Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

In The Name Of Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The Name Of Love (34383 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / A Game Of Love And Obsession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2018
Laughing grin grin This update sweet my belle
Re: In The Name Of Love by izaray(f): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin You self don feel her body touch throw the slap na cool

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by queenitee(f): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: In The Name Of Love by Oroolorun(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2018
She slapped Femi for following her, nothing more. A street guy like Femi should be wiser than opening up after a slap.

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Am sorry for updating late... Have been too busy lately.. that's why the update is short.. Will update tomorrow tho
Ann2012 multikolour lightqueen izaray queenitte oroolorun...Food av done ooooooooo

Episode 3
FEMI
I was shocked beyond words.How on earth did she get to know it was all a game
I new I played my part perfectly, my friends were just too perfect in the play.... I new something was amiss somewhere.I went on my kneel immediately
"Sandra,am very sorry.I new I was wrong, please forgive me"i said in a sober tone.I was afraid everything I want will fade this very minute
She hold my hands,hissed and replied "Kneeling wont solve anything here.So,you dont know I saw you in the front of my house both yesterday and a day before abi"The happiness that erupted in me that moment is more than the one felt by the blind bartimaeus in the Bible.I almost jump up.
"Am very sorry dear. It wont repeat itself.I was only missing you and I need to see you everyday"i said while holding her hands and trying to stand up
She look into my eyes, smiled and said"thanks for saving my life"
"You are welcome.Thank God I was lucky to appear in time"She gave a Hug that sent a shiver down inside me.Immediately,i new am very lucky.I got the best slap of my life and the best hug the same day.(God,i will worship you forever)
"where are you going"i asked still holding her hands"
"was planning to see a friend,but I already changed my mind.Am going home"
I smiled and we walk together while chatting about the experience.we got to her car and her driver was seriously sleeping.She woke him up and collected my number.that moment, I would reject #30billion just to give her my contact(omo,i don port).She gave me a hug got inside the car and the car kick to life. I was just waving my hand even when the car wasn't in sight again.... For the first time since I was born,I thank my village people for their support....
I got home some minutes later and met my friends eating noodles and Egg.I need to play it cool even though am seriously hungry.
"Guys, am home."I announced as if they haven't seen me before
"We know"centino answered me
Looking around, I observed Chizzy has a cut around his neck and face.centino got a small cut around his lips but segun was fine.I got the chance to check myself also and realized I only felt a slight pain on my right wrist.
"so, what's the good news now "Chizzy asked
I took a spoon and joined them.My guys hardly serve foods.We prefer eating in the pot.
"We are now friends.I don hammer"I said with noddles in my mouth.....They all hailed me and shook hands with me and I promised to treat their injuries
"Interesting.Oya,find me something make I waka"segun said and I gave him 2k... He hit me playfully and make his way out after drinking water.My phone rang and am convinced its Sandra
"Hello dear"I said when I saw its an unknown number
"Oko mi, Bawo ni"my mum answered
I hissed"am fine ma"
"Bolu said you are coming home soon"
"yes mum... I will...I will call you later mum.want to fix something"
"wait, who is the person you were calling dear befor..."I ended the calling.Am not ready for any marriage sermon again

Minutes later Sandra sent me a text and we agreed on seeing the next day at Hi-point hotel.
Guys, please what should I wear
I want to dress in the best way
TBC tomorrow
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
@youngimporter ann2012 pradoic nasytnic purity247 pacifust058 Bigsarah ceecane2 Theloser germaphobe saraphina habundanz multikolour eazykolobo malaymoney odafiz Shlkhmuniru Decapo Neofingerz donroxyll sunrisemed07 Dayvdblake Revolva samkpanam Danchoco Therealev Biggybogo7 emperorblog senrino Abdulgafar86 Popoolataiwo sikells astute28 Dameldammie khd95 jozee8 Bemby69 Harlaan007 MrsEvakinqz Lenybee kingin55 Oliver Damibiz swiz123deniguy01 Timk122 tomgab tunjilomo 007Nonny olacarz Gspotlicker kelvinjeremiah dahvido hakeem4 brunxy tojahh chieheywhy Toyosih jixnation muminimutiyat Omokoladele Oscarnoble cooloustyne Estatesinlagos bonkoINC emazy10 Ebony07 zeezeegal KidoiLL badoxil bdauran Harrypolter13 Biggaboi speakout03 obakiaz ayamalexander77Runaway Yinks89 tomgab JOGICE johnsown7 rufdan emperordachris jeggychi paulek4eva stevodot22 ritababe Danyflamez honourable356 Holywizard fabianiweka pathneluti donaldphilipizu rowdymind wizsolzy Oscarnoble psybuk blazebaba iambees preciousbouy PopoolatTiawo momoh7 pgodson7 izaray jerryolumide Tobsonlove tpetos

