Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (22736 Views)

Nobody Is Showing Us Oshiomhole's Picture / APC Crisis: This Is Why I Traveled To US – Oshiomhole Reveals / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Mr chairman what do have to say about Kogi State? The governor is performing and paying salaries?
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by IGBOmarryme: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2018
NGENE is a simple slut. #sluttyngene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I love this our chairman! Very sincere man.

Edited: I can see from the comments below, that the useless pigs of Biafra are in pains..
i hope he is also telling yahaya bello to pay salatries
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:23am On Jul 28, 2018
NsukkaDeeje:
Despite the current political shakeup, it will be disastrous to underate APC . Amidst all the hardship over the past 3 years, APC has won Kogi, Ondo, Edo and Ekiti states. Even when the IPOB euphoria was at its zenith, APC shockingly polled more votes than PDP in Anambra, Biafraland. Despite all the social media rants, PDP has lost Kogi, Ondo and Ekiti states and won none. My advice to PDP leaders at times like this, NEVER RELY ON WHAT YOU READ ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

They won all that cos of the candidates and not buhari.
Make buhari go contest for ordinary councillor.. i swear.. He go fall like the pit of hell.
I'll go with your last quote though.

#YOLO
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by RevenGeMission: 4:05am On Jul 28, 2018
What i always loved about APC is mandate , the mandate handed over by Tinubu to fashola , to Ambode is what made Lagos better than it was , the same mandate sold to Osun has led to improvements and massive development even if some bastards do not see it , same is being done in Ibadan , i drove there last month and i was amazed , there are other states going through this same developmental phase all thanks to the mandate so if Oshiomole says Ortom didn't deliver , it may be why he is so earnest on hiring people to distabilize his own state by all means

NgeneUkwenu:

Edited: I can see from the comments below, that the useless pigs of Biafra are in pains..
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Babacele: 5:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Mr chairman you are very correct sir, Ortom na bad market aided by Oyegun's taciturnity . The exit is indeed a blessing as we have planned to replace him during the next gubernatorial primaries in Benue. PDP and Igbos can have him and add to their bad wares like Melaye and co who won't come back in 2019.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Babacele: 5:34am On Jul 28, 2018
otuekong1:
i hope he is also telling yahaya bello to pay salatries
Yaya abi na yeye Bello could do all the nonsense under a leader like Oyegun.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Babacele: 5:39am On Jul 28, 2018
HenryThegreat1:
Mr chairman what do have to say about Kogi State? The governor is performing and paying salaries?
He may not go public with the scolding reserved for Bello but trust Oshiomole if there is anybody who understands what workers feel when salaries are held, Osho does. So you can be sure he would encourage Yaya to sit up.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by deomelo: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Why are ipob pigs crying over Oshiomole scattering of APC? grin > grin I don't understand again.. Are you people not supposed to be happy, he is helping your Regional party PDP?

Frustration will not kill y'all!

Ndi ara!

ipobitches are bi-polar and confused anti Nigerian elements..

1 Like

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Luciferhimself: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2018
Kingspin:
Osho the talkative, he cannot even tell us what his party have achieved for the past 3years. You are busy selling an administration that openly supports the extinct of some Nigerians.

We Nigerians must be willing, to tell the devil the truth.

You can start by telling people I never lied to eve, read proof here https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/3000#69710778
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by johnzik: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Tolexander:
Posting as if the party understands the meaning of sincerity!

When Ortom was in APC, why didn't Oshiomole tell the whole world that Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom hasn't got any project to his name and administration, if Oshiomole is so sincere?

Oshiomole is getting more garrulous, talking too much!
Forgetting apc still has the worst governor in Bello
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Modarun(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Oshomo OLE shooting off his mouth as usual, he has not even allowed the dust raised by his outburst against Ngige which revealed the fossil they have in Aso rock is just a figure head, he is onto another one. Hehehe Benue is already in the pocket of the PDP only a compound idiat would think any sane Benue person would choose a party that prefers cows over them. Continue the hundreds hoping for a peaceful resolution to the crisis are watching Oshomo Ole antecedence.

