Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan (27350 Views)

SERAP Sues FG Over Failed Chinese $460m Abuja CCTV Project / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Bobloco: 11:50am On Jan 27
A 20-year-old internet fraudster, identified as Daniel Bamidele, has attacked and stabbed his parents over his mother’s refusal to reveal her real name, necessary for activating a black ritual soap that was supposed to bring him riches.

The incident occurred in the Bamideles’ Apabielesin home in Ibadan, Oyo State capital, when Daniel, enraged by his mother’s actions, assaulted both his parents with a machete. His mother, Titilayo, managed to escape and raise an alarm, leading to the intervention of bystanders who subdued Daniel and disarmed him.

According to Daniel, his parents were aware of his involvement in cybercrime, from which he claimed to have built a three-bedroom bungalow.

He accused his mother and elder brother of cheating him out of N2.5 million, frustration over his mother providing a false name, which rendered his ritual soap, which he said was given to him by a white garment church priest, ineffective. The soap, he added, was intended to bring good fortune but required his mother’s real name for activation.

“I purposely lured my mother from a church programme she was attending, and as soon as we arrived home, I attacked her with a knife and was already inflicting cuts on her body when my father tried to save her from me,” he said in a report by the Nation.

“I attacked my father too because if I had not stabbed both of them, they would have succeeded in killing me.”

Continuing he said: “I am a 200-level student of LAUTECH (Ladoke Akintola University of Technology) and I have built a three-bedroom bungalow from the money I made from doing yahoo business.

“I am angry with my parents, particularly my mother, for giving me a fake name instead of her real name.

“There is a particular black magic soap that I have been using lately. The soap was given to me by the priest of a white garment church named Mathew.

“I was the one who bought a generator for Pastor Mathew’s church around Ona Grammar School in Ogbomosho.

“The soap was meant to bring me good fortune, but there was the need for me to call my mother’s name into it before it could work.

“My mother told me that her name is Titilayo. But when I called the name into the soap, it did not work. Hence, I got angry and decided to stab her.”

Titilayo, however, denied receiving any money from Daniel.

She recounted being called to pick him up from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) due to his mental health issues. After taking native medicine given by his father, Daniel’s condition seemed to worsen, leading to the assault.

She said, “When we got home, his father brought a native medicine home and gave him to use. He slept off after taking the medicine.

“However, when he woke up, he demanded the whereabouts of his phone and I told him I did not take his phone. He landed several blows on me.

“He is a liar; I did not collect any money from him.”

Daniel’s father, on the other hand, blamed his wife for indulging their son’s fraudulent activities and not informing him about the house construction funded by cybercrime.
https://leadership.ng/ibadan-yahoo-boy-stabs-parents-over-failed-black-magic-soap/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Missgreg0: 11:58am On Jan 27
Magic soap grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Righteousness2(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27
The Greatest legacy you can leave for a Child is not Wealth.
The Greatest legacy you can give your child is lead him or her to know JESUS Christ.

If you do so from childhood, you plant a seed that will save you and that child from a whole lot of troubles.

119 Likes 16 Shares

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by talented321: 12:03pm On Jan 27
Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by MikoB: 12:03pm On Jan 27
Many nigeria youths are so stupid and hopeless! Imagine the future of the country? Lets be sincere, nigerians need a genuine orientation and good leadership, the potentials are there, we must hold all our political leaders accountable, they cannot just be embezzling the treasury without consequences, let start by protesting in every bad road spot in your community and show it to the world consistently through social media,I know the governors don't like this, ask them what they use your money for, until we start doing this, the leaders will continue to rob you of your commonwealth.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Jokerman(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27
This GenZ don't respect their parents at all or fear God...

Well, any child wey d no train.......

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by killsmith(f): 12:08pm On Jan 27
The smart ones are disguising as priests selling soaps and potions to yahoo boiz. Nigerians keep innovating and inventing new ways to defraud themselves.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by DesChyko: 12:46pm On Jan 27
He is mad indeed.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Unbiased1: 12:49pm On Jan 27
No be people wey dey respect elders be this? This one had so much respect for his parents, he had to stab them to death to prove that point. grin

98 Likes 20 Shares

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by CorrectionFLuid: 1:33pm On Jan 27
I'm very sure this one rolls on the ground to greet his parents every morning afternoon and night.

Laughing doesn't mean funny.

Giving doesn't mean love.

Crying doesn't mean pain.

And greeting doesn't mean respect.

139 Likes 30 Shares

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Tochi3(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27
..Na dem dem

8 Likes

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by KingDash09(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27
Give us work na
MikoB:
Many nigeria youths are so stupid and hopeless! Imagine the future of the country..

1 Like

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by abhosts(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27
Laziness and Superstition go hand in hand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by mytime24(f): 2:55pm On Jan 27
White garment churches priest na native doctor pro max dem bi,

So is possible for a child not to know his/her parents names 😞😔

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by ivolt: 3:07pm On Jan 27
Mad yahoo boy.
What a combination.
Well, the mother enjoyed the ill-gotten wealth, it is proper that she share in the pain too.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by muller101(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27
This generation and get rich quick syndrome.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:14pm On Jan 27
jmoore:
Black soap na to cover the true story. He wanted to mine his mother's skull.
Abi?

1 Like

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27
This boy needs psychiatric help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Danzysb(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27
Wow...Are you sure this is the full story?

1 Like

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Danzysb(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27
Wow...Are you sure this is the full story?
ResidentSnitch:

He probably rolled on the floor to greet his parents in the morning of that same day he attempted to hijack their skulls...
If only the parents could tell...
Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Ensa777(f): 4:28pm On Jan 27
Foolish man blaming the wife If he had done good you'll take the glory but now it's not for good,you are now blaming her for your ineptitude.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by aribisala0(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27
Missgreg0:
Magic soap grin

That is why the exchange rate is sliding our young people are stupid and unproductive
Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by RepoMan007: 4:33pm On Jan 27
Wow.

Thise calling themselves your family didn't name you short man devil and use to do money. They probably didn't swap your glory somewhere. Didn't starve you. Didnt call spiritualist to reveal you have been used for money rituals, yet you wan to kill them take do money. Mumu boy.

He wants to kill the spirit and body to feed the body further. Idiot.
Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by ClassicMan202(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27
Crime and criminality never pays.....
Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by CorrectionFLuid: 5:37pm On Jan 27
Unbiased1:
No be people wey dey respect elders be this? This one had so much respect for his parents, he had to stab them to death to prove that point. grin

They didn't die tho. Try dey read.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Bigkoko: 5:40pm On Jan 27
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ResidentSnitch:

He probably rolled on the floor to greet his parents in the morning of that same day he attempted to hijack their skulls...
If only the parents could tell...

3 Likes

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Chummynoni(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27
Only a stupid person would believe this story. So a grown up man doesnt know his mother's name? Even my 8years old son knows my wife's name. This is not the truth of the matter.

10 Likes

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by aurecia: 7:53pm On Jan 27
CorrectionFLuid:
I'm very sure this one rolls on the ground to greet his parents every morning afternoon and night.

Laughing doesn't mean funny.

Giving doesn't mean love.

Crying doesn't mean pain.

And greeting doesn't mean respect.
true

1 Like

Re: ‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan by Isokiscool(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27
Very good,his mother must have encouraged him to become a yahoo boy.Death to all fraudsters and their supporters

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times / Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.