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Samexdx stephengee12 hadampson dview001 rachealfst alarmednigerian vakjay08 meneski yommy20 prettyrose bibijay123 oyindawealth maltaleeza bakeuhappy supizino queenitee honourable356 debbycreamy dabila olufemiwhit kimkardashian Kimberly west iamloyalty countrygirl ayoshewa donteanz smokeydrinky chisiudeh dupsai sirgoldejike vincad skillful01 captainpower sikells castleberry maryclaire1 modik rhayne kunbeex princessadeola soulminister heemah osch10 Nmaglit forzarush sofiaamrozia misselocon jazmiynne mobecs damselbae igyeseh nanadeeva01 tolezy001 eitsei raintaker slimberry123 segibambo ladysunshine94 khennykhay rchilee dimssy boderline politicalthug Rodriguez12 prisivileth pweetywizzy charytea laraemi emzyme tillaman niwdog jekonmor officialflex bleeze2 cjizzy citygold121 aminatope247 jaesharp emmyn donnad diegonakel ogmeekzy07 hardeybay princesam10 bleeze2 cruzyteekay freshestmanny oluwaemmanuel sleekhoyen sexyolori pinkfeet ayodijex cyber5 succyblinks jupitre cindymorgan shurley22 ayodijex damibiz criis costal alamiendagash jide219 switkera renybenks osmon1996 queendd oroolorun shawdey tlordz toyin223 funnyfun precial419 boldndbeautiful tenniebae mightyfortress rosalieene nawtielizzie yourradiance tzminaj adeculate creeza go4success swankmee marvwhite aka sherlock Holmes
Dominicnuel skeetz gallantemory senatorpope holar1993 clemsworld donkelz beetunez44 myself2 ironlion1 blendmanuel mrsochy patjane seven jasmine2013 dreyman21 lyrink matherson tuba69 heeyhun sistaj komforth sowole007 dztzl johngainsville deadrat gmekx stainless239 queensiju niphmmy subtlemee in4matic ephay mzztega ayomicome kingsamm anaselizzy elvisojugo erudite202 korinnesta ebydarling bossy512 wapapod light4life chommieblaq dinabella surddick Godsmileforever officialbazor
bibi294 Queen golden tenderblaze areros honeydawealth shotunz mariinee kukoyi larride oluwabuqqyyolo gabsi422 pinkberry5 zaheertyler hantonia jagugu88li oscardafuscar heymorse spdazzy omorlehwah itxayce kpagogin missnande chimeluv mrintegrity247 sussybae theabider bigbauer neenie phayth tife101 biggietreasures emmy091 queenjuli barag connkg emmydan hottadiva kinah favouritetega osch10 queen494 civilizedtyger sleepingqueen25 itsjezzy sheycrown dupsai yaronjos heirapparent cruzyteejay jaybee96 mrgudmood amikeem horlorlardaey kemam sexyfire911 kikiwendy neurojosh erock247 teekaycarter moonnstar negudugrace rayvelez xlozer timmyshot gamesound shekinah190 waacut elshberry bammylee002 iamdaquin01 bestie93 crislyn spiceybae holuwaphlexy gr8skillz virtuedagirl lildiamond seunnla cerowo kingsuave medrehab roastedcorn yemsy13865 snowboi360 hormobolanle jeedope hobbyheart