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Bella55555(f): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2018
Osho baba it is ur bad mouth dat will kill APC shai may be God wants to use u to flush APC out of naija
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by afroxyz: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Abeg wetin concern Biafra with this one? Is Benue state in Igbo land you fat boar? And to think that of all reasons your chair-thug gave it was because of salaries, not even the deaths causes by the herdsmen. How much BMC dey pay you make I double am. I need a PA
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Gordonz07(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Even though you talk too much, I agree with you on this one Mr chairman oshiomole. Benue under Ortom is just like Benue under no government. Ortom is worst than a demon. Imagine workers are dying because of preventable illnesses like headache and malaria. No visible projects, no employment, no payment of salaries, no development, health facilities in the state are all dead and many more. I now begin to wonder what his campaign promises were. Because, Ortom has dealt the state a big blow. Now he has migrated to gain favor from the other side again. He won't win this time around.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by begwong: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2018
Oshomole will do more harm than good to APC, good advantages there for PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Says Governor making political capital on the graves of Benue people

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole said Friday that Benue State that the exit of Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom from the party was a blessing in disguise to the APC, saying his three and half years as governor in the stage was a waste as he had no single project to show for the mandate given to him by the party.

Addressing a news conference at the party secretariat, Comrade Oshiomhole said even though the party leadership had attempted to wade into the conflict between the governor and leaders of the party in Benue State, he could not successfully defend the weighty allegation leveled against him by the leaders of the party in the state.

He said that at the instance of the Governor, the National leadership of the party had arranged another meeting to bring north Gov. Ortom and party leaders in the state to a round table with the meeting scheduled to hold on Wednesday, July 24 only for the governor to turn governance to “nollywood”.

Oshiomhole said “Within the last 48 hours we have watched the unfolding events in Benue State particularly the decision of Gov, Ortom to leave the party. Ordinarily, we would not have responded having already responded to the decision by the Publicity Secretary.

“As you all recall, Gov. Ortom had said that the APC in Benue State gave him red card to leave our party and that they will not field him in the governorship election in 2018 and that because the door had been shut against him, he had no choice than to leave. Without going into investigations, we invited him to speak to us on the issues and we also invited our party leaders in Benue State to also brief us on what the issues were.

“From the point of view of our leaders in Benue State, their position was clear that field Gov. Ortom On APC platform in 2019 can only lead to electoral defeat for a number of reasons.

“They reminded us that inspite of the allocation accruing to Benue State, the bail our fund amount to over N20 billion and the huge sums of money collected from the Paris club refund, he was not paying salaries to Benue workers, including teachers, local government employees and civil servants. He owes some of the as much as 12months salaries.

“So, the entire economy of Benue State that survives on civil servants salaries is to that effect compromised. What is not obvious is that those who live on rents paid by civil servants cannot collect their rents with which to survive, thereby having effect on the commercial live of the people. This explains a vicious circle of poverty in Benue State that has been deepened under Gov. Ortom

http://thenationonlineng.net/ortoms-exit-from-apc-a-blessing-to-us-oshiomhole/

After begging Ortom and calling him for meeting several times pleading with him not to go, U now call his exit as a blessing.

Oshiomi-ole has killed apron he's still starting.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Shouldn't you be happy? Ipob yoot! grin

NgeneUkwenu, HOD of nIPOB I hail Ooo.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2018
Gordonz07:
Even though you talk too much, I agree with you on this one Mr chairman oshiomole. Benue under Ortom is just like Benue under no government. Ortom is worst than a demon. Imagine workers are dying because of preventable illnesses like headache and malaria. No visible projects, no employment, no payment of salaries, no development, health facilities in the state are all dead and many more. I now begin to wonder what his campaign promises were. Because, Ortom has dealt the state a big blow. Now he has migrated to gain favor from the other side again. He won't win this time around.

Keep deceiving ur self n brainless people following u grin
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by israelmao(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

It seems there is another meaning for the word "sincerity" most especially in this APC era.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Gordonz07(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Like you got any brain inside that thick shell you call head. undecided
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Gordonz07(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

mumu. Some of you dispute almost everything like you know anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Joshua Lidani Defects To APC From PDP / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Picks Gboye Adegbenro As His Running Mate / Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.