Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

In The Name Of Love - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The Name Of Love (34391 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / A Game Of Love And Obsession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Name Of Love by mitchelljnr(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hope all is well with mcjesuspikin
Re: In The Name Of Love by Mtbail: 12:23am On Sep 22, 2018
When are we expecting another episode, it been long we heard frm u.
Re: In The Name Of Love by maxxy26: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ghost reader unfold.ah got comment.because ur story na bomb
Re: In The Name Of Love by mitchelljnr(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Are we getting an update or should we forget about the story? Pls Mcjesuspikin come and update
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Am back here guys...... I was being attacked by some unknown guys and they injured me seriously and collected my phone and other accessories....... I was discharged late last month but just got a new phone yesterday.....
please, allow me some days to pull up something and continue the story....
n please, thank God on my behalf for still keeping me alive.....
The bomb is gonna explode fully soon....
thanks for still following this story till this minute... m. grateful

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by Abelranking: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thank God for saving u... Life is the most valuable asset. U can get back ur accesories in due time.

As for the story, we die here
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=Abelranking post=72121653]Thank God for saving u...
Life is the most valuable asset.
U can get back ur accesories in due time.

As for the story, we die here[/quote
thanks for that bro..... I Will try to update as fast as possible to make it up to you all...
once again, am grateful
Re: In The Name Of Love by JamesKudooski(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
Am back here guys...... I was being attacked by some unknown guys and they injured me seriously and collected my phone and other accessories....... I was discharged late last month but just got a new phone yesterday.....

Awwww! Pele, bro. Thank God you are fine now.

Good to have you back.

Pele once more.
Re: In The Name Of Love by FIONAMI: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2018
mcjesuspikin:

awwwnn sorry... the lord is your strength.. welcome back online.
Re: In The Name Of Love by westkid001(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Thank god for life bro so now were the remaining part cool
Re: In The Name Of Love by Teeleb(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
pls conclusion part
Re: In The Name Of Love by adeife19(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
i confess to the judgement of law this is my best story everliveth
Re: In The Name Of Love by favch(f): 3:09am On Oct 18, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
SamyBlaq adontcare Titidi oyedun82 Addebayo LarrySun favch chukswrites lesky3 aaspot diamondbody kingphilip younaman jetjacky Nothingdome oluwaseun15 cyber5 missuniverse make una come sit down oooooooo my Gbedu Don dey enta
dnt vex for me sweet,am always d late comer,hope there is still space for me
Re: In The Name Of Love by favch(f): 3:09am On Oct 18, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
SamyBlaq adontcare Titidi oyedun82 Addebayo LarrySun favch chukswrites lesky3 aaspot diamondbody kingphilip younaman jetjacky Nothingdome oluwaseun15 cyber5 missuniverse make una come sit down oooooooo my Gbedu Don dey enta
dnt vex for me sweet,am always d late comer,hope there is still space for me
Re: In The Name Of Love by adeife19(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2018
baba am inlove with this story
Re: In The Name Of Love by mitchelljnr(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
Welcome back bro, and thanks to God for your life.
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2018
skubido ann2012 Danchoco izaray Oroolorun mitchelljnr adeife19 favch teeleb westkid001 fionami abelranking jameskudooski maxxy26 Mtbail Green5 chuksdede parollawd aluscott
please bear with me, I have lot of work to attend to after my unfortunate accident, especially my career.I will try to update as fast as possible.Just please bear with me.
This update might not be the best you deserve right now and am sure it wont quench the thirst of waiting for close to 2months. I will try to make it up in every way I can. God bless you for your understanding guys....
Episode 10
Boluwatife
I rushed in and saw my mum lying flat on the floor.She was breathing faintly and holding on to the bedsheet with clenched hands.She wasn't moving again but her faint breath and her clenched fist gave me a little hope of her still being alive.I held to her hands not sure of what next to do.I quickly dialed my senior brother's number to break the news to him.He picked it at the first ringing with a smiling voice
"Small mummy, what's up"He asked "What happened?"He quickly added when he heard my silent sobbing instead of a jovial answer.
"I saw mum almost dying home now.Am planning to rush her to the hospital"I replied and started crying again
"what exactly happened? Tell me nothing happened to my mum? "He asked with a shaky voice
"Just come home.I am taking her to Prince Miyise Hospital"I added and ended the call.I rushed outside and call baba onigi and together, we rushed my mum to the hospital with the help of a cab.
We got to the hospital some minutes later and my mum was being rushed into a room with a doctor and two nurses.A tall, busty and fair lady followed them and I pray everything is well.
I sat down sobbing silently, hoping nothing bad happen to my mum.
Femi
The news from my sister knocked me down like a trailer crushing a can.I jumped up immediately and put on my shirt
"What happened?"Sandra asked really surprised by the turn of event
"My mum is reported close to death.I need to get to abeokuta right now"I told her while picking my wallet on the only plastic chair in my room.I picked my phone on the bed and my earphone.I was pulled back by Sandra as she held my hands as if it means everything to her.
"Sandra, I need to go now "I told her in a soft voice
"I understand you but you need to be calm.If you should rush out this way, it will be dangerous for you.its 5pm already and your haste can cause more harms. She is already in the hospital,lets pray for her and wish she will be fine."she concluded her speech.for some seconds, it seems am unable to hear her. Then the words started making meaning to my ear.
"Do you realize its my mother I speak of here?"I asked with anger again.if there is something I need to learn how to control, it's my anger.I ended up concluding it's a family trait after my mother explained how much father will do things out of angers.
"I understand.Just please relax a little.she will be fine"she told me with pleading eyes.
"Nobody can force me to spend a minute more here. The only person I cherish most in this world is dying and you want me to spend the night at home.I would rather die on my way than spend a night more here"I told her and she gave a deep sigh.
"OK. Give me your account number so I can make a transfer to you.I believe you will need the money."she told me and I obliged.I received an alert of #200,000 and unconsciously, I was already kissing her. Money can do all things.
I broke the kiss and rushed out of the room after promising to call her immediately I set my eyes on her.
I got to the parlour and everyone were surprised to see me with a gloomy face.Without saying anything to anyone, I rushed out of our apartment and picked a bike to Ejigbo bus stop. I have to wait for over 30mins before the bus going to iyana ipaja could be full.deep in my thought,i hated today.
Boluwatife
I sat down beside a tall lanky man with my hands buried in between my hands.All I just wanted is my mum being alive.I dialed my brothers number again and it was busy.i sat down feeling lonely and hurt,still I keep praying for her survival.
Over 30 minutes later,the doctor came out and I rushed to meet him
"Doctor, what happened to her"I asked with a shaky voice
"She Will be fine.her choice of nutrition Is what causes the shut down in her system.if not that you brought her immediately,she might lost her life"
"Thank you Doctor.God Will bless you.Are you sure nothing Will happen to my mum?"I asked again.The doctor smiled, obviously seeing how tensed I was
"By God's grace,she Will be fine.Besides,we Will have to stop every other medications until you pay the bill."he said
I called my brother again and explain everything to him.he told me he is on his way and I patiently waited for him.Or so I think until sleep crept in.
Chizzy
The way Femi stormed out of the house brought an instant end to the party.I quickly gave him a chase but was disappointed when I saw him on a bike.i move inside and saw everyone murmuring some inaudible words.
"u sure say that girl no hit am jazz?"I heard segun's voice.i turn around and saw him right behind me.
"the girl matter no dey inside this level jawe.Something is wrong somewhere"i told him
"Oga, fear ladies ooo.Nothing wey dem no fit do"He said sarcastically.
"I swear, I go kill that girl if she do femi anything"i added and walk toward Femi's room.I turned to look at others and they all gave me a positive response with their head.Truly,i need to go in.I raised my hand to knock on the door but was shocked when the door flew open.
Of a truth, Sandra is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.She stood at just 5'5 foot and got a curvy shape.Her eyes blink at interval like a cartoon character and her eyebrows looks complimenting.Her lips are calling and tempting.Standing before me, the lips just parted a little bit and that alone keep inviting me for a feast.her boobs stood firmly on her chest and for close to a minute, I keep staring at the angel before me.still,i knew deep down all this belongs to a friend, and am not permitted anything near.
"What happened to femi"I heard centino voice from behind.i look back and realize everyone are now around us.
"He received a call that his mother is dying.He is on his way to abeokuta."she said
Fear gripped me immediately.The two people femi never jokes with are his immediately family.
"what really happened?"I asked trying to hide my fear"
"I don't really know,but it seems his mother fainted or collapse"
The news hit me like a log of tree.i saw segun sit down with his hand supporting his cheek.
Sandra sat down on the only single sofa on the room and I sat on its edge.
"it seems you are his friend right"She asked looking at me.I tried avoiding any direct contact with her eyeballs and just keep my stare on my legs.
"we are really close.we are best of friends here and we discuss most issues"I answered
"Did he tell you anything about me "She asked
"We discuss all issues including you.He loves you so much and wished you both are compatible"She answered "Do you love him"I asked already beaming with confidence.She sigh and look away.I stare at her wondering what she is trying to battle inside of her.she was playing with her wristwatch and wore a sad face.
"Its okay if you don't wanna talk about it.I shouldn't have asked"I said trying to hold her hands.She allowed me to and look into my eyes.for more than 30secs,i keep staring at her.I heard a cough and quickly look up only to realize that almost everyone were listening to our conversation and staring at us.I stood up shabily and sheepishly walk up to Adebisi.
"You will have to go home today.I have to join femi at abeokuta today.he needs us and we have to spend sometimes around him and his mum.I just pray nothing happens to her "I told Bisi and she nodded with understanding.I gave her a short kiss and hurried in to pick my bag.Centino and segun also joined me and within minutes, the parlour is already half empty.I picked my car key and I drove off after locking the door.I dropped Bisi at iyana ipaja and make my way to Abeokuta

