Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (22728 Views)

Nobody Is Showing Us Oshiomhole's Picture / APC Crisis: This Is Why I Traveled To US – Oshiomhole Reveals / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by OfficialAPCNig: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
After begging him repeatedly to stay.
Stupid party.

1 Like

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Metuh: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
So much for a Party Leader.

Oshiomole will bury APC
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Metuh:
So much for a Party Leader.

Oshiomole will bury APC

Shouldn't you be happy? Ipob yoot! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Basket Mouth Don Start to Yan again ooo!!!
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by speak2me2016: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
When Ortom was in APC, the party never see anything wrong with nonpayment of salaries by the governor, but immediately he decamped, the eyes of the party suddenly opened and they can now see that Ortom is owing the workers.
APC is a joke
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
and you were begging him to stay?
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
The unanswered question is why are states not paying salaries
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tolexander:
Posting as if the party understands the meaning of sincerity!

When Ortom was in APC, why didn't Oshiomole tell the whole world that Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom hasn't got any project to his name and administration, if Oshiomole is so sincere?

Oshiomole is getting more garrulous, talking too much!

Have you seen when a party Chairman campaigns against it's State Governor? Or you just want ganer likes from the usual quarters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by bedspread: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You should rather worry about the obvious collapse of your ipob party called PDP.. grin grin

Madam Awake your Conscience and Join Nigerians in Pushing this World know Evil Government into the pit..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
LOSER!!!
...more losses loading!
Stay tuned...
NgeneUkwenu:

I love this our chairman! Very sincere man.

1 Like

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Caseless: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
I have always said it - the only person benefiting from the crisis in benue state is ortom. Maybe he's the one fanning the ember of crisis there .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
bedspread:
Madam Awake your Conscience and Join Nigerians in Pushing this World know Evil Government into the pit..

Did you join me, to push your useless hero away in 2015?

Ipob yoots bore me! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Caseless:
I have always said it - the only person benefiting from the crisis in benue state is ortom. Maybe he's the one fanning the ember of crisis there .

Exactly, he has been using the deaths to campaign for reelection instead paying salaries...
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by puretayo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Shots fired> "Oshiomhole was a Gov, I was a Gov; he was a Labour Leader, I'm a Labour Min. I am a Medical Doc, what is he?"
~Ngige
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by ohem(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Very stupid response from comrade Oshiomole.

Osun state governor has been paying half salary for almost 4 years now, Oshiomole sees nothing wrong in that because Aregbe is a loyal party member.

Oyo state governor is owing tertiary institutions staff an average of 20months salary arrears, I am sure he is an asset to the party because he is loyal to the party.

Why didn't he say Ortom is a failure when he was still in there party?

Oshiomole is a disaster and a disappointment to his family, state and the nation
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Billygee2u: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Says Governor making political capital on the graves of Benue people

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole said Friday that Benue State that the exit of Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom from the party was a blessing in disguise to the APC, saying his three and half years as governor in the stage was a waste as he had no single project to show for the mandate given to him by the party.

Addressing a news conference at the party secretariat, Comrade Oshiomhole said even though the party leadership had attempted to wade into the conflict between the governor and leaders of the party in Benue State, he could not successfully defend the weighty allegation leveled against him by the leaders of the party in the state.

He said that at the instance of the Governor, the National leadership of the party had arranged another meeting to bring north Gov. Ortom and party leaders in the state to a round table with the meeting scheduled to hold on Wednesday, July 24 only for the governor to turn governance to “nollywood”.

Oshiomhole said “Within the last 48 hours we have watched the unfolding events in Benue State particularly the decision of Gov, Ortom to leave the party. Ordinarily, we would not have responded having already responded to the decision by the Publicity Secretary.

“As you all recall, Gov. Ortom had said that the APC in Benue State gave him red card to leave our party and that they will not field him in the governorship election in 2018 and that because the door had been shut against him, he had no choice than to leave. Without going into investigations, we invited him to speak to us on the issues and we also invited our party leaders in Benue State to also brief us on what the issues were.

“From the point of view of our leaders in Benue State, their position was clear that field Gov. Ortom On APC platform in 2019 can only lead to electoral defeat for a number of reasons.

“They reminded us that inspite of the allocation accruing to Benue State, the bail our fund amount to over N20 billion and the huge sums of money collected from the Paris club refund, he was not paying salaries to Benue workers, including teachers, local government employees and civil servants. He owes some of the as much as 12months salaries.

“So, the entire economy of Benue State that survives on civil servants salaries is to that effect compromised. What is not obvious is that those who live on rents paid by civil servants cannot collect their rents with which to survive, thereby having effect on the commercial live of the people. This explains a vicious circle of poverty in Benue State that has been deepened under Gov. Ortom

http://thenationonlineng.net/ortoms-exit-from-apc-a-blessing-to-us-oshiomhole/

Edo dwarf , stop deceiving your gullible followers, alias Zombies.
Do you mean that if you were Ortom, you will be happy that your people in the same Party are Killing your people with impunity?
close that your diarrhea mouth for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by bedspread: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Did you join me, to push your useless hero away in 2015?

