minutes in all. The period of complete eclipse — known as "totality," when the moon appears darkest — will last from 3:30 p.m. to 5:13 p.m. ET. "Totality will last for 103 minutes, making it the longest eclipse of the 21st century!" said the Royal Astronomical Society in London.

BLOOD MOON ANALYSIS

At the same time that the longest "blood moon" in history is happening, Mars will be only 35.9 million miles from Earth. According to experts, this is the closest that the "red planet" has been to Earth in 15 years.

Watch The Blood Moon Online

NASA TV will carry live views of the eclipse from approximately 2:15 p.m. EDT (14:15 UTC) until as late as 6:30 p.m. EDT (18:30 UTC).

Source: www.Ivoryfile.com

https://www.ivoryfile.com/the-blood-moon-details-about-july-27-2018-lunar-eclipse/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by VeeBuzzer(f): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2018
Religious bigots, y'all food has arrived.

I wish I was in Lagos to witness this. Can't remember the last time I actually witnessed an eclipse; solar or lunar. smiley

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by nony43(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2018
The Lady above me are you having difficulties in comprehending simple English or were you rushing to be the first to comment? The Blood moon won't be seen in West Africa simple

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by deepwater(f): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Paulfroshman: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2018
Good

Top 10 In My Feelings Challenge - Drake (Gone Wrong) Kiki Do You Love Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQvsJZ-Rnko

Olamide Vs His Son In Dance & Painting Competition - Who Is The Best?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcFcg7ikK64
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2018
And the moon will be turned into blood..(Acts 2:20)

A book written more than 2000 years ago prophesied this...

He lives in the end even from the very beginning...

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Can i get some likes for the King other kings bow to?

633 Likes 43 Shares

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2018
It's scary oooo.
Our heart is doing jigbijigbijigbi!
Well, notin do us.
We are covered with the BLOOD of the LAMB!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Ngozi: Uncle Barbecue, come and celebrate Blood moon for me nah!
Uncle Barbecue: Blood moon on kill u dia!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2018
Still searching for the spiritual significance of the event

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Trustme2(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2018
Ok. I dey come

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by dedons: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Bullharry wants to also destroy our moon.

Bullharry why?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Plenty girl on their status wee be like

Blood moon on my mind grin
Uncu come and so blood moon for me nau grin

5 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by ehisbay(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
So what next?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by youngberry001(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
No be dis kind moon dey change man to wolf smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by MDVCONSULTANTS: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Time for prophecies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
VeeBuzzer:

I wish I was in Lagos to witness this. Can't remember the last time I actually witnessed an eclipse; solar or lunar. smiley
It's not happening in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Do we need water filled basin to view it undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by bobbybrains(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
sexybaby22:

Oga it is nature. Wetin b spiritual here?

3 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Exwizard: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2018
I need know nothing than wolves will be littered all around
sexybaby22:
maybe you should try Mathew 17 VS 7

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Tundehano(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2018
very good
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by ivoryfile: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do we need water filled basin to view it undecided
Funny bobo!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by xreal: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2018
What time will this happen in Naija?

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Rhofiu(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2018
cant wait to witness this.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by aribisala0(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Sango is truly great!!

Sango be praised

5 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by amakabel: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2018
is that why the wether is like this morning?

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by bextie: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by jidxin(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2018
VeeBuzzer:

time for the witches to bcom more powerful

4 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Twistsss: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2018
xreal:
What time will this happen in Naija?

At night between 9:20pm to 11pm

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by rock003: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2018
VeeBuzzer:

Be fooling yourself there o. It will surprise you how many satanic rituals get performed tonight. Things are happening oga. The spirit world is real.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2018
sexybaby22:
It has not spiritual significance, it just a natural occurrence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by ivoryfile: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2018
youngberry001:
No be dis kind moon dey change man to wolf smiley

Yhu gerit! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It / Cassius: World's Largest Croc Still Growing As It Hits Stunning Age Milestone / Turn Your Used Inverter Batteries, Dead Car Batteries Into MONEY!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.