Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (33000 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / Throwback Tweet Of El-rufai When Dino Melaye Was Allegedly Attacked In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Kayus4real: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Contrary to those claims, Melaye’s relatives and many senators have told SaharaReporters that he was never kidnapped but only staged a walk into a bush to avoid being charged before a Kogi High Court.

Although Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West, resurfaced on Friday to claim he “spent 11 hours in the wilderness”, SaharaReporters can confirm that he was never kidnapped.

Melaye was scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday before the Magistrate court in Abuja for alleged gunrunning, but the trial could not hold due to the claims by Senator Ben Bruce, quoting Melaye’s brother, that he had been abducted by unknown gunmen.

On Friday, he wrote on Twitter: “I thank God once again for escaping another dangerous attack. I also thank Nigerians for their prayers and show of Love. Spent 11 hours in the wilderness traumatized but God preserved me. God is the best and in whom ONLY I trust. They will continue to try. WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!”

Contrary to those claims, Melaye’s relatives and many senators have told SaharaReporters that he was never kidnapped but only staged a walk into a bush to avoid being charged before a Kogi High Court.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/27/confirmed-dino-melaye-was-never-kidnapped

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by GloriaNinja(f): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
HE IS SUCH A LIAR AND A DRAMA KING.

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Sprumbabafather: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Before you persecute Dino,

Was Buharri ever sick?

Supposing he was resting in London all these months because he lacked ideas to rescue the nation from recession?

Same movie acting for sympathy.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by iskuburi407: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
PMB sak

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by afroniger: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
I talk am. Alarm don blow. Very useless attention-seeker. No be today Dino begin misbehave.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Baawaa(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yeye people, very immature Dino Melaye

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Shukuakukobambi: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Whoever thought he was kidnapped is worse than dumb.

Why would Mr transmission want to abduct him and prevent him from sleeping in prison?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
SaharaReporters should go and die..

They have been instigating some section of country against my president lately.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by selectedhero(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
who told you so Mr fake news reporter. and those ones up there are already convinced.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by sarrki(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
That’s how God will shame all those against pmb

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by HajimeSaito(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
sarrki:

[img]https://i./DZ6C.gif[/img]

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by selectedhero(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
"Contrary to those claims, Melaye’s relatives and many senators have told SaharaReporters that he was never kidnapped but only staged a walk into a bush to avoid being charged before a Kogi High Court."

who told you so Mr fake news reporter. and those ones up there are already convinced.

what would he have been afraid of, is it a court he has been attending of late? or was he not in Lokoja last week to commission projects. then suddenly he would 'walk into the bush', how low you guy can go in this your BMC job is really amazing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by ashcall(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Agbaya
Adult delinquent

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Olalan(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Only a fool would believe he was kidnapped

36 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by ashcall(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Agbaya
Adult delinquent � cry kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by buhariguy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
OK
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Butterflyle0: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
I believe he was not kidnapped and once its proven he wasn't, he just indicted himself and could be charged to court and jailed for faking his own kidnap and trying to use it to cause public unrest.

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by lastempero: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Childish!!!

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by surveyProf(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
The question that comes to my mind, when I heard he was kidnapped are, how come a senator with so much security apparatus, be kidnapped just so easy, an helix van blocked his SUV and kidnapped him, it is unbelievable.....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by lordtosan(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino is capable of staging his kidnap just as Bello is capable of masterminding Dino's kidnap.

So let's chill and observed critically before jumping into conclusion like Neymar's ridiculous world cup dives.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by 9jeria: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Who do we believe again
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by MrPolitics: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
This is sad
Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
I think so too. He's always with armed men and has a bullet proof car

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by buhariguy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
selectedhero:
"Contrary to those claims, Melaye’s relatives and many senators have told SaharaReporters that he was never kidnapped but only staged a walk into a bush to avoid being charged before a Kogi High Court."

what would he have been afraid of, is it a court he has been attending of late? or was he not in Lokoja last week to commission projects. then suddenly he would 'walk into the bush', how low you guy can go in this your BMC job is really amazing.
a man that burnt down his own constituency project can not be trusted.
And order his thugs to shoot a police, is he not worst than arm robber?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by DogmaNation: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
sarrki:
U are back to ur zombie mentality. 30k alert!
Am against Buhari. Dino is a big fool,he was never kidnapped. He was just fooling around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by RevenGeMission: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Who will kidnap the fool ? his cho cho cho talks and antics can bore anyone to death

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by selectedhero(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
buhariguy:
a man that burnt down his own constituency project can not be trusted.
And order his thugs to shoot a police, is he not worst than arm robber?

and you were there when he ordered the burning of the projects; as well as when he ordered his 'thugs' to shoot at the police.

when you guys make all these assertions, i get bothered how low people can go in mindless politicking.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by docadams: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:
I believe he was not kidnapped and once its proven he wasn't, he just indicted himself and could be charged to court and jailed for faking his own kidnap and trying to use it to cause public unrest.

Just watch. By the next adjourned date the charge sheet would have grown in Length.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by buhariguy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
selectedhero:

and you were there when he ordered the burning of the projects; as well as when he ordered his 'thugs' to shoot at the police.

when you guys make all these assertions, i get bothered how low people can go in mindless politicking.
so is buhari that have that time to send thugs to kidnapped pig dino and burnt down his constituency project.

The way the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are reasoning sef,
You will fear,

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lol.. Dino sef! grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by selectedhero(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
buhariguy:
so is buhari that have that time to send thugs to kidnapped pig dino and burnt down his constituency project.

The way the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are reasoning sef,
You will fear,
SO YOU EXPECT ME TO START SUCH A CONVERSATION WITH YOU. PLS EHN THE GREY MATTER IN MY HEAD HAS NOT BEEN FROZEN WITH MERE N30,000.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2018
selectedhero:
If they had supported Dino u wouldn't have said this but let me inform u that Dino wasn't kidnapped.

How did he escape, what wilderness was he talking about, how many kidnappers did he see, what did the kidnappers ask for?
Those and many more are the questions u should ask Dino and not what u just typed up there.

BTW, Sahara reporters is the best investigative news outlet in Nigeria., they don't care who's involved.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy / How Adams Oshiomhole Adopted His Blind 'Daughter' At An Event (Photos) / After The Rain Comes A Floody Apapa-Wharf Road - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.