mhizfavour juniho77 johncasey1 moyenii chinedubrazil sapy apostolate kendrickmykell slayer2 cindy1000 cbella brohimot royh mhizclair bankiev anneboyo2 lizzyparx lorlahlizzy dotwillis1 omomifamily patotelli thiannah observer3 mexzzy47 nikz marvin902 helenbee mhizterauto kayceerilyn iwakacome twinkle004 centitan kajsa08 babeflenz nickibeauty chillgist iralife tjpromise mancrimes oluwafeolami do4luv cynicgod queendaisy smartgenius10 kingphillip inkdbetty ksslib hidhris gracito smileing trggasg geektrovert matrycx osedagal qasar4life peppirina jey4all boywest1 drachel1993 folake25 lugar14 iheyhun connoisseur selimdeon kasey18 chigold121 erudite202 kayus621 kerr9 geosilye iamlynn lordshola billirayz augustinesilva ceecane2 hardeydun schlastica16 julietbae adfijem aries26 olueaseun15 dreyman21 virtueblazer harkinlowyeh gracyblaze donblzer10 ayokunmi24 mhizsuccess veevean0 amanda24 chinachris chara019 mexzzy47 chemicalreaction herosakin777 emerortj93 elshberry tomzz gotios latbons nerdychukz tijehi chigold121 mzposhberry90 tuhndhay brendy01 danyceo trendytessy hobbyheart lecdope okeyben10 itsandi jtofineme tripplexon biggysmolz oluwasheenah awalat172 steediamond antonineutron classicladyk moseph arabaribiti chiexcel retake89 authorityspeaks bensam2040 sleekhoyeen ultimategeneral officialflex stainlexxx tobymoore go4success kingzero lordpeckxy chinacriss ikechizoba obicoolnino fadahunsilegend seteejax optizzycute teebilion dammypat olori1992 ladybandie sussybae incredible2017 mickeyjaggers40 labelle123 akiewillis bidemmy4real kayjay007 sleemon chitheo smartaphyl joshnes badohemmy oluwakemi65 arinzevictor illicitblood arrestdarrester chuks000 mitchelljnr bishop818 ladyhal1 hilariousthiago aseke1 coolie1 ekopsparoayara ebonyqueen001 kingso23 solomonbrown64 whocarex clint237 lorlahlizzy engracedmay jennymaryjane01 kunleseshan enekwesylvia auric Emerich smartaphy1 dondemex nuelzy charminee epbere21 opeade939 agbenuanna obezeeco seanwilliam mazimee dohyinsolah ladeturner69 marychommy provabz renybenks horladstar blessgj olalekank lilymax vicoch agp19 jchemmy1 5iecreepy ochyglowsglows jadedgrace98 paqman shadow melodydennis yemike nittroboy ahmedbanj phemorison hazardman omnisparrow trebron damon147 jchemy1 fameg helenbee dreofGod tdyke4 gabi98 uchman48 jiikye1 genius43 mizsylviah bimsee jasonex4 obedugo seanatist anthcunny hawlascho kunmisola majole austinsamekpo pratiba phemochee marvin902 magicmeemee jacoik stephmiracle odyx blackel trendymiss johnsown1
please, come and encourage a first time writer on nairaland ooooooooo
Re: In The Name Of Love by izaray(f): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
O boy Femi don win jack pot already oh

