Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! (1043 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by Olivbaby(f): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2018
A heartbroken grandmother who lost $480,000 over the course of three separate online relationships has been crying endlessly.

Suzie admits to being 'gullible' and 'brainwashed' in the past - having sold her home and parted with close to half a million dollars in order to continue transferring money to her romantic partners overseas.

The first one called himself David Fisher: a charming British gentleman, by all online appearances.

The next man appeared on the scene shortly thereafter: this time, in the form of an American, Taliban-fighting soldier by the name of Johnson Williams.

The third time Suzie found love was with a man named Godfrey Kyzungo, from Uganda, whom she met on Facebook.

Is she that stupid

Read details - https://www.mazech.com/lovescam

Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2018
I still can't wrap my head around why she SOLD HER HOUSE for a man. Like, it makes zero sense.

4 Likes

Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2018
grin

When the so called "LOVE" has its price, then that's not love anymore sha.

Be very clever when it comes to money especially when u work ur ass so hard..
Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by pizzylee(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by cornel994(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2018
I hope sense finally located her
Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by LuciferChristi: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2018
Ladies & gentlemen, the latest Darwin Award Winner!!!

At least now she can finally rest in peace.
Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by Martin0(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I still can't wrap my head around why she SOLD HER HOUSE for a man. Like, it makes zero sense.

my dear Na love oogrin
Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by XhosaNostra(f): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Martin0:

my dear Na love oogrin

No Marty, your home is your shelter. When the world gets too hostile & cold, your home provides security. It's the most important property you'll ever own. Some of us are still thriving to make that dream come true & yet you find people like this, who are throwing it all away. For what? Foolish love. Nah.

1 Like

Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by Martin0(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No Marty, your home is your shelter. When the world gets too hostile & cold, your home provides security. It's the most important property you'll ever own. Some of us are still thriving to make that dream come true & yet you find people like this, who are throwing it all away. For what? Foolish love. Nah.

eh eh OK ooogrin
Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2018
@ LivingFree I'm not over my head tongue
Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by Olivbaby(f): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
She seems stupid
Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Say No to SCAM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Believe it or not it happens.. And if she has other properties she would still fo ahead to sell them just to satisfy those sakawa guys & even begin to borrow... Pray not to meet those voodoo guys its how they operate. The victims can never think straight until they are done with her.

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot Your Phone And I'll Tell You The Name !!!!! / Playboy Who Slept With 6,000 Women Dies While Having Sex / How To Make Any Lady Fall In Love With You Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.