Ipob yoots bore me! angry
am so uninterested in all that ipob talk, PDP and all that Thrash..
His Excellency is Presiding Over a Devilish and Demoncracy Government.....
Another Term with Pmb is A Grave Yard for Nigeria...
IT WILL NOT STAND

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by deomelo: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Shouldn't you be happy? Ipob yoot! grin

ipob yoots and happiness are like water and oyel, they don't mix

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Billygee2u: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
bedspread:
am so uninterested in all that ipob talk, PDP and all that Thrash..
His Excellency is Presiding Over a Devilish and Demoncracy Government.....
Another Term with Pmb is A Grave Yard for Nigeria...
IT WILL NOT STAND
by the grace of God,it will not stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Redhot111(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
See this double standard midget that was picking and arranging empty craters and chairs in Anenih'a daughter's wedding in uromi, Edo state prior to the court's judgement of the electoral case between him and osunbor all in a bid to get Anenih's support so as to win the the case against the osunbor. This midget was even serving souvenirs like a house help. Now he is beginning to talk strong. Even Buhari self never know am. Once he is convinced it's over for APC, I swear he will even come to clean orthom's shoes if that becomes the last option for him to keep his relevance in the polity. I know am well well ooo. That guy na 2face ooo

1 Like

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Merimental(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tolexander:

When Ortom was in APC, why didn't Oshiomole tell the whole world that Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom hasn't got any project to his name and administration, if Oshiomole is so sincere?

indeed a party of criminals...dey shield n cover up ur mess while wit dem but cast u to d world d moment u quit...hypocrites!!!
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by emmie14: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tolexander:

You've made your points
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Caseless:
It is very very possible.
All the evil people perpetrating all the evil crimes in the country will soon be exposed. Insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by neonly: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
He means after killing his pple finish

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
deomelo:

ipob yoots and happiness are like water and oyel, they don't mix
grin grin grin
Lol winkgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I love this our chairman! Very sincere man.

Edited: I can see from the comments below, that the useless pigs of Biafra are in pains..

I came to see their comments also but to also view the useless nonsensical post of you sophisticated pigs of the SW

So pathetic and unintelligent grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Shaev7(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
From the picture, buhari is telling him and pointing to him that, that is your grave location, can you see it?
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by emmie14: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Chief JOHN ODIGIE OYEGUN wasn't talking to much. Adam Adam history will not forgive you if APC disintegrate during your time as the national chairman.
APC is not Edo state but national party.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by NsukkaDeeje: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Despite the current political shakeup, it will be disastrous to underate APC . Amidst all the hardship over the past 3 years, APC has won Kogi, Ondo, Edo and Ekiti states. Even when the IPOB euphoria was at its zenith, APC shockingly polled more votes than PDP in Anambra, Biafraland. Despite all the social media rants, PDP has lost Kogi, Ondo and Ekiti states and won none. My advice to PDP leaders at times like this, NEVER RELY ON WHAT YOU READ ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

1 Like

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by omoranmilowo: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
It seems as if this man is senseless . Which project did the president or APC himself carried out since three and half years. Upon the poverty and joblessness in the country, Oshiomhole can open his mouth and said somebody did not execute a project. SHAME on you. You are the one that will use your mouth to scatter APC completely
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by rhames(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Says Governor making political capital on the graves of Benue people

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole said Friday that Benue State that the exit of Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom from the party was a blessing in disguise to the APC, saying his three and half years as governor in the stage was a waste as he had no single project to show for the mandate given to him by the party.

Addressing a news conference at the party secretariat, Comrade Oshiomhole said even though the party leadership had attempted to wade into the conflict between the governor and leaders of the party in Benue State, he could not successfully defend the weighty allegation leveled against him by the leaders of the party in the state.

He said that at the instance of the Governor, the National leadership of the party had arranged another meeting to bring north Gov. Ortom and party leaders in the state to a round table with the meeting scheduled to hold on Wednesday, July 24 only for the governor to turn governance to “nollywood”.

Oshiomhole said “Within the last 48 hours we have watched the unfolding events in Benue State particularly the decision of Gov, Ortom to leave the party. Ordinarily, we would not have responded having already responded to the decision by the Publicity Secretary.

“As you all recall, Gov. Ortom had said that the APC in Benue State gave him red card to leave our party and that they will not field him in the governorship election in 2018 and that because the door had been shut against him, he had no choice than to leave. Without going into investigations, we invited him to speak to us on the issues and we also invited our party leaders in Benue State to also brief us on what the issues were.

“From the point of view of our leaders in Benue State, their position was clear that field Gov. Ortom On APC platform in 2019 can only lead to electoral defeat for a number of reasons.

“They reminded us that inspite of the allocation accruing to Benue State, the bail our fund amount to over N20 billion and the huge sums of money collected from the Paris club refund, he was not paying salaries to Benue workers, including teachers, local government employees and civil servants. He owes some of the as much as 12months salaries.

“So, the entire economy of Benue State that survives on civil servants salaries is to that effect compromised. What is not obvious is that those who live on rents paid by civil servants cannot collect their rents with which to survive, thereby having effect on the commercial live of the people. This explains a vicious circle of poverty in Benue State that has been deepened under Gov. Ortom

http://thenationonlineng.net/ortoms-exit-from-apc-a-blessing-to-us-oshiomhole/

APC's greatest mistake was imposing or electing this tout called Adams Oshiomole as its chairman. He talks before thinking and throws decorum to the winds when he likes. I stopped liking the fellow when he verbally attacked Chief Ngige recently over appointments and threatened to sack him from the party if he refused to comply with the party directives. Chief Ngige took time to explain the structure of appointments to this daft before he finally succumbed and stopped his banters. It still shows that despite being a labour leader for more than a decade and serving as an elected governor for eight years, he still does not understand how federal government works.

Understandably, he is an over educated illiterate.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by HITTED(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Is it your APC? Shouldn't you be happy , he is finishing APC?

Or are you in pains? grin
[/s]

Boooohari is a gworo-chewing Foooooolani Muslim terrorist and his supporters are useful idiots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' / 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.