Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Atiku ,tambuwal, Kwankwaso And Others Cannot Be President By Political Stati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku ,tambuwal, Kwankwaso And Others Cannot Be President By Political Stati (469 Views)

2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket / Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Meet At PDP NEC (photos) / Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku ,tambuwal, Kwankwaso And Others Cannot Be President By Political Stati by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
This is the analysis from a born political statistician, By the time the incumbent president wins, he will go another for years, definitely power would return to South after his four years, now let look at Atiku age now which is put at 71 years and add it to 12 years, he Atiku will be 83years. I don't think Nigerians are so backward to vote for 83 years old man no i don't think. That is why he Atiku is doing everything possible to win the next general election.
TAMBUWAL AND OTHERS from above analysis you could see that 12 years is gone, when the power returns to north after 12 years brothers and sisters is not going to north west because they have already done their own bit, it is going to either north central or north eastern Nigeria, after north eastern or central have their own bit again power would return to Southern Nigeria. In summary if add everything together it will take another 32years for power to return to north west . From this analysis you can have your deduction without unnecessary insult, that is why they are doing everything possible to paint our president black including killing their own people. Remain bless!
Re: Why Atiku ,tambuwal, Kwankwaso And Others Cannot Be President By Political Stati by chicoMX(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
why are you adding 12 instead if 8??

(1) (Reply)

Defections: Ezekwesili Calls PDP, APC Siamese Twins / BREAKING: I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / I Have No Intention To Be Senate President Today, Says Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.