Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (38703 Views)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by donskin101: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
Sai baba till 2023 in sha Allah! Baba, the only thing that will make us to stop campaigning for you is when you stop your good work, you allow corruption , you allow boko haram elements to hold all of us hostage, etc. By God's grace , even after you're done in 2023, I'll still be campaigning for you like I've been doing since 2003. Sai baba till I die.

And you will die with am
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by fortune1968: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
ashjay001:
Children of hate, will still find, something wrong, with this statementsad
Leave them alone .They are bastards

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Arijude(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
cosmatika:
Ngene d She-male and dat Yoruba mo.. called Milan abi Barca guy will not hear. They re marketing rotten meat cry
lolest @rotten meat
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by mabea: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
Herdsmen:

BMC brains suck...

They just don't care about our economy,
Lives.. killings.. herdsmen ,terrorism, nepotism, presidential backed corruption, looting, suicides..etc

Means nothing to them..

Lovers of blood ..
Baba is evil..
Apc is satanic
Back to daura is a must
That's how they will sink with him let them wait for it, shortly we shall see the end of the wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by opribo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
The guilty are afraid, probably he wants to consult more if he should go ahead with his satanic ambition.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by ettahemmani10: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeria Youths Arise For True Democracy.

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Sleekfingers: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Na buhari me go definitely vote for. I never see any credible candidate that can compete with him.

Buhari till 2023. Baba no worry. You don enter .

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Amumaigwe: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

leave that idiotic lazy pig of Biafra, let him continue wailing

Says a slum-dwelling sophisticated moro.n.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by biztip: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
nothing tangible to campaign for u
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Sleekfingers: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't know why these people with flat heads just hate buhari. What's his offense.

Can anybody tell me.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by coolscott(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
madridguy:
The man of dignity.

Sai Baba

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Sike(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
NO SAI BABA FOR NOW BA?
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by chukuli(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
is it true that buahri originates from the less educated part of the country?
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by ADADAB: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and and got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately. My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and Police refuse to appear on sending 3 hearing notice to them on different occasions and letter was sent twice by my lawyer.
So I got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately.
So I took the judgement with letter from my lawyer to the police legal department and when I observed they didn't do anything on the matter I summoned courage to go meet the CP but I was disappointed he was so mean to me for he drove me away with so much disdain even without collecting or reading the judgement from me.
Can someone pls help me as I have been retrenched from my work and the vehicle remain only option of survival. I stay in a church now with my family.
I need help for the execution of the court judgement by CP ) Dan Nkem
Okoro
Somebody please save a life!!!
#suicidealert
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by jimmynauty: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
Sai baba till 2023 in sha Allah! Baba, the only thing that will make us to stop campaigning for you is when you stop your good work, you allow corruption , you allow boko haram elements to hold all of us hostage, etc. By God's grace , even after you're done in 2023, I'll still be campaigning for you like I've been doing since 2003. Sai baba till I die.

https://www.nairaland.com/4644079/breaking-42-killed-villages-razed
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by EDIWIZZY(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Baba may likely not contest again in 2019. . . just saying o!
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by timmybabyface: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:

Someone want to die because of Buhari ..., So sorry for you
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by surgical: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
The fear of Saraki, Dogara, Ekweremodu, Danjuma, IBB and Pa OBJ is the beginning of wisdom

Meanwhile, we'll start our smart move by Dec 2018/Jan 2019 to finally outsmart the terrorist president

The dullard is gone already
Beware of the ekiti style this administration has no shame, they are cruel and desperate, how do you make the votes count.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Someone should tag Governor Yahaya Bingo Bello of kogi state for me
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Caseless: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
deepwater:
[s]Lol

Ngeneukwenu
Madrid guy
Seunmsg
Boluwatife
Sarki
Caseless
And the entire BMC

On more word from your guys again ehn

It's a pity that buhari even had to stop BMC employment schedule nationwide. This guy never excels in anything[/s]
Sai Baba!
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Caseless: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
lexy2014:
what are buharis good works?
they aaay where...they global
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Caseless: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Angelina996:

As your name...Caseless
undecided undecided
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by KanuIsCursed: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
yourwish:

Na you go suffer am pass NAMA
but Na you dey cry marginalization nah cheesycheesy
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by KanuIsCursed: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Says a slum-dwelling sophisticated moro.n.
another wawa Jew of idiotic lazy pig of Biafra on the loose
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by KanuIsCursed: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
grin for sure!
I dey enjoy flatti.nos pain
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by GenSam(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
omolight3:
Please Mallam Buhari, the whole Nigerian asking your to resign, or will resign you with our PVC come 2019, you must go by fire by fire

For now i do not see any credible candidate so far. We should be careful what we are asking. Let's leave party politics but concentrate on credible candidate irrespective of the political party.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by gentlegenius(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
cosmatika:
Ngene d She-male and dat Yoruba mo.. called Milan abi Barca guy will not hear. They re marketing rotten meat cry
Don't be decieved... Those two monikers are the same person.
I have been following his posts and comments. I just wonder what buhari and APC gave that crook to smoke.
He waste his entire life on Nairaland trying to defend a failed leader.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by cheftea: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Reverse psychology doesn't work on people like me. grin. We know u want it... We know u know we know u want it. grin grin grin
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Built2last: 12:54am On Jul 29, 2018
amaniro:
I'll not be surprised las las buhari no contest 2019.

Buhari will not contest. He will hand over to a very unlikely person in his carbinet.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by lexy2014: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2018
Caseless:
they aaay where...they global
OK. Kindly expantiate with facts
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2018
Opposition should not take this attempt to deceive seriously

Buhari and his loyalists are actively organising for second term and they want to catch others unawares

The opposition must continue their match seriously. PDP should start its primary ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown / Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.