Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? (40587 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Zirah: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Twistsss:

At night between 9:20pm to 11pm

Haha. Savage.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by romoruyi(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Waiting on it
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2018
1stolax:
Plenty girl on their status wee be like

Blood moon on my mind grin
They will be like bros come and do blood moon for me na

3 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by godliman: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2018
xreal:
What time will this happen in Naija?
FROM 7:30PM

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by toniro(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2018
Abeg what is d Nigerian time jor
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by xreal: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2018

8 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2018
it have been raining since pass 7days now I can't even remember last the moon was visible down here... so guys enjoy the red moon I'm going to treat myself with a lot of 33 beer and ishi ewu in case Angel Gabriel decide to blow the trumpet, I go know nah that one I carry for belle go heaven

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Switruth: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2018
post=69740862:
It's scary oooo.
Our heart is doing jigbijigbijigbi!
Well, notin do us.
We are covered with the BLOOD of the LAMB!
wow. So u dey go church. ?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by greggng: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2018
I have just seen a dog laughing ..,is it normal?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by kentozybee(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
And the moon will be turned into blood..

A book written more than 2000 years ago prophesied this...

He lives in the end even from the very beginning...

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Can i get some likes for the King other kings bow to?
Pls wat verse of the Bible is that?

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by kanosalami: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2018
VeeBuzzer:
Religious bigots, y'all food has arrived.

I wish I was in Lagos to witness this. Can't remember the last time I actually witnessed an eclipse; solar or lunar. smiley
the village evil men what's your take on this
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2018
kentozybee:
Acts 2:20
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by obasig: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2018
A great spiritual renewal period thank you God for this rare opportunity
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by urahara(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
And the moon will be turned into blood..

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Jesus Christ , you do know that blood moons have been happening before the Bible was even written. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by thegoodone1234(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2018
sexybaby22:
Still searching for the spiritual significance of the event
Acts 2 vs 20
Joel 2 vs 2
Revelations 6 vs 12..

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by wizgrin(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2018
Likes for jesus share for mohammed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by GOFRONT(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2018
I used to hear of blue moon

Never heard of blood moon
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2018
kentozybee:

Acts 2:20 ►
Verse(Click for Chapter)
New International Version
The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2018
MDVCONSULTANTS:
Time for prophecies
Over to the Nigerian PASTORS

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by newoffer: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2018
today is the best time to impregnate a woman.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by lovetrust(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Places on earth to experience this beautiful sight...

East and southern Africa

Which means Nigeria will not see a part let alone whole of it?

Is that it??
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by DrXavierCage(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2018
I wonder when people will stop linking Celestial events that have been happening for centuries with the end of the world.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by OteneX(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2018
nony43:
The Lady above me are you having difficulties in comprehending simple English or were you rushing to be the first to comment? The Blood moon won't be seen in West Africa simple
I suggest you study the map very well before you render others useless. It's visible in West Africa. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by derealj(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2018
nony43:
The Lady above me are you having difficulties in comprehending simple English or were you rushing to be the first to comment? The Blood moon won't be seen in West Africa simple

Who told you? Are you not seeing "totality visible" right there in WA.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Ignatio(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Will we see this in Nigeria?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Jexyme(f): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2018
I still remember clearly how some stupid fools used to do rally chanting and saying prayers because they believed eclipses and other abnormal appearances of the heavenly bodies are as a result of SINS. grin grin grin

Nigeria my country, God will deliver us someday.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Okiajnr(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Is this not the same Blood Moon I've being hearing in vampire movies? if it is, then a very powerful witch will be awaken after 1000 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by smog2500: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2018
This total lunar eclipse is fully visible in Lagos. The total lunar eclipse is sometimes called a blood moon, as
the Moon turns red. Check the weather for Lagos.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2018
...phone rings.... Me: Hello dear, how was your night? Bae: Happy eclipse hun, expecting my eclipse gift. Me: ...faints... ***************************** Slay olodos be like grin Eclipse is bae

grin Eclipse tinz on my mind

grin Eclipse issa goal

grin famz happy eclipsegrin

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by dazzlingd(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
And the moon will be turned into blood..(Acts 2:20)

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIS

The mad people have arrived.

Abeg make we hear word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cassius: World's Largest Croc Still Growing As It Hits Stunning Age Milestone / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker / The Snake I Saw At My Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.