Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) (80548 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Nice one

But know that it's Haram to play football and dress like that.... Don't allow earthly things to detach you from God... Aljanat is the greatest
And only the righteous will make it...
Remember Amasa firdaus who almost didn't make her call to because her hijab in public... Allah rewards and strengthens her everyday...

So sisters leave this life and dressing for the nyamiris and kafirs.. God knows best

No quoting : my phone no dey reply
Cockssucker
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Protocall: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
If we no make money wetin we gain oooo
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
I'm impressed by this girl's dedication to her family.
It's not easy for a female footballer to buy this kind of property.
Must have cost her some sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
wow. huge and good
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
nonsense yoluba Muslim! alhamdulilahi ko amaladudu ni
flat heaf gang

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
flat head gang

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
lovelygurl:

You too. Can we see the house you've built for yours?
Can I have your contact?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

I'm not a Muslim oo. I asked a question recently on the Islamic section and I had to accept I was a Muslim before being able to ask. Seun lalasticlala Dominique this thing is not funny o. Why must we swear oaths before being able to comment on the Islamic section

Did they force u to swear an oath undecided?

Or haven't u swear an oath in other secret society b4?

I am kidding
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by princetemitee(f): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
SMALL GIRL WITH BIG GOD
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sardauna24:
flat heaf gang
olodo! cone headward
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just2endowed2:

Did they force u to swear an oath undecided?

Or haven't u swear an oath in other secret society b4?

I am kidding
Lol. But you really have to swear an oath to comment in the Islamic section. But we are Nigerians na. If our revered politicians can lie under oath, who am I not to? grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Shakushaku1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
lovelygurl:

I asked one question, so please answer. Let's even start by asking where YOUR house is before asking about the one you've built for your parents
Rubbish undecided

Olosho.. Lol
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
olodo! cone headward
na u sabi big olodo...

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sardauna24:
na u sabi big olodo...
abokii come polish my shoe.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Naijaforeigner: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
pfadom:

What about your Dad?

He is late bro.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Real example of a small girl with a even bigger God , not all this hungry prostitutes with sugar daddies
I pity u , continue to criticise the hard working girl, y u no go carry sugar daddy or mummy to achive urs too。
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

Lol. But you really have to swear an oath to comment in the Islamic section. But we are Nigerians na. If our revered politicians can lie under oath, who am I not to? grin

Well this is nairaland. Telling you that we are in animal farm where all animals are equal but other animals are more equal than others.

If u read a book called animal farms u know why admins and the owner of the sites decided to set it like that. undecided

For me, am not swearing any oath

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Imperare(f): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

I heard it disappears after a while.
Oh! I see.. This their message contradicts Christ's message. They know him but don't believe. Google "the gospel of Barnabas PDF" to know more

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
AdeMavrodi:
The only small girl with big God. All others na d pussay dey suffer am. D pussay dey jiya laye so tey won gbo lorun. Walai
una they try keep criticise the huzzling girl, make they ther they count her blessing dont work for urs ooo
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
She doesn't need to bare her breasts.She doesn't need to go half unclad on social media platforms slaying vulnerable men but she faces what she knows how to do best in a legitimate manner.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mikel's father has been kidnapped twice yet this girl still came online to vividly show where his parents will be living as well as show their cars with plate numbers. Smh! People never learns.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by danny7k(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
silenze:
is Acura Vehicle an official car given to Nigerian Players?

most Nigerian players i knw drive this car

where is the acura?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
go answer ur ancestors if u no fit stay away from quoting me
I will keep quoting you as far as you continue to show your hatred on matter that didn't concern you,you can go and meet your coward agbari ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
This is the Genuine Small girl with Big God as we all know what she does and how much she earns...not all those cursed , bas.tard prostitutes who cannot explain where they get money from but be living lavish.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
shanequeen:
Handwork pays

Go dey shine shoe Na......hand worker. grin grin grin

Aunty Asisa, you did us proud.

Small girl, big Allah!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
mukthar2000:
I pity u , continue to criticise the hard working girl, y u no go carry sugar daddy or mummy to achive urs too。

Dandaudu
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
lols u know who go polish am for u oooo lemme not mention name..
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
go give ur flat head leader nnamdi kwanu biafrabush.lols.....

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Evince(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
i need to propose to this girl. i love her idea of big God
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Do it low-key This one that u are brandishing your parents house all over internet. After now you will be crying that they kidnapped them. Ask Mikel

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Adeagbo77: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
You are a fool. May God punish your entire generation

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:
This is the real small girl with big God not all those hags and broads all over social media.

Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Oh Lord make my gifts to bring me money too.

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO / Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.