Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

In The Name Of Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The Name Of Love (34254 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / A Game Of Love And Obsession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
PROLOGUE
I immediately abandoned the clothes I was washing when I heard an high pitched scream from my compound.without being told, I knew it was my mother's voice.my fear increased when I saw people rushing into our compound.i dropped the bucket I was holding and rushed in
Forgive my manners, My name is oluwafemi.I am 10yrs old.I am the first born of my parent.My father have two wives,though,my stepmother had no child. I have a younger sister called Boluwatife.but I prefer calling her Tife.i am not just intelligent but also stronger than my age dictate.sincerely,i have never love my stepmother for once. Everything about her is odd.she is different.and I felt she is always up to something.I was washing my clothes when I heard the scream
I rushed inside the parlour and to my surprise, everywhere is filled up. I have to make my way to the center of the parlour and what greeted my eyes was a shocker.My father was lying in a pool of his own blood. I screamed in horror.i made to touch him, but it seems impossible, people were holding me, mum was crying, my sister was staring, neighbors were sympathizing with us,but deep down I new I have lost everything.
For the first time, I heard my mum speak"she has escaped.that bastard.Moyin baye mi je "she keep saying....
Did she just mention Moyin?My step mother did this?
That very minute I knew for sure I will revenge, even if I have to die revenging... I must kill her.
I stormed out of the compound determined to kill Everybody

[b]PROLOGUE
I immediately abandoned the clothes I was washing when I heard an high pitched scream from my compound.without being told, I knew it was my mother's voice.my fear increased when I saw people rushing into our compound.i dropped the bucket I was holding and rushed in
Forgive my manners, My name is oluwafemi.I am 10yrs old.I am the first born of my parent.My father have two wives,though,my stepmother had no child. I have a younger sister called Boluwatife.but I prefer calling her Tife.i am not just intelligent but also stronger than my age dictate.sincerely,i have never love my stepmother for once. Everything about her is odd.she is different.and I felt she is always up to something.I was washing my clothes when I heard the scream
I rushed inside the parlour and to my surprise, everywhere is filled up. I have to make my way to the center of the parlour and what greeted my eyes was a shocker.My father was lying in a pool of his own blood. I screamed in horror.i made to touch him, but it seems impossible, people were holding me, mum was crying, my sister was staring, neighbors were sympathizing with us,but deep down I new I have lost everything.
For the first time, I heard my mum speak"she has escaped.that bastard.Moyin baye mi je "she keep saying....
That very minute I knew for sure I will revenge, even if I have to die revenging... I must kill her.

[/b]PROLOGUE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
please, your comments are always welcome. this is the first time am writing here. please,encourage me... Jah bless yhu

2 Likes

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
centino youngzubi silver1996 souloho19 explosive04 multikolour..... please, help me invite more people...
u guys are my inspiration for writing this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Love by explosive04(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
make I jejeli sit down here...tnx 4 d mention bro
Re: In The Name Of Love by Amarita(f): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nice intro bro...can't wait to read d end.
Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
explosive04:
make I jejeli sit down here...tnx 4 d mention bro
Shift for me, biko

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Following OP come continue oo
Re: In The Name Of Love by multikolour(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
centino youngzubi silver1996 souloho19 explosive04 multikolour..... please, help me invite more people...
u guys are my inspiration for writing this...
BABA I am here and I have already book my seat for the journey, so no lele more power and grace as you ride us to the promise land
Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Me sef don siddon
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:15am On Jul 28, 2018
SamyBlaq adontcare Titidi oyedun82 Addebayo LarrySun favch chukswrites lesky3 aaspot diamondbody kingphilip younaman jetjacky Nothingdome oluwaseun15 cyber5 missuniverse make una come sit down oooooooo my Gbedu Don dey enta
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Ann2012 multikolour lightQueen aAmarita

