Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? (40556 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Bblessing37: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerian pipo will now go and produce a film called blood moon part 1/2 undecided
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by mogboyelade(f): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2018
We saw it in ibadan yesterday.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
And the moon will be turned into blood..(Acts 2:20)

A book written more than 2000 years ago prophesied this...

He lives in the end even from the very beginning...

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Can i get some likes for the King other kings bow to?
Blood moon is a normal phenomenon that has been happening for thousands of years, Even before the bible n its stories (which is young by the way) blood moon has been happening.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by kekakuz(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2018
plase nobody should go naked and read psalms at a 3 way junction during the moon please. the consequences is irreversible
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Coldfeets: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2018
I'm still waiting for the THREE DAYS DARKNESS the catholic folks used to scare us with back in those days to happen.

Or maybe, Baba God has finally decided to change his mind and postpone the event?

Ndi oshi. lipsrsealed

Religion is the biggest scam in the world!!!
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by mickeymimi: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2018
It will be the longest total lunar eclipse Earth will see this century as it passes between the sun and the moon for 103 minutes.

This is great for astrologers and spiritualists cos of the great energy that will be felt.... Many astrologers said is a time to focus on home, family and relationships. The astrologers advised everyone not to “fight fire with fire” during the influence of the eclipse.

for Christians >>>>>>it will be a sign in heaven : In the King James version of the Bible, the Moon turning into blood is mention in the Book of Acts 2:20.
The passage reads: “And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the Earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

“The Sun shall be turned into darkness, and the Moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:..........

For Muslims ..............................
“The sun and the moon are two signs among the signs of Allah. They do not eclipse because of someone’s death or life. So when you see them, invoke Allah and pray till the eclipse is clear.”

As such, during the time of kusuf (an eclipse), Muslims are to perform a specific prayer called Salatul Ayaat. This prayer is recommended according to some schools, and considered obligatory according to others. An ayah means something which is a proof or a sign of Allah’s majesty. The very name of this prayer suggests that the sun and the moon, alongside the eclipse of either one of them, is proof of His creation. This is supported by the following verse from the Holy Quran:

“And among His signs are the night and day and the sun and the moon; do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, and prostrate to Allah who created them, if it is Him that you serve.” – Surat Fussilat [41:37]

It is the longest eclipse of the 21st century, with Mars to appear unusually bright Just days after this Mars will come closer to the Earth than it's been since 2003 – Mars is known as the Roman god of war.
Two Blood Moons make an appearance in the skies this year – the first on January 31 and the second on July 27.
The next total lunar eclipse Blood Moon is scheduled to arrive on January 21, 2019.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by AngelicBeing: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

cool

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by lastmaster(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Real time to perform fiendish and nocturnal ritual.Human parts and organs are needed here. Time to communicate and interact with the most dreaded demon in the universe. If you know, you know.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Tmans1: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2018
Acts 2:20
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Dreyl(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do we need water filled basin to view it undecided
Yeah I guess so
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by lexluthur007(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2018
all this blood moon, fire, smoke, showing Upandan tire person sef.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by lastmessenger: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do we need water filled basin to view it undecided
I have already filled .my tank
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by greygoblings(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Mumu, this is not a one off thing! At least I have witnessed 3 in my lifetime. From 2000 years ago, I am sure hundreds must have happened so this is no prophesy.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Blood moon is a normal phenomenon that has been happening for thousands of years, Even before the bible n its stories (which is young by the way) blood moon has been happening.
Which record of this do you have?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by gonkin(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Really a blood moon. Reminds me of hansel and gretel

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by HoodBillionaire: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2018
na how i wan take get my 8000$ i dey reason
i have running nose all cause my client run away when my check clear
wtf
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by greygoblings(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2018
bengg:
stop fooling yourself a lot of things is attach to it
their some spirit that is coming out to night
please don't stay close to this following place
burial ground
forest
riverine area
and open ground
a lot of spirit is coming out tonight
according to the spiritual book I read this kind of weather will rise some spirit so be careful
stay indoor or outside your house to watch it OK
you see something powerful we happen after it happen just be prayerful and cover yourself with the blood of jesus