Thanks for the update
Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Thanks for the update boss
Re: In The Name Of Love by mitchelljnr(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
mitchelljnr please, come and encourage a first time writer on nairaland ooooooooo
I'm with you
Re: In The Name Of Love by multikolour(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nice one but always say something even no update, it keeps alive
Re: In The Name Of Love by WHOcarex: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Interesting
Re: In The Name Of Love by Oroolorun(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Wear agbada or george na. With this so call Sandra of a girl, Femi is playing with fire, real fire.
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2018
Oroolorun:
Wear agbada or george na. With this so call Sandra of a girl, Femi is playing with fire, real fire.
Na fire for fire naw..... Love can make you overlook some tough senerios..... Femi all the way
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2018
multikolour:
Noted boss... I will work on that... I promised

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2018
multikolour:
noted boss.... I will surely work on that... Jah bless you

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Multikolour Ann2012 Oroolorun WHOcarex mitchelljnr izaray food have done oooooo
EPISODE 4
Femi
The next day, I was clad in a black blazer on a blue jean.I wore a white top under the blazer.I look around my room wondering when Sandra will be in the room with me.I smiled as my evil thoughts wandered deeper into lust.I was jolted back to life when I heard an intense knock on my door "who is that"I asked hissing
"Baba, open door joor"Centino answered
I walked to the door and opened it.He was dressed in a wine top and faded blue jean.He helped me comb my hair and also adjusted my clothe."what do you want to borrow"I asked.The only thing centino haven't borrowed is my body part.He once borrowed my mum during his Graduation party.I will explain better another time
"so,you mean I no no pass borrow borrow abi"He said amid laughter
"You can see am going on a date.tell me what you want to borrow biko"
"Well,am just here to make your date a perfect and memorable one"He gave me a red handkerchief and almost killed me with perfume.He advised me to wear a Red and white canvas which I did.I gave him a pat and took my shade and my expensive wristwatch.He offered to give a ride which am happy with.
We got into the parlour and saw Chizzy ironing his clothes.He smiled when he saw me
"Prince,Best of luck today "He said moving closer
"Thanks"I answered,giving him our normal handshake
"my babe go enta lag tomorrow oooooooo"He announced with smiles.
"which of them"Centino asked with frowns
Chizzy is a boss when it comes to ladies.We fondly call him Chief player.He once dated Three roommates and played his card well.he had sex with the three of them before dumping them.Am sure Chizzy can never make heaven.Even if he should repent and make heaven,He can never see God.He almost dated my Sister but gave him a stern warning when I observed his movement
"my real babe naw Adebisi.she go just stay for the weekend "He said.
Bisi once live in Lagos.Born to a military father,we don't joke around her.my experience with soldier has orient me to never talk to them at all.I gave my life to Christ after a soldier slapped me on that ojudu berger bridge before I collected my life back the next day "No shit.Am late"I announced,looking at my wristwatch and making my way out.
The journey to Hi-point hotel took longer than normal due to the traffic and I guess the unusual silence.I was nervous and I sense centino could see that because he folded my hands in his and gave me an encouraging smile.centino pull up two buildings before the hotel and gave me a knowing smile
"prince"He called with a serious but calm tone
"Yes boss"I answered like a loyal guard
"I can see you are in love.I have never seen you this nervous before.I want you to be careful and take your time.not all that glitters are gold.Just make sure you are not walking into traps.And send the secret signal Incase you need help"He said with the same look and voice.I shake his hand and get down.i muttered a word of prayer and wave him off.
I entered into high point hotel and move to the bar.The whole place was lively with dignities of different class.A guy was dancing with a girl at a corner with his back turned on me.i chuckled remembering how I do spend my days months ago.looking closely, I realize it was segun.Fear gripped me.i move quickly to where he was standing
"segun, follow me now"I said authoritatively and marched out.he followed without questions but obviously confused on whatsoever might be happening