Episode 1

Femi
I pull up in front of Westcare Supermarket.Almost becoming a ritual, I will first of all dress myself before making my way into any public gathering or any firm at all...
Within seconds,a yellow lamboughini avetandor pull up some little metres from me. Two men on suit hurriedly got down from the back seat,one move briskly to the supermarket and take his position beside the door. the other man opened the front seat door.For the first time, I saw who exactly they were worshipping.
I wind down my car glass, or better still, my borrowed car to have a better view.she should be in her early twenties. A fair average height lady elegantly came down,a step at a time.she was putting on a dark shade which marched her black gown and her golden shoes.Her small purse was held with her left hand, and I can bet, its worth millions.
For seconds, all I could think of is this mysterious lady. It seem am in love already, she look too rich for anyone especially me.Fifteen years from observing my father's death, I have grown up to become fearless with the same motive of revenge, but sincerely, it seems am not really inspired to revenge as it is in my early days again.
I have grown up to become a dream of most ladies.Tall,slim with a good body. am dark with a physic as a result of my weekly visit to the gym
I walked into the supermarket having forgotten my main reason of visiting in the first place.i searched for her in a subdue way and found her in a corner picking some few clothes.
I moved hurriedly to meet her having observed that her bodyguards are meters away.
Immediately, I got closer, I was intimidated by her look.this girl is too rich to be real.what really do I want to say.i gathered a little courage and try starting a conversation
"Hello damsel"i said in a rough voice
"hello"she replied without looking up.what should I say next?.it seems am seriously charmed just staring at her.
"I was surprised an angel like you would come shopping on earth rather than in heaven where she belongs"i said trying to sweet talk her.
"I prefer doing it on earth here"she replied with a sarcastic voice."why not keep your hands busy the same way your mouth is busy"she add, this time looking me in the eyes.
Omg!!! I have never seen anyone as beautiful as this girl before.Her smiles were captivating coupled with her dimples. I swear not to give up that moment
"Am femi, but my friends call me prince "I stretched out my hand, and that happened to be my greatest mistake of the day.pretending not to see my hand,she asked "prince of where"
"for now,no kingdom, but I will love to be the king of your heart"
She laughed, and my heart stop beating.moving a little closer she said
"A word of advice to a one day friend, stay away from your early grave"she Walked to the counter after putting on her glasses.
Not ready to give up,I followed her like a sheep about to be slaughtered.realizing she wanted to pay for what she bought, I saw that as a perfect moment to get closer.I immediately pull out my ATM card from my wallet and gave it to the fat lady behind the counter.my new crush stare at me without any word or even expression.
"Oga, you dont have enough cash here. you only have #87,000 here"the fat girl dropped the bomb of the day.
"so, how much is her money?"I asked realizing I already make a fool of myself.
"oga, its #350'000"she replied
I quickly snatched my card from her. shocked and surprised.this girl is seriously rich. I look at what she bought and was more confused when I saw just two tops, one gown and a jean.
she saw my look and smiled."My name is sandra"she said now in laughter. it was as if I won a jackpot.my confusion gave way to smiles.
I shabily asked"can I have your digit? Atleast to thank you for making my day ".she paid her expense and signalled to the only bodyguard in sight
she smiled again "my dear, I love your courage, but dont allow it kill you."
she started walking away and added "Am Chief Ambode daughter"she turned,smile and took her leave. for minutes, I was in a spot.Chief Ambode daughter? what was I thinking?
I cant be in love with that man daughter. he is believed to be wicked and he kills whoever comes his way.I knew am making a huge mistake, but inwardly am sure its a mistake am happy making

I got home later in the evening and met my friends at home.both glued to their laptops.without any greeting, I opened my bag and bring out mine also.
I stay in a 3 bedroom flat with my friends.and trust me,your guess is just right. we are yahoo boys.we dont do the plus thing, but we are making cash.
"were, where my car"chigozie asked
"baba, which kind question be that now, I won drop your car for road before ni? "I asked faking an angry look
"as if no be you, give me key joor"
"Chizzy, I swear, I go buy my own car also"i said and throw the key toward the door
"oga, buy first Biko before you start to dey rub us mouth"centino said amid laughter. I took a pillow and throw it at centino.both of them just keep laughing.immediately,centino phone rang
"I swear, na Esther"chizzy said while laughing
Esther is centino blind date, all she know best is send me card,send me cash. I do wonder how and why centino loved her that much. as wise as centino is, he could be foolish sometimes.
I faced my laptop and keep working while listening to their conversation

Centino
Immediately I saw the call, my heart skipped a beat.esther is my blind date, but it seems I love her a lot.i picked it while murmuring some words even I cant hear
"hello sweetheart "I heard from the other end
"my baby"i replied
"baby, am seriously missing you ooooo, and it seem I will just die each seconds without you"
"same here dear. cant wait to see you"i replied
"centi,am coming for a wedding at oshodi next week, am sure we will see. right? "
"sure, yeah" I said trying to subdue my happiness
'Okay dear, we talk later "I added
"wait dear, can you please help me with MTN #1000.i need to subscribe dear. "
this is her 58th time of asking for airtime from me. and am always giving her
"anything for you special baby"i replied
"love you so much "she said.
I ended the call... my friends were not even looking at me as they usually do anytime she call... I took out my phone ready to make transfer to her