3 Likes

Re: In The Name Of Love by mitchelljnr(m): 5:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Finally, thanks OP but pls update more often
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2018
mitchelljnr:
Finally, thanks OP but pls update more often
I will try my best friend ..
Thanks for always being there for me always.....i celebrate yhu

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by skubido(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2018
OP u are highly welcome,, tanks for the Mention..

God will continue to guide and protect you..

U too much
Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
mcjesuspikin:

Thank God for your life, welcome back
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ann2012:

Thank God for your life, welcome back
I appreciate my nairaland sweetheart

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
mcjesuspikin:

I appreciate my nairaland sweetheart

Uwc dear wink
Re: In The Name Of Love by Silver1996(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Continue brother, i dey with you
Re: In The Name Of Love by donaldphilipizu(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
dis z captivatin.mre grez 2 ur elbow.
Re: In The Name Of Love by Harzeezh123: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
welcome back bro may Almighty Allah strength b with u update it we dey follow
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Harzeezh123:
welcome back bro
may Almighty Allah strength b with u
update it we dey follow
thanks bro.... am trying as much as possible to update in time...... n I will soon..... ur comments alone is a strong motivator to me...
once again, thanks
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
dis z captivatin.mre grez 2 ur elbow.
amen.... more to unfold bro...
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
Silver1996:
Continue brother, i dey with you
Blood brother, we gather dey...... I will give yhu a call when I am stable.... for now, am not..... Jah bless bro
Re: In The Name Of Love by donaldphilipizu(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
amen.... more to unfold bro...
lookin 4wad 2 seeing ur updates soon
Re: In The Name Of Love by westkid001(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wow interesting please contune
Re: In The Name Of Love by WHOcarex: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Weldon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.