Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos (27359 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by OlujobaSamuel: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
seun don upgrade the site at last, no more page0, and the site is now a secure site(https).

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by allanphash7(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
K
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by stevearagorn(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Where's is the red moon promised by nairaland
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by dollytino4real(f): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:
Buhari getting desperate grin
dis one u are in every topic bros jejely
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
dollytino4real:
dis one u are in every topic bros jejely

It's one of those days grin
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lol in the first picture. The officer looks at the protester like okay speak ur mind with caution. I'm im front of u
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by thesicilian: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
otokx:

Look very well, those people actually have jobs.
You can have a job and still be jobless.
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by bejeria101(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
4601CE:
[s][/s]trash
Eezit your desperate? Cant buhari speak for himself. Olodo daura
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

It's one of those days grin
ok enjoy
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by bravomd(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sars is horror film
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by SUNDICOS(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by Sunsets: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wife ke
Ivimilly:
All these people protesting are senseless, how is it possible that SARS would kill a sitting governors wife with private security, and the mugu's are here protesting if they come out and spray bullets on them I wonder who will come and protest on their behalf....... Nonsense
In other new Nepa done bring light grin
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by dubemnaija: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
olametrix:
To my ppl who are busy looking at d sky waiting for the blood moon, as soon as u see it pls use the opportunity to pray for a btter NIGERIA, to d protesters God will ear your prayers one day

Dont give up

God will eye and nose their prayers too grin
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by Chidosky86: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=AGIDIMA1 see them
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Marshal Obuzor is a blistering idíot!

Is this not the same Rivers state that staged a route match last year in support of SARS?

Abi now it has happened to him his eyes are opened. Bloody twát!!

I'm not patient enough to dig out that thread on the pro-SARS rally held in Rivers state
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by PFRB: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ivimilly:
All these people protesting are senseless, how is it possible that SARS would kill a sitting governors wife with private security, and the mugu's are here protesting if they come out and spray bullets on them I wonder who will come and protest on their behalf....... Nonsense

If you know up to 1/10 of what SARS is doing in Port Harcourt you will marvel.
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by wickyyolo: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2018
Ivimilly:

You're a coward.

Mumu
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by tinktanker: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2018
Ivimilly:
u are so unwise... Or did u read with u Anus. Of is it that foolish abides with u
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by tinktanker: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2018
greyham:
Marshal Obuzor is a blistering idíot!

Is this not the same Rivers state that staged a route match last year in support of SARS?

Abi now it has happened to him his eyes are opened. Bloody twát!!

I'm not patient enough to dig out that thread on the pro-SARS rally held in Rivers state
it was the apc ppl that supported Sars this man is pdp and was against sars
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by tinktanker: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Soon the police will say the guy staged it
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by Jerrypolo(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2018
Ivimilly:

Is it that you don't read or you just plain stupid?.

Lawd!!!.
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Ivimilly:
I think you are the real senseless mugu here for failing to remember when Wike himself was also attacked by the same SARS legalized criminals, Fayose was also assaulted by a common police team, how about Bukola Saraki and Ekweremmadu? And you think that it's impossible for them to extend their criminal activities to a mere assistant to a Governor? Don't worry, one day it will get to your turn and you will finally believe.
Re: Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos by Oweku: 6:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Wrong President

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan / Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted / Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.