Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Oldest,the First To Die? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Oldest,the First To Die? (278 Views)

Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men / This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Oldest,the First To Die? by Supreme01: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Allthough dead is inevitable to all human but the fear of who will die first was my teenage obsession.
I've never settle for the younger once or my age mates then; flirting with the older ladies was the priority.
I remember, my very 1st girl friend was the Senior girls prefect.
The fanatical interest in friending ladies keeps increasing to a piont, i bacame obssessive about who will die first paraventure it leads to marriage.

What was that fear when you wanted indulge in a relationship?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Has No Religion / Prostitutes Threaten To Starve Nigerian Policemen Of Sex / The True Cause Of Infidelity - A Christian Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.