Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,497 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? (40584 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Billygee2u: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2018
ivoryfile:
The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do you Need To Know About It?

A lunar eclipse will be visible over much of the Earth on July 27, 2018. At least part of the eclipse will be visible in all major land areas except North and Central America, with totality visible in the the Middle East, India, parts of central Asia and eastern and southern Africa.
When will The Blood Moon (Lunar Eclipse) Begin?

The eclipse will start 1:14 p.m. EDT (17:14 Universal Time, or UTC), with the moon fully eclipsed between 3:30 p.m. and 5:13 p.m. EDT (19:30 and 21:13 UTC). It will end at 7:28 p.m. EDT (23:28 UTC).
When Does A Lunar Eclipse Occur?

A lunar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes through the Earth's shadow on the opposite side of the Earth from the Sun.
What is Special About Today's Eclipse - Blood Moon?

What is special about this particular eclipse is that it will change the color of the moon to a reddish color. It will be the longest eclipse of the 21st century. The longest in 100 years!

For about half the world, the moon will be partly or fully in Earth's shadow from 1:14 p.m. to 7:28 p.m. ET — six hours and 14 minutes in all. The period of complete eclipse — known as "totality," when the moon appears darkest — will last from 3:30 p.m. to 5:13 p.m. ET. "Totality will last for 103 minutes, making it the longest eclipse of the 21st century!" said the Royal Astronomical Society in London.

BLOOD MOON ANALYSIS

At the same time that the longest "blood moon" in history is happening, Mars will be only 35.9 million miles from Earth. According to experts, this is the closest that the "red planet" has been to Earth in 15 years.

Watch The Blood Moon Online

NASA TV will carry live views of the eclipse from approximately 2:15 p.m. EDT (14:15 UTC) until as late as 6:30 p.m. EDT (18:30 UTC).

Source: www.Ivoryfile.com

https://www.ivoryfile.com/the-blood-moon-details-about-july-27-2018-lunar-eclipse/

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2018
realmindz:

Ignorance is a disaster, these occurrences have been happening before the Bible was created. The world does not revolve round your religion

We need less of your types for the black nation to move forward.

It's not all about population. A nation of 10million citizens with 1000 intelligent people will be conquered by a nation of 10 thousand citizens with 5000 intelligent people.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Evangkatsoulis: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2018
brightpeters4:
I like keeping my cool cos I hate to be attack but sometimes we need to be attack.

To those that knows: unusual earthquake, eclipse in three different occasions in seven months "as predicted", increase in the rate of death (and we are still expecting rapture when people will start to disappear or fly into the sky), Donald Trump instituting and recognising Jerusalem as israel's capital and many are still look for the spiritual significance.

See if you care to know, everything that happens in the physical has a connection with the spiritual. But we have to act as if it doesn't matter cos if u do consider it all 100% u will end up having heart attack and will be afraid of living in this world.

If you know you know.

Increase in the rate of which death?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by greygoblings(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2018
EmperorTayo1864:

What are you? Werewolf, vampire, hybrids, werecoyote or kanima?

I am human
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by SirMichael1: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Exwizard:
I need know nothing than wolves will be littered all around maybe you should try Mathew 17 VS 7

Too much teen wolf dey worry you I swear. Lol
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Chubhie: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2018
I release whatsoever that's not in my highest good and evolve into a higher light in Spirit, Body and Mind.

3 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2018
Billygee2u:

Hossanna to the King of Kings,
glory and majesty,
power and dominion , forever and ever. Amen
Amen.... He lives
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Evangkatsoulis: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2018
KEMISTR3:
According to the word of GOD in the book of Acts of the Apostles Chapter 2vs20 Reading from NIV and it says.

The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the LORD.

Reading from KJV
The sun shall be turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the LORD come:

The end is near may God in his infinite mercy give us grace to be amongst the chosen ones Amen.

Has the sun turned into darkness?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by iamtardey: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2018
nony43:
The Lady above me are you having difficulties in comprehending simple English or were you rushing to be the first to comment? The Blood moon won't be seen in West Africa simple
it will be visible bro
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Tejiriseth(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2018
satanic rituals are not effective.. Loose yourself from mental slavery.!
rock003:

Be fooling yourself there o. It will surprise you how many satanic rituals get performed tonight. Things are happening oga. The spirit world is real.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by JaneTee: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2018
kentozybee:
Pls wat verse of the Bible is that?
ACTS 2:20b
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by obentenyson(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
And the moon will be turned into blood..(Acts 2:20)

A book written more than 2000 years ago prophesied this...

He lives in the end even from the very beginning...

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Can i get some likes for the King other kings bow to?

Calm down, this isn't the first time the moon will turn red....
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Rockyrascal(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hope one can view the blood moon with unclad eyes o...hope someone won't go blind.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Orlatunday11(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
And the moon will be turned into blood..(Acts 2:20)

A book written more than 2000 years ago prophesied this...

He lives in the end even from the very beginning...

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Can i get some likes for the King other kings bow to?

God is great

Acts, 2:20 - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by rock003: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tejiriseth:
satanic rituals are not effective.. Loose yourself from mental slavery.!

So, you even know about Satan? Then you are self deceiver if you say his power isn't effective. I hope you aren't a Christian? If you are, then you are the blind type.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Rajosh(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do we need water filled basin to view it undecided
that's for solar eclipse
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by babaraph4sure: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
we have not experience such in Nigeria anyway God is in control ####@@@@
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Tejiriseth(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
After 23years of Christianity, am not new to that satan Fairytale... Tell me something new.!
rock003:

So, you even know about Satan? Then you are self deceiver if you say his power isn't effective. I hope you aren't a Christian? If you are, then you are the blind type.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Aboguede(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
DrXavierCage:

Is this a first time phenomenon?

Go back online
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by rock003: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tejiriseth:
After 23years of Christianity, am not new to that satan Fairytale... Tell me something new.!

Then your years of Christianity are wasted years.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by EmperorTayo1864(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
greygoblings:

I am human
Please, tell me how you were able to live up to 2000 years.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by brightpeters4(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Increase in the rate of which death?
Am not sure if you are in Nigeria.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
So in all these your jargons, nothing like Nigeria time.
Shey you see what copy-paste can cause...

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by MrBONE2(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
VeeBuzzer:
Religious bigots, y'all food has arrived.

I wish I was in Lagos to witness this. Can't remember the last time I actually witnessed an eclipse; solar or lunar. smiley

We just saw Dark Orange Moon at KiVuKi Land grin
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Princeadonis(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
I wanna see this blood moon in Ibadan oo
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by abes(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Princeadonis:
I wanna see this blood moon in Ibadan oo

It's so cloudy now in Ibadan, unfortunately we might miss out..
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Tejiriseth(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Obviously they are wasted..
Becoz Am yet to see the real usefullness and Benefits of religion(any) to the world at large
rock003:

Then your years of Christianity are wasted years.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Princeadonis(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
abes:

It's so cloudy now in Ibadan, unfortunately we might miss out..
Its painful oo
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by rock003: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tejiriseth:
Obviously they are wasted..
Becoz Am yet to see the real usefullness and Benefits of religion(any) to the world at large

If you are "yet to see" after 23 years, then your eyes are of no use. Why not simply pluck them out? At least they can be useful to a dog as source of protein.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by scopusng(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Blood moon is visible here. Started exactly 8:30 pm

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by visita: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Where?
scopusng:
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by zone51: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
scopusng:

Where are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cassius: World's Largest Croc Still Growing As It Hits Stunning Age Milestone / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker / The Snake I Saw At My Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.