Femi
I explained everything that happened between myself and Sandra to my friends not leaving out any detail. they were really interested and we came up with a plan on how to make her mine.
I wont tell you the plan yet. I need to relax a little, tomorrow is a big day for me.
Sandra must finally be mine

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In The Name Of Love by explosive04(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
chai!!! ojigbijigbi o(in papa ajasco's voice)..see how OP gave me a wonderful line to woo @LIGHTQUEEN sha..but I will nt use my ATM card o(smile)

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by Youngzubi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
well done
i sight u,u gat my blessing go ahead my man,the true colour dey ur head
fire on!
still ur guy YOUNGZUBI
Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
explosive04:
chai!!! ojigbijigbi o(in papa ajasco's voice)..see how OP gave me a wonderful line to woo @LIGHTQUEEN sha..but I will nt use my ATM card o(smile)
Lol grin Let the Wooing begins tongue

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
tanks for the comments guys.... it has really been helpful... trust me, It always push me to update more...
though, am having some issues with my network lately... all dis Mumu Mumu glo tinz....
more are still coming..... Jah bless you all
Re: In The Name Of Love by multikolour(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalala see toasting, Omo
Re: In The Name Of Love by souloho19(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tnx for the invite bro cheesy we gather dey here
Meneski cyber5 ekopsparoayara (my autocorrect don Sabi your moniker finish) cadec007 queenitee oroolorun paqman paafin something wonderful is happening here

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by Oroolorun(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
souloho19:
oroolorun

Present Sir.
Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 12:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Toasting and show off get levels

Keep the updates coming biko
Re: In The Name Of Love by explosive04(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2018
LightQueen:
Lol grin Let the Wooing begins tongue
Where should I start o??
Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2018
explosive04:
Where should I start o??
*Singing*
cheesy cheesy
Re: In The Name Of Love by queenitee(f): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
souloho19:
Tnx for the invite bro cheesy we gather dey here
Meneski cyber5 ekopsparoayara (my autocorrect don Sabi your moniker finish) cadec007 queenitee oroolorun paqman paafin something wonderful is happening here
I'm here, thanks for inviting me

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by explosive04(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
LightQueen:
*Singing*
cheesy cheesy
.. You mean I should sing 4 u? chai!!! u won't like it if I sing bcus d last time I did dat we didn't av NEPA lit 4 complete a week...OP UPDATE OOO
Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
explosive04:
.. You mean I should sing 4 u? chai!!! u won't like it if I sing bcus d last time I did dat we didn't av NEPA lit 4 complete a week...OP UPDATE OOO
Lol. Funny guy #smiles
Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mcjesuspikin Hope all is well with you?
Re: In The Name Of Love by Centino: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
I'm here man. Blessings. I dey watch as Centino dey transfer hin life to hin blind date. Chai grin

Meanwhile, try not to post in a hurry. Allow it cool down for like an hour or two and then read again. You'll surely spot an undotted 'i' or a 't' that needs crossing.

If you can find another pair of eyes to look it over for you before you post...best.

Well done man!

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Centino:
I'm here man. Blessings. I dey watch as Centino dey transfer hin life to hin blind date. Chai grin

Meanwhile, try not to post in a hurry. Allow it cool down for like an hour or two and then read again. You'll surely spot an undotted 'i' or a 't' that needs crossing.

If you can find another pair of eyes to look it over for you before you post...best.

Well done man!
Yes boss....... u nd souloho19 av really been my inspiration.... am not perfect.please,correct me when necessary.nag me when needed....
Jah bless yhu boss
Re: In The Name Of Love by souloho19(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
mcjesuspikin:

Yes boss....... u nd souloho19 av really been my inspiration.... am not perfect.please,correct me when necessary.nag me when needed....
Jah bless yhu boss

Bruh make i no lie you burst my head...I just dey laff like werey...see as ma nigga just fall him hand sha...
Κeep up the gud work man and like oga centino said just relax and take your time. Good one mate more imaginations to your medulla

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
souloho19 lightqueen ann2012 oroolorun youngzubi explosive04 multikolour

