Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook (4920 Views)

What Can Replace Sexual Satisfaction And Companionship From A Woman? / Nigeria Tops In The World's Sexual Satisfaction Poll / Greate News For Ipobians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by ritylove(f): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
chigoizie7:
Great cook
shocked
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by elmagnifico411(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Fvck me, give me good chow, repeat the process time and time again... never leave me.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by chigoizie7(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
ritylove:
shocked

I de always get severe headache once I am hungry, and ee no de gree me function wella. And bad food is a BIG NO for me

1 Like

Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by DonroxyII: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
ritylove:
An argument broke out early today at my residence so i decided to share here,to get the opinions of what others thinks also. during my early days of childhood i have always being told that THE KEY TO EVERY MANS HEART is his stomach but growing up as a young girl from what i see here i am now being forced to believe that almost almost every guy is into relationships primarily for the sexual benefits attached.

Or a wonder cook who prepares the best dishes for you at your disposal but doesnt satisfy your sexual urge.
I prefer great cook more .... Leave the sex to me while I leave the food for her ....
If I enjoy her food, Aswear , she go enjoy my Bed ..... To teach a woman sex is quite easier , when I hear say a girl is locked , I dey happy cuz another one girl to help discover her sex orientation ......Na me go bring out the craze in her but how can my babe not know FOOD .... No good food, how JT go jack , how ginger go swagger !!

Sex without spices can be boring !!

If She has great cooking skills, Mehn, she has had B.sc be that , me will enrol her M.sc in Fvck then we can have our PhD in both together grin

CC
TonyeBarcanista
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by afobam(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
donbachi:
Give a man what he cannot give himself..that is the only way into a man's heart.but,good sex he can afford it anytime,anywhere.likewise good food.imagine giving him good sex and good food,and no peace of mind...d gud food and gud sex,no go make sense.
may wisdom never depart from you. Amen
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by Vincentlee19(m): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2018
Sexual satisfaction I like AM so much in fact I no think say I go fit manage one wife no be say Dog chop my Libido ooo I take AM resemble my papa.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by LordsApostle: 6:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Can we have a private conversation?
ritylove:
An argument broke out early today at my residence so i decided to share here,to get the opinions of what others thinks also. during my early days of childhood i have always being told that THE KEY TO EVERY MANS HEART is his stomach but growing up as a young girl from what i see here i am now being forced to believe that almost almost every guy is into relationships primarily for the sexual benefits attached.

surprisinly sexual satisfaction seems to be very crucial in a guys point of view in any relationship,some would say they can never go into a relationship without sex,some guys are just all about the sex making them ignorant about other factors,you will always hear them say the want a hot girl with big this and that seriously am not understanding oh...

Now my question is going into a relationship supposedly to lead to marraige what do you consider most, or which do you dim more importantly

A lovely person whom you consider hot and satisfies your sexual urge to the fullest who cant cook properly.

Or a wonder cook who prepares the best dishes for you at your disposal but doesnt satisfy your sexual urge.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by zexy2030(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
ritylove:
good everything, u want everything to be good or should I say perfect Ride on I like ur style Mr do Good cheesy
Coz having it good in bed takes lots of work.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by Tedassie(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
ritylove:
i see interesting heard men who cook properly are always troublesome
That means I'm troublesome cry
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by essentialone(m): 6:16am On Aug 30, 2018
ritylove:
cheesy

Pretty Ritylove, oyaa open your ear very well wink

Food gives Satisfaction, but Sex gives Consolation.

If you still never understand, then we need to chat privately. wink
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Sexual satisfaction abeg, you can be an average cook, but when the former is great, it covers all
Spotted the very bad cook.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by Biglittlelois(f): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Admin401:
Spotted the very bad cook.

Spotted; the very terrible in bed.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook by hugo2802: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2018
ritylove:

surprisinly sexual satisfaction seems to be very crucial in a guys point of view in any relationship,some would say they can never go into a relationship without sex,some guys are just all about the sex making them ignorant about other factors,you will always hear them say the want a hot girl with big this and that seriously am not understanding oh...

Now my question is going into a relationship supposedly to lead to marraige what do you consider most, or which do you dim more importantly

A lovely person whom you consider hot and satisfies your sexual urge to the fullest who cant cook properly.

I'll answer this with a question. Which of the consequences is more forgivable? Eating out or Sleeping out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Movie You Can't Watch With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend ( Photo ) / Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative / Beautiful Chinese Girl That Is Half Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.