Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? (622 Views)

I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. / Can A Man Marry A Lady Earning Less Than ₦50k Per Month? / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by staytravel: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgfMsifumQ

I was talking to my friend about a guy who I'm thinking of marrying and the first this she asked was - how much money he makes.
It then dawned on me... I can't lie it would have an impact.

What of the women on Nairaland?
Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by queenbetsy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Love is sweet oh...

When money enter love is sweet cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by GloriaNinja(f): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
UM IF I WAS EARNING A DECENT AMOUNT OF MONEY THEN YES BUT WITH THE CHICKEN CHANGE AM EARNING FOR NOW, IT IS A BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MONEY IS IMPORTANT IN MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by Agboki: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
undecided undecidede really count?
Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by Godswillu(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yes you can
But you must live within the range of the guys salary.
If your salary can buy a new car in six months and his salary can buy you a 2nd hand car in ten months

Please settle with the 2nd hand car and support him to buy the 2nd car in six months

That is the only way the relationship will last.
Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by havilla(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
If he is a good guy and hardworking yes I would

1 Like

Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by DejiSantos: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
You can't eat hard work

As a man you need to bring in real money
Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by chiommy123(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
yes but it depends on the kind of person he is
Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by DejiSantos: 5:36am On Aug 02, 2018
What do you mean?

chiommy123:
yes but it depends on the kind of person he is
Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by highqueen(f): 5:39am On Aug 02, 2018
like if he is earning 10million and I'm earning 10.1million
yeah,I can.sad
Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by chiommy123(f): 5:47am On Aug 02, 2018
DejiSantos:
What do you mean?

I mean I can marry someone that earn lesser amount than what I earn but it depends on the kind of person the guys is. is he a proud, arrogant, hot tempered, not able to manage stuff,etc. then its a no no but the other way run why not.
Re: Can You Be With A Man Who Is Earning Less Money Than You? by DejiSantos: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Any man who's swife earns more then him is not a man.

staytravel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgfMsifumQ

I was talking to my friend about a guy who I'm thinking of marrying and the first this she asked was - how much money he makes.
It then dawned on me... I can't lie it would have an impact.

What of the women on Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Search Of Honest Relationship.no Game Or Waste Of Time / Premarital Sex Is The Reason For Adultery / Stunning Female, Which You Prefer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.