"Guy, what happened now"He asked when we got to a corner.
"Baba, no spoil my show oooooo.I will be meeting with Sandra here today and you know, she might recognize you after yesterday game"
"Na true ooooooooo.dat bae Na one of those side chicks wey I dey enter once in a while oooooo.make I carry her go your room niyen naw "He asked
"Baba, if its my village, I will accept.Just leave now.wait,let me go and bring her outside "
"no shit. Anything for my boss"He answered and bow slightly with smiles.
I walked in and Saw Sandra pressing her phone.I practically stop breathing for some seconds. She was way too beautiful to be real.She was clad in a yellow gown with a very long hair.Her make up was Not too much but suit her best.She was putting on a Golden wristwatch, earrings and shoes.her bracelets were breathtaking.Of a truth, I can't remember what exactly am inside for. She saw me and smiled. She signalled to me to come over and I returned the signal indicating "just a minute"I walk up to segun chicks table.The girl was still dancing but now with a bottle of Smirnoff.without any word, I dragged her outside and it was obvious she was also confused.I hand her over to Segun and marched in
"Who is she"she asked the minute I stepped in
She stood up and gave me a hug.I sat down opposite her and she did likewise "thats my landlord's daughter.She has been away from home since yesterday and our landlord have been looking for her and here she is drinking and dancing without even thinking of home.cant you see she is something else? "I asked as guilt rushed through me.I never plan to start my date with series of lies but it seem thats the only way to be holy for now. she smiled and asked.
"Prince, prince. Or your girlfriend? "She asked amid laughter
"Lailai, I don't have a girlfriend.Am single and searching "That's another lie.i have 5 girlfriends but I stop seeing them as my girlfriend the day I met Sandra.
"Who will believe that? "She asked still laughing."Barman"I called ignoring her. "that's just the real truth "I told her
"what do you have? "I asked
"Everything sir" He said
"Get me apotic red wine.and you dear? "I asked
"Get me African wine"she said
"Where do you live? "she asked
"I live at Ejigbo"I answered.
"Wow!!!so, u come to Ajao estate from Ejigbo everyday?? "She asked really surprised. "Yeah.Atleast,where we are now is closer to my place than yours"I answered
"what about your parent"She asked
"My dad was murdered when I was small but my mum is fine.She live at abeokuta"I answered.I was surprised I wasn't feeling the normal hatred and anger I do feel after answering that question.
"Am sorry about that.I was just trying to........ "Her voice trailed off when her phone rang
"Hello.......where are you........ I will join you within the next 30mins........... Of course yes.Dont allow him leave yet.......... I will be with you now"She ended the call and stood up
"I will have to go now.Tanks for your time.Am sorry it was short but I have something to attend to"
I called the barman and asked him our expense and was surprised we already spent #9000 on two bottles.I wanted to pull out my wallet but she stopped me insisting she was the one that invited me over. She gave me a bundle of a thousand naira note and told me to settle him,she gave me a peck and left hurriedly.I gave the barman 10k and he was very grateful.I move to the toilet and counted the remaining cash.Ninety thousand naira.I smiled even though am not after the money.I love Sandra and will do anything to marry her.One thing is certain, even if I take my bath, I wont touch that part she kissed for days.... (Winks)
Please, comment to encourage m the work please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Samexdx stephengee12 hadampson dview001 rachealfst alarmednigerian vakjay08 meneski yommy20 prettyrose bibijay123 oyindawealth maltaleeza bakeuhappy supizino queenitee honourable356 debbycreamy dabila olufemiwhit kimkardashian Kimberly west iamloyalty countrygirl ayoshewa donteanz smokeydrinky chisiudeh dupsai sirgoldejike vincad skillful01 captainpower sikells castleberry maryclaire1 modik rhayne kunbeex princessadeola soulminister heemah osch10 Nmaglit forzarush sofiaamrozia misselocon jazmiynne mobecs damselbae igyeseh nanadeeva01 tolezy001 eitsei raintaker slimberry123 segibambo ladysunshine94 khennykhay rchilee dimssy boderline politicalthug Rodriguez12 prisivileth pweetywizzy charytea laraemi emzyme tillaman niwdog jekonmor officialflex bleeze2 cjizzy citygold121 aminatope247 jaesharp emmyn donnad diegonakel ogmeekzy07 hardeybay princesam10 bleeze2 cruzyteekay freshestmanny oluwaemmanuel sleekhoyen sexyolori pinkfeet ayodijex cyber5 succyblinks jupitre cindymorgan shurley22 ayodijex damibiz criis costal alamiendagash jide219 switkera renybenks osmon1996 queendd oroolorun shawdey tlordz toyin223 funnyfun precial419 boldndbeautiful tenniebae mightyfortress rosalieene nawtielizzie yourradiance tzminaj adeculate creeza go4success swankmee marvwhite aka sherlock Holmes