This one needs schizophrenia and paranoia treatment!
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Oluwaseun0704(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2018
The built up actually started yesterday evening, anyone in Ibadan around 6pm should have noticed the red moon. I saw it while alighting from a taxi at Iyana Ashi. The beauty of nature. God is awesome
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by greygoblings(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Ignorance is still eminent among our people. Lunar eclipses has been happening since the dawn of time and will continue. Many religious people do not ask themselves that how can scientist predict the exact moment of a lunar eclipse and places. This is not the first and will not be the last. As far as the Earth moves around the Sun and the Earth has a moon that moves around it, this will surely happen. Please see the link to read about all the lunar eclipses that has happened in the 21st century. Please there is nothing religious about this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_21st-century_lunar_eclipses

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:

Scientific records.

It shows that Blood moon was first recorded in China over 1000 years before the birth of Jesus Christ.

It's It's Pity that ur own record is a religious book, Sorry Bro...Information in Religious books aren't accepted as evidence anywhere on earth except in the worship places of the particular religion that believe on the religious book in question.

At least 1 type of Bloodmoon happen all the time so it can't be an evidence of the so called End time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by greygoblings(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2018
These folks who attribute everything to religion tire me o!

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by deebrownneymar: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Someone somewhere is probably panicking and saying this just might be the end of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by mickeymimi: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2018
religious or not ...all things bright and beautiful the Lord God made them all...so God must always take the glory and be thanked / worshipped for everything. Even some scientists also belief God is awesome
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by realmindz: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2018
greygoblings:
Ignorance is still eminent among our people. Lunar eclipses has been happening since the dawn of time and will continue. Many religious people do not ask them selves that how can scientist predict the exact moment of a lunar eclipse and places. This is not the first and will not be the last. As far as the Earth moves around the Sun and the Earth has a moon that moves around it, this will surely happen. Please see the link to read about all the lunar eclipses that has happened in the 21st century. Please there is nothing religious about this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_21st-century_lunar_eclipses

Science over religion.
Science tells us the exact time this events will happen and the places it can be viewed. The best religion can do is scream end time with nothing to contribute

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by realmindz: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:

You should be so ashamed of yourself for this question.

When the only record you find reliable is a 2000 years old book to explain happenings of a century that is enjoying scientific advancements.

Your type don't derseve this age, you belong to the era of homo erectus and cave men
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by EmperorTayo1864(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2018
greygoblings:

Mumu, this is not a one off thing! At least I have witnessed 3 in my lifetime. From 2000 years ago, I am sure hundreds must have happened so this is no prophesy.
What are you? Werewolf, vampire, hybrids, werecoyote or kanima?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by ekemit(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2018
nony43:
The Lady above me are you having difficulties in comprehending simple English or were you rushing to be the first to comment? The Blood moon won't be seen in West Africa simple
you are wrong,it will be visible in West Africa but in southern Africa it won't be visible,there is different between West Africa and southern Africa.No one knows it all
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by souljummy: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2018
let wait and see waiting go happen
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Billygee2u: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Hossanna to the King of Kings,
glory and majesty,
power and dominion , forever and ever. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2018
Fvck the blood moon,I will be playing overwatch anyways.aint nobody got time for no eclipse
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by zone51: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2018
rock003:

Be fooling yourself there o. It will surprise you how many satanic rituals get performed tonight. Things are happening oga. The spirit world is real.

Don't mind them novice...even non-satanic ones would not be left out.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by albyanna: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2018
Nice post. A "blood moon" happens when Earth's moon is in full eclipse. The next "blood moon" will happen during the total lunar eclipse of Jan. 31, which will be visible from parts of North America, Australia, the Pacific and Asia. Thank you for sharing this great information with us. We are expecting more from you.
With regards SEO Kerala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cassius: World's Largest Croc Still Growing As It Hits Stunning Age Milestone / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker / The Snake I Saw At My Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.