Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide (17417 Views)

EFCC Re-arraigns Saraki’s Aide, Makanjuola, Others For N3.5bn Fraud / Offa Robbery: Prove Your Allegation – Saraki’s Aide Dares Lai Mohammed / Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by yusufyo: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yusuf keep shut up ur mouth. El-rufai was the best minister during Obasanjo's regime. He did all he could to restore the dignity of Abuja. There is nothing u tell us to paint him black we will accept from u
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by temblor1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
post=69789193:
What has politics turned to in this apart of the world?
Did you shit in a poly this evening?
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by DidierDrogba: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Blackfire:
Who is saraki, where el rufai is...
who is hellrufai where saraki dey
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by Bruemath(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Counter attack
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by begwong: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
The midget is seriously sick since the denial of the 350 million dollars loan to the state by the senate
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by nelcliff(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mehn see finishing..

I hope el-Rufai reduce the way he poke nose in people affair.
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oboy See Finishing!!! shocked shocked Diarrhea of the Mouth... shocked

1 Like

Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by searchlight: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Blackfire:

do you mean Dr Bukola Saraki and el rufai? two term governor, chairman of governors forum, two term senator and now a senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria. fact Saraki is everything el rufai dreams to become I'm future.
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by ordainbuzz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
searchlight:
do you mean Dr Bukola Saraki and el rufai? two term governor, chairman of governors forum, two term senator and now a senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria. fact Saraki is everything el rufai dreams to become I'm future.
don't mind them,that's why they are always suffering from diarrhea of the mouth
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by Rikov(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Blackfire:
Saraki is living El-rufai's dream...

1 Like

Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by Chrischidera: 12:28am On Jul 29, 2018
Don't mind that man

Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2018
Saraki is the smartest politician in Nigeria today
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by kushy(m): 2:22am On Jul 29, 2018
El...rufai

Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by seunfape(m): 3:15am On Jul 29, 2018
respect80:
I wonder y people even take this half man serious.
Mtcheeeew
you are right ,he doest know how irrelevant he is in public.

1 Like

Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by Gkemz: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2018
Apart from their similar heights and ugliness, El rufai has alot in common with Oshomole, another careless talker with a chronic mouth diarrhea.

1 Like

Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by Burgerlomo: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2018
Dis man wicked ooo cool

Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by talk2emma: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2018
That's ture
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by Solorrman(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
respect80:
I wonder y people even take this half man serious.
Mtcheeeew
why dnt u lock elrufai with ur mother for 24 hours u will be amaze to see how a half man causes such a destruction beside he get money that ur father do not even deserve to be his cleaner
Re: ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide by respect80(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Solorrman:
why dnt u lock elrufai with ur mother for 24 hours u will be amaze to see how a half man causes such a destruction beside he get money that ur father do not even deserve to be his cleaner

I'm so sorry if you have locked your mum with him for 24 hours before, but here in my culture married women belong to their husband only so continue to offer him ur mum. Perhaps, someday your mum will shock your dad by letting him know you are actually a product of her harlotry and not his legitimate son.

As for my dad, I can see that your miserable life has made you classified everyone to be below polithievescians. With this miserable life of yours, I'm very sure my dad is a million light years ahead of ur dad and won't descend so low to be a half man's cleaner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu’s Chief Of Staff, Tayo Ayinde Loses Wife / APGA Loses All Its Elected National Assembly Legislators To The PDP / EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.