Dominicnuel skeetz gallantemory senatorpope holar1993 clemsworld donkelz beetunez44 myself2 ironlion1 blendmanuel mrsochy patjane seven jasmine2013 dreyman21 lyrink matherson tuba69 heeyhun sistaj komforth sowole007 dztzl johngainsville deadrat gmekx stainless239 queensiju niphmmy subtlemee in4matic ephay mzztega ayomicome kingsamm anaselizzy elvisojugo erudite202 korinnesta ebydarling bossy512 wapapod light4life chommieblaq dinabella surddick Godsmileforever officialbazor bibi294 Queen golden tenderblaze areros honeydawealth shotunz mariinee kukoyi larride oluwabuqqyyolo gabsi422 pinkberry5 zaheertyler hantonia jagugu88li oscardafuscar heymorse spdazzy omorlehwah itxayce kpagogin missnande chimeluv mrintegrity247 sussybae theabider bigbauer neenie phayth tife101 biggietreasures emmy091 queenjuli barag connkg emmydan hottadiva kinah favouritetega osch10 queen494 civilizedtyger sleepingqueen25 itsjezzy sheycrown dupsai yaronjos heirapparent cruzyteejay jaybee96 mrgudmood amikeem horlorlardaey kemam sexyfire911 kikiwendy neurojosh erock247 teekaycarter moonnstar negudugrace rayvelez xlozer timmyshot gamesound shekinah190 waacut elshberry bammylee002 iamdaquin01 bestie93 crislyn spiceybae holuwaphlexy gr8skillz virtuedagirl lildiamond seunnla cerowo kingsuave medrehab roastedcorn yemsy13865 snowboi360 hormobolanle jeedope hobbyheart mhizfavour juniho77 johncasey1 moyenii chinedubrazil sapy apostolate kendrickmykell slayer2 cindy1000 cbella brohimot royh mhizclair bankiev anneboyo2 lizzyparx lorlahlizzy dotwillis1 omomifamily patotelli thiannah observer3 mexzzy47 nikz marvin902 helenbee mhizterauto kayceerilyn iwakacome twinkle004 centitan kajsa08 babeflenz nickibeauty chillgist iralife tjpromise mancrimes oluwafeolami do4luv cynicgod queendaisy smartgenius10 kingphillip inkdbetty ksslib hidhris gracito smileing trggasg geektrovert matrycx osedagal qasar4life peppirina jey4all boywest1 drachel1993 folake25 lugar14 iheyhun connoisseur selimdeon kasey18 chigold121 erudite202 kayus621 kerr9 geosilye iamlynn lordshola billirayz augustinesilva ceecane2 hardeydun schlastica16 julietbae adfijem aries26 olueaseun15 dreyman21 virtueblazer harkinlowyeh gracyblaze donblzer10 ayokunmi24 mhizsuccess veevean0 amanda24 chinachris chara019 mexzzy47 chemicalreaction herosakin777 emerortj93 elshberry tomzz gotios latbons nerdychukz tijehi chigold121 mzposhberry90 tuhndhay brendy01 danyceo trendytessy hobbyheart lecdope okeyben10 itsandi jtofineme tripplexon biggysmolz oluwasheenah awalat172 steediamond antonineutron classicladyk moseph arabaribiti chiexcel retake89 authorityspeaks bensam2040 sleekhoyeen ultimategeneral officialflex stainlexxx tobymoore go4success kingzero lordpeckxy chinacriss ikechizoba obicoolnino fadahunsilegend seteejax optizzycute teebilion dammypat olori1992 ladybandie sussybae incredible2017 mickeyjaggers40 labelle123 akiewillis bidemmy4real kayjay007 sleemon chitheo smartaphyl joshnes badohemmy oluwakemi65 arinzevictor illicitblood arrestdarrester chuks000 mitchelljnr bishop818 ladyhal1 hilariousthiago aseke1 coolie1 ekopsparoayara ebonyqueen001 kingso23 solomonbrown64 whocarex clint237 lorlahlizzy engracedmay jennymaryjane01 kunleseshan enekwesylvia auric Emerich smartaphy1 dondemex nuelzy charminee epbere21 opeade939 agbenuanna obezeeco seanwilliam mazimee dohyinsolah ladeturner69 marychommy provabz renybenks horladstar blessgj olalekank lilymax vicoch agp19 jchemmy1 5iecreepy ochyglowsglows jadedgrace98 paqman shadow melodydennis yemike nittroboy ahmedbanj phemorison hazardman omnisparrow trebron damon147 jchemy1 fameg helenbee dreofGod tdyke4 gabi98 uchman48 jiikye1 genius43 mizsylviah bimsee jasonex4 obedugo seanatist anthcunny hawlascho kunmisola majole austinsamekpo pratiba phemochee marvin902 magicmeemee jacoik stephmiracle odyx blackel trendymiss johnsown1
Re: In The Name Of Love by multikolour(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
I love Sandra and will do anything to marry her.One thing is certain, even if I take my bath, I wont touch that part she kissed for days.... (Winks)
Please, comment to encourage m the work please
Lol, I remembered my girlfriend back in two hundred level, she is leaving my school to LAUTECH due to bokoram insurgency around UNIMAID, so she visited me to say good bye.
I refused to wash my pilow case for one month because it smells her hair cream.

