Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy (45683 Views)

See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / Throwback Tweet Of El-rufai When Dino Melaye Was Allegedly Attacked In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by newsman101: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
On Saturday, November 30, 2019, Adeyemi defeated Melaye in the rerun of Kogi West Senatorial election. The political contest between the both parties may have ended, but the two politicians tend to be resolving to name-calling.

Reacting to the election, Melaye via his Twitter handle said, he won the election, adding Adeyemi remains his political wife.

He tweeted,

“The reaction of men and women of goodwill all over Nigeria especially the wonderful people of Kogi west who truly voted for me is a testimony that God is with me and with us all. I won the election and Adeyemi remain my political wife.”

Speaking with journalists on Sunday, December 1, 2019, Adeyemi described Melaye as his political servant.

He said,

“When a servant steals the garment of his master, the garment will be too big for the servant… the joy of having his master’s garment will cause the servant to misbehave to people he ordinarily could have respected. The over-sized garment made Melaye to misbehave while in the senate.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g4-3FM8A_4

https://lailasnews.com/dino-melaye-is-my-political-house-boy-smart-adeyemi-says-video/

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Slawormir: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnñnnnn

Dino: Adeyemi is my Political wife

Adeyemi : Dino is my Political house boy

As a real niggarrr i think dino is leading Because
When you don pay the bride price of a woman then she become your wife and she can be fuckkked anyday, anytime, anywhere and twice in da oza Room

Barman give more bottles of Heineken
Let me sit and wait for Adeyemi to come up with something better

Dino 1 Vs 0 Adeyemi

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by vecman22(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Can this fools stop all this already...

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by soberdrunk(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Damn!!!!! Uncle Smart easy nah...... angry

6 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Crownbefitsme(f): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
angry
See them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by itsme01: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin

true talk...

Smart has Degree in Law, Mass Com,and Public Administration, he was the former National Union of Journalist President and a former Senator

Now that Dino Melaye got to the senate by insulting Jonathan prior to 2014, shouting sai baba in 2015 , and lickin Saraki's yansh in the senate he thought he had arrived unfurtunately he is just destined to smell the seat once while smart is back

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by qualityovenbake(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
This grown ass men should get a room.

7 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Dollarheist: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
kilode House boy bawo cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by fergusen: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
These guys are entertainers grin grin
Dino and smart should try stand up comedy grin

It's a fact that Smart is more refined and fit for the office. But the election process was... lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by drey076(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Grandfathers acting like a bad shild

11 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Olukologia24592(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
I bless the day we will wise up in this country... Old men behaving like fools.

12 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
I blame the angel wey drop me for this Wilderness called Nigeria!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Imagine even though I don’t like Dino , Senator Smart adeyemi wouldn’t have talk in that smartless Manner ; ironically He contested with his Houseboy for the same position to kick the same honey Pot

political House boy and so bloody what?

4 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by waynejesus: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yesterday is not today oga get sense
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by dapsoneh: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
KOGI WEST DON ENTER AM
SEE PEOPLE THAT SAID THEY HAVE PLANS FOR THE PEOPLE, SO THROWING TANTRUMS IS NOW THE PLAN?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
anybody wey ipob support automatically becomes a failure.
A case study of Dino Melaye, Atiku amidst others

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Pavore9: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
See insult! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by CACjide: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nigeria politician and mouth running. I pity this country.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by RichDad1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kogi people na God hands Una Dey.

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by BabaIbo: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hok
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by nickxtra(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
vecman22:
Can this fools stop all this already...
You didn't tell Dino to stop all these when he was busy "misbehaving" in the senate. Certainly, the garment he stole was too big for him to wear. grin

13 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by BabaIbo: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how people from Abia, Kogi and Osun are coping, when being a Nigerian alone na task on its own... and some of them na still Arsenal and Man U fans, it's well o

10 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by tophumble(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Two old men behaving like kids
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by GboyegaD(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Typical sha go nbu go. Smart should think of how to impact lives and not exchanging words for shine with Dino.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by kenic(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Damn! grin uppercut from left right centre Dino tongue

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy by Danbroba: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
yettymuse:
I blame the angel wey drop me for this wilderness called Nigeria!

The angel for drop you for Congo nah...or maybe Mali.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor / Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.