Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti (1714 Views)

My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era / My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
As a chieftain in the Comment Readers Association of Nairaland, i take note of the characters of nairalanders. After which, i make a thread to appraise their qualities and induct them into the hall of fame. Do well to drop your positive observations as well. The lady that has caught my interest of late is nwanyiawkaetiti........

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Formerly called adamunocha. From awka, anambra state. Residing in abuja. Owner of 2 viable bet shops. A lady who understands the importance of simplicity, brevity and solidarity.
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
She might not possess complete pulchritude but her virtues stand out. Her response to dating issues are always with rationality and maturity. You hardly find her partaking in E-fights though she supports feminism subtly
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by MrHistorian: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Take your tongue off her ass.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by theunnamed: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrHistorian:

Issit your tongue undecided
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
She always has a way of creating humour in her response when people quote her maliciously. She's among the few girls i've seen who believes in hardwork as the key to success.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
She's also benevolent. I noticed her one time giving out cards with her 'widow's mind.' she's assertive on issues but not antagonistic. Give it up for ada......!
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yeah! She's a cool lass. cool
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by babyfaceafrica: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
this is super story
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
very funny a thread... cheesy
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by BiafranBushBoy: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
you mean the ugly chick?

wow... thought she was only a liability on this forum!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Heemcelph: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
OP. You should be more concerned about the where about of Nwamaikpe and Airforce1. cry

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrHistorian:
gringrin
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Oyindidi(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
very funny a thread... cheesy
Say yes to his proposal grin
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Say yes to his proposal grin
Which proposal is that?
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
you mean the ugly chick?

Bushbaby hide your face.
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Mizk(f): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
bignoisemaker:
Formerly called adamunocha. From awka, anambra state. Residing in abuja. Owner of 2 viable bet shops. A lady who understands the importance of simplicity, brevity and solidarity.
A lady owning a betshop? It yaff finsihed grin
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by BiafranBushBoy: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Bushbaby hide your face.

Fvcker!

Never knew you had two bet shops? little wonder yo look like a gambler.

How's business?
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Munzy14(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrHistorian:
Lol, ya bu na o na ala chaa ike nwanyii awka?? choiiii

Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Munzy14(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
MrHistorian:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Homeboiy: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
wilfredpat
missraine69
jesusgirl
na only these 3 girls get complete sense for here
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Munzy14(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mizk:
A lady owning a betshop? It yaff finsihed grin
e tire me ooo. op be like say na all this betnaija guys weh noa deh use eye see odd.
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by donstan18: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Munzy14:
Ike nshi nwanyi awka na atoya biri biri ka sugar, grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Oyindidi(f): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Which proposal is that?
wait firstgrin
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Munzy14(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

Ike nshi nwanyi awka na atoya biri biri ka sugar, grin
chaiiiiiiiii diariss god o diarisss god oooooooooo....
Ndi bet naija guys eeeh, fear them and praising.
lalasticlala, mynd44 take us to promise land one brother need help to perfect his proposal to la chaa ike nwaanyi awka...

1 Share

Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by donstan18: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Munzy14:

chaiiiiiiiii diariss god o diarisss god oooooooooo....
Ndi bet naija guys eeeh, fear them and praising.
lalasticlala, mynd44 take us to promise land one brother need help to perfect his proposal to la chaa ike nwaanyi awka...

grin grin He should keep on rachawa ike nshi ya grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Bluezy13(m): 12:42am On Jul 29, 2018
I should have jumped this thread while scrolling.

#walksaway...
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by PenlsCaP: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2018
Munzy14:

donstan18:

grin grin He should keep on rachawa ike nshi ya grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yabaleft please!!!
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by PenlsCaP: 12:58am On Jul 29, 2018
I love her tho.
She turns me on. tongue
I gat something strong for black gals.
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
you mean the ugly chick?

go back to ur Bush And its whorees

Modafucker
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by romenna: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2018
PenlsCaP:
I love her tho.
She turns me on. tongue
I gat something strong for black gals.
issorait
Re: I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
you mean the ugly chick?

hmm.. The bodyshamers have arrived. Not nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? / Sex Before Food Or Food Before Sex? / Don't Preach For Me Na Spoil I Spoil, A Lady Vow As She Show Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.