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by emeraldlife: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
I am glued to this. More inspiration
Re: In The Name Of Love by queenitee(f): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lol, sorry I've been away for few days. It's really nice.
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
multikolour:

Lol, I remembered my girlfriend back in two hundred level, she is leaving my school to LAUTECH due to bokoram insurgency around UNIMAID, so she visited me to say good bye.
I refused to wash my pilow case for one month because it smells her hair cream.
hahahahaha....Hope you Neva wash the pillow sha....
Tanks for ur comment bro... more of it
Re: In The Name Of Love by Oroolorun(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mcjesuspikin, you don join the list of writers that need to be watching their back while walking on a lonely street. Haba, how come everytime na beautiful beautiful, when are we having story for our not too bad aunty?
Oya continue.
But there is God o
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oroolorun:
Mcjesuspikin, you don join the list of writers that need to be watching their back while walking on a lonely street. Haba, how come everytime na beautiful beautiful, when are we having story for our not too bad aunty?
Oya continue.
But there is God o
Na fine gals get this world biko.....
next update tomorrow...
ND tanks for d comment
Re: In The Name Of Love by Oroolorun(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
mcjesuspikin:

Na fine gals get this world biko

But don't forget that na the beauty them dey burns jeep, tears certificate, stabs stomach, claims properties etc
while our not too bad aunty them are so gentle.
Re: In The Name Of Love by Oroolorun(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
mcjesuspikin:

Na fine gals get this world biko
But don't forget that na the beauty dey burns jeep, tears certificate, stabs stomach, claims prosperties... while our not so bad aunty them are so gentle & faithful
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oroolorun:

But don't forget that na the beauty dey burns jeep, tears certificate, stabs stomach, claims prosperties... while our not so bad aunty them are so gentle & faithful
fact.... and my hands are up...... the most important is attitude not beauty......
the best is aving both of them.....
Re: In The Name Of Love by Oroolorun(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
the most important is attitude not beauty
GBAM!
Now bring on the story let see how Sandra would break Femi's heart. Hope she is not the daughter of Femi's father killer?
When, time will tell!
Re: In The Name Of Love by Danchoco(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2018
I hail ooo....make u bath wella more kisses dey come....for road Na traffic dey hold dem.....
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Multikolour emeraldlife queenite Oroolorun Danchoco
Episode 5
Chizzy
I woke up the next day feeling tired I knew I have something important to attend to today,but sincerely,i just cant remember what exactly.I moved to the toilet to ease myself.i switched on the shower without even allowing the water to touch me.Like a confused person, I switched it off again and walk inside my room.I took a mirror and look at my face,my injuries are yet to be healed completely.I cursed Femi inwardly and drop the mirror.Immediately,Like a flash, it rushed into my head.How did I manage to forget?My girlfriend will be spending the weekend with me.I quickly picked my phone and dailed her number
Sandra
I was woken up by my Dad's call.I turned from side to side lazily before picking the call at the second ring.