Episode 2
Femi
I pick up my small mirror to be sure am ready for today.Looking unconvinced, I pull off the suit I was wearing and opted for a blue top.Today,i believe will make or mar me but I silently prayed it should be the former.
I have been on Sandra trail for days but she is always with guards.without being told, we knew we can never execute our plans with those rough looking bodyguards.Just a punch can send me to my early grave and presently, I never ready.�
Segun,one of my most trusted friends told me she will be going out with only her driver to the beach today.though,its difficult to believe but am still ready to take any risk just to see her.
Segun,Centino and Chigozie were on her trail and confirmed it to be true.i quickly rush out of our apartment after putting on a timberland boot.i flagged down a taxi and we headed to elegushi beach.I received a text from Chizzy telling me everything is going on as planned.
I got there and realized my friends were not yet in sight.I decided to sit at a corner till they are around.
"everybody is looking for that something"my phone rang solemnly.it was my sister
"Tife, how are you"
"big brother.nawa for you ooooo.you didn't even bother to call me at all"she said faking an angry voice
I chuckled "am sorry second mum. I was just busy with work "I told her
"wow!!! you now work"she asked.this girl can really be annoying.Since I graduated from Moshood Abiola Polythecnic,they knew am not working but Atleast, I still take care of them.I regretted mentioning work this very moment
"yes.i now work in a company "I lied
"praise the Lord.Am happy for you bb.i will come around next week be dat ooooo "she added with happiness.bb is the name she call me instead of big brother.
"dont bother coming dear, I will come around soon.I have something to show you self"another lie.... I was about to say something when I saw Sandra's car.my heart started beating fast.I told her I will call her later in the night and immediately ended the call... my heartbeat was now beating fast.I.I prayed silently and put on my shades.Time for action

Sandra
I purposely told my guards to stay back.i hate being treated like a kid.since I came back from Manchester,Am not allowed to go anywhere without my bodyguards.for Christ sake, am not a prisoner.
"Frank, wait for me.I will soon be back"I told my driver"
"yes ma"he answered "And, be careful"he added
I gave him my best smile and move away from the car.Realizing he can't see me again,i sigh a sigh of relief.my initial plan was to see a friend some little distance from here.I took a small road that leads to her place.i felt someone was following me,i immediately look back but didn't see anyone.
A phone rang somewhere behind me and my fear increased.I quicken my steps to be on the safe side

Centino
we kept following her with the motive of executing our plan.we were careful not to make her see us.my phone rang and looking at the caller, it was Esther.i quickly picked it
'hello Esther,am in the middle of something.i will call you back"i said in a low tone
"wait centi, I need airtime #500 for...... "
I quickly ended the call and switched off my phone.Stupid girl,for the first time, I deny her something.I smiled and my friends nodded to me.Thats the sign,Time to act.
we moved quickly having observed she is in a bush path now.we ran up to her and immediately surrounded her.she was afraid,i was happy she was.
"who are you"she asked with a shaky voice
"You are Chief Ambode daughter right, your cup is filled today"segun said
"Your father is a wicked man. and we are here to treat you the same way he treated us"i added
"please, dont hurt me, I will do anything you want"she said visibly shaking
"Anything we want "chigozie asked biting his lips."Lets rape her then"chigozie added
"Please no, I can't.please am begging.i will give you money.any amount.dont do that please "
"Just keep quiet "I added. "Chizzy, carry her"
Chizzy carried her and we were about to leave when we heard a voice behind us
"If I were you, I will drop her this minute "

Femi
The plan is working.I quickly find my way behind them and said "if I were you, I will drop her this minute "they turned to face me and centino winked to me."who are you"segun asked
"am her fiance.why not show some respect to my fiancee or I teach you how to "I said with a calm voice"
"and what will you do"centino asked
"I will do it the best way you deserved "I answered removing my shades.
"beat him up"centino commanded.
I smiled. they both rush on me.i dodged a punch from Chizzy and push him backward.segun throw a kick at me and I dodged it also.i tried to punch Segun but he blocked it now opening the the left side of his chest.i slot in an heavy punch there and he staggered backward.Chizzy gave me a kick which I blocked with my left hand.as planned I gave him a kick and he fell on segun and both fell down...
I move closer to centino and keep throwing punches which he keep dodging.He gave me a punch and I fell down.He rushed on me and I manage to pull him on the floor.I sat down on him and started punching him in his face.chizzy,having recovered,hit me from behind and I staggered to stand on my feet.I gave him a Bruce Lee like kick and he was on the floor also. The 3 of them ran away and I took her and I made an attempt to pursue them before standing back.I move closer to Sandra and clean some dust off her gown.
"How are you feeling now" I asked
she look at me with anger in her eyes and slapped me.I was shocked.That means she knew its a game.A plan to win her over.
"I can explain"I said without thinking twice
"Do you think I won't find out?"She asked with some expression I couldn't read
TBC.... please drop your comments

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin
Plan gone south, more updates please
Re: In The Name Of Love by multikolour(m): 4:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Even the slap is a win to you at least her body touch you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cancel Chimamanda Adichie's Lecture At University Of Cape Town - SRC / My Parents Didn't Name Me Chimamanda - Adichie / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.