Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) (80566 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Original slay queen,slayng with talent and not pun.ani,self made millionaire, an inspiration

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by MaestroJosh: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
This is not a mansion, stop abusing that word pls. Congratulations! though

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Well done, girl. Congratulations to her parents and siblings.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by gaby(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
silenze:
is Acura Vehicle an official car given to Nigerian Players?

most Nigerian players i knw drive this car

Na BMW X6 oga...no be Acura I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Correct
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
gaby:

Na BMW X6 oga...no be Acura I'm sure.
Correction fluid
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:
This is the real small girl with big God not all those hags and broads all over social media.

Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Oh Lord make my gifts to bring me money too.

Where's the house you've built for your parents?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Can you people display genuine happiness for a woman without trying to use her success to demean other women?

Is this a disease or what? What happened to simply saying congratulations and moving on? undecided

blessedvisky:
This is the real small girl with big God not all those hags and broads all over social media.

Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
abokihater:
Original slay queen,skating with talent and not pun.ani,self made millionaire, an inspiration
oshe11:
She is making Money with her LEGS while others are making Money by OPENING THEIR LEGS
AdeMavrodi:
The only small girl with big God. All others na d pussay dey suffer am. D pussay dey jiya laye so tey won gbo lorun. Walai
CriticMaestro:
Real example of a small girl with a even bigger God , not all this hungry prostitutes with sugar daddies

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
education is a fucking waste of time

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Real example of a small girl with a even bigger God , not all this hungry prostitutes with sugar daddies

You too. Can we see the house you've built for yours?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
oshe11:
She is making Money with her LEGS while others are making Money by OPENING THEIR LEGS

Legs are all involved
What's the fuss grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by oshe11: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
cococandy:
Can you people display genuine happiness for a woman without trying to use her success to demean other women?

Is this a disease or what? What happened to simply saying congratulations and moving on? undecided

Aunty I didnt mention You.....

Abi You be one of the LEG OPENERS fa!

9 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:
Female children are well known for taking care of their parents.
After playing The Sims continuously I have sworn to never buy a big house. A big house comes with big problems, many things spoil out of the blue and fixing those of a big house is always more expensive than average sized ones.
Na either bungalow or regular sized duplex win am for me. However I will ensure to build spacious rooms.
very true my brother female kids are just excellent when it comes to taking care of their patents and siblings. Once d male kid marries most times he thinks about himself wife and children. Where I'm from we don't joke with female children. Correct girl your children will do same and much more 4 u
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
konkonbilo:
No make jealousy kill you my brother....God go do your own too
if dem kidnap u now, dem come tell ur ppl say make dem bring 100k as ransom. u believe say dem go fit pay? dem go tell d kidnappers make dem check d identity of dia victim bc he is no were worth 5k his monthly pay as salesBOY
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wise and humble girl, very good that you settled your parents. wish you greater achievement on and off the field.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by oshe11: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Legs are all involved What's the fuss grin
The USAGE of the LEGS
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
cool

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
cococandy:

Only guilty and/or pained girls talk like this. I have said my own

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
People should complement women without tearing another down! Who tf and what tf gives you the right to judge a woman based on what another does or has achieved?

Or aren't men like Zuckerberg men who've achieved a lot in life? I guess you all must be lazy idiots sitting around doing nothing according to your logic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by gaby(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:

Correction fluid

grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:
Female children are well known for taking care of their parents.
After playing The Sims continuously I have sworn to never buy a big house. A big house comes with big problems, many things spoil out of the blue and fixing those of a big house is always more expensive than average sized ones.
Na either bungalow or regular sized duplex win am for me. However I will ensure to build spacious rooms.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by doctore212(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
I want a sex doll that looks exactly like her. Please some one should help me
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
lovelygurl:

Where's the house you've built for your parents?

Leg opener

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by lacoach: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Weldon. But the house be like nitel pole.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

Leg opener

I asked one question, so please answer. Let's even start by asking where YOUR house is before asking about the one you've built for your parents
Rubbish undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Nice one

But know that it's Haram to play football and dress like that.... Don't allow earthly things to detach you from God... Aljanat is the greatest
And only the righteous will make it...
Remember Amasa firdaus who almost didn't make her call to because her hijab in public... Allah rewards and strengthens her everyday...

So sisters leave this life and dressing for the nyamiris and kafirs.. God knows best
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by benjanny(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oh God bless me to bless my parent and people around me
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=westerk post=69785946][/quote] when it comes to taking care of patents and siblings female children rarely forget or disappoint even when they eventually get married. But the male child focuses more on his wife and children when married. At times u begin to wonder what's all the hype about male children. Where I'm from we no dey carry female children play. Well done sure kids will do much more for you

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
lovelygurl:

I asked one question, so please answer. Let's even start by asking where YOUR house is before asking about the one you've built for your parents
Rubbish undecided

Lol. See this one o. Did you read my comment before making yours? Go and read it again. Anyway check out this picture first

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Imperare(f): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

Why would a Muslim quote bible?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
nonsense yoluba Muslim! alhamdulilahi ko amaladudu ni
Frustrated being from erosion consumed hell spotted.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO / Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.