"Good morning Dad"I said,rubbing my sleepy face
"Morning Jewel.Join me in the Gym now.Its important"He said
"Dad, its just 8:30am,am still sleeping.I will join you when am awake"I answered with close eyes
"Common Jewel,I need you urgently"
"Okay dad"I said before dropping the call.I grumbled a little before getting out of bed.I wore a pink slippers and walk out of my room without even brushing my teeth or changing my night gown.I got to the gym house and saw my Dad and Stepmother working out in the gym.Four bodyguards are also in the room.I Walked up to them and kissed them on their cheek
"Jewel,No Greeting today? "My dad asked in his teasing voice
"Dad, am sure you were the same person I greeted on phone not up to five minutes ago "I answered,sitting down on a huge stool and collected a cup of coffee from one of the guard.

He smiled without looking at my face.My father is a tall Man with a good body that could be passed for a model.He is dark and handsome.Even at 53years,He still look 30.He seldom smile.But when he does,his teeth compliment his physic which make him irresistible to even young ladies.In my early years,I have seen him with younger ladies and i understand they will always hang around him.
My step mother is an opposite of my earlier description of my father.She is of average height with an overbleached skin.Her make up are always odd and just like my dad, she hardly smile.She hasn't given birth which gave me the conclusion she is barren but Dad love her alot.Being the father's pet,i have learn to love whatsoever my father love.Since I came back from Manchester,My step mother and I hardly talk.With the information I gathered, their union is just 5years now.
"I heard you left this house without a bodyguard yesterday and a day before.Give me a good reason why you shouldn't be scolded now"He asked frowning
"Am a mature Lady.A good reason why you wont touch me"I answered with a smile.One thing my father love most about me is my smile and I use it in capturing him in most cases
"Sandra,Please,dont ever leave this house again without a bodyguard.This is Nigeria"He said with a frown which makes him look ugly
and irritating.
"Dad, am not a kid and can never be a slave in my father's house.Its my choice.i will decide to go out with guards or not to"I answered with my voice raised.My father hardly call me by my real name and whenever he call my real name, I knew for sure he is angry.
"Sandra, this topic is closed.Dont leave this house without a guard"He said with an air of authority.I love my dad and his words a lot but I hate guards.I was lost of words.My stepmother was just staring,i guess also confused.My phone rang and I excused myself to pick it
Chizzy
"Hello Dear"I said with excitement
"My one and only husby"She answered in her ever jovial voice.Adebisi is the daughter a Soldier and they are very rich.She most time send money to me.she is a spoilt brat but very fun being with.
"where are you dear"I asked
"I am on my way to your place.I just got to Iyana Isolo"She said in her ever lively voice
"OK, am home.My friends and I are expecting you"I said and she laughed
"Will join you soon lover boy"
"Love you baby"I said and ended the call.I quickly rush to the parlour and saw Femi and Centino playing Ps2

"Guys,Bisi go soon land o.She don almost reach here.Make una help me arrange house small biko"I said with pleading eyes.One thing I love most about my friends is the cooperation.They stopped the game and joined me in arranging the parlour and kitchen.Some minutes later, the whole place look more clean than Aso Rock.We all sat down in the parlour expecting our Special Guest,or better still,My love.Minutes later, We heard a knock on the door.I rushed to the door to open it and saw Adebisi and Augustina there.Augustina was one of the girls I f**ked at will around my place.I have been avoiding her lately and seeing her beside my girlfriend now should be included in 1000 ways to die .I almost fainted seeing both of them smiling at me.Just wished the trumpet can sound now.I mean right now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Name Of Love by izaray(f): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2018
Chizzy cup don full today

Thanks op for updating
Re: In The Name Of Love by queenitee(f): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lol, e don do

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.