Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies (1137 Views)

Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / Please!!! Ladies / Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
YOU CANNOT give a woman everything she needs. undecided

Here's something you might never have really thought about deeply...

1.GOD gave them eyebrows, they shave it and draw their own. shocked
2.He gave them nails, they cut it off and fixed their own.
3.He gave them hair, they cut it off and fixed their own. cry
4.He gave them breast, they repackage it to the size and shape they want. angry
5.GOD also gave them lips, every morning they paint it with different colours of lip stick. embarassed

If GOD can't satisfy them, then who are you to think you can please them ? wink

Guys please try sha but no be do or die joor... We have only one life of which women are a part of whether they like it or not... grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Kewtt: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
FADIOZ:

5.GOD also gave them lips, every morning they paint it with different colours of lip stick. embarassed

Guys please try sha but no be do or die joor... We have only one life of which women are a part of whether they like it or not... grin

What's the Life expectancy for men in Nigeria ...are you sure you'll like to spend that pleasing ladies?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
FADIOZ:

leave these girls alone and enjoy your life!!!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Are you talking about Nigerian ladies? I hope so because white women are all natural.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Heemcelph: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Admin401:
Are you talking about Nigerian ladies? I hope so because white women are all natural.
Natural ni natural kor... Park well jare

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by lalanice(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Heemcelph:

Natural ni natural kor... Park well jare
cheesy cheesy he hasn't seen white women, only heard what people are saying about them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
A rich man once interviewed said he's going higher everyday bcus his wife is contented. So behind a successful man there's a contented woman not just ...good woman.

My own thoughtline is... Before God cursed Adam and Eve, Adam had all it takes in time and money to cater for eve excessive desire since he wasn't working. But after the curse, things became very hard for him but somehow God refused to slimfit Eve's excessive desire so Adam has to over work himself to meet that large desire dat remained same after the curse..its now left for any wise woman to consciously slimfit dat excessive desire by herself if she wants a peaceful home because no man can meet it all.

A word enough for the wise o.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Heemcelph: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
lalanice:
cheesy cheesy he hasn't seen white women, only heard what people are saying about them.
Don't mind him. Tanning alone sef doesn't make them natural, some would even fake tan themselves not to talk of other things.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by youngberry001(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Woman,,,,

there only medicine is coccck!!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by folake4u(f): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
A rich man once interviewed said he's going higher everyday bcus his wife is contented. So behind a successful man there's a contented woman not just ...good woman.

My own thoughtline is... Before God cursed Adam and Eve, Adam had all it takes in time and money to cater for eve excessive desire since he wasn't working. But after the curse, things became very hard for him but somehow God refused to slimfit Eve's excessive desire so Adam has to over work himself to meet that large desire dat remained same after the curse..its now left for any wise woman to consciously slimfit dat excessive desire by herself if she wants a peaceful home because no man can meet it all.

Guy, your choice of words amuse me all the time.

"slimfit "ke?!! Lwkmd! grin.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 29, 2018
folake4u:

Guy, your choice of words amuse me all the time.

"slimfit "ke?!! Lwkmd! grin.
Lol yes na. I know it's not d right enlish word to use but its making the impression exactly as it is in my mind ...as a Nigerian!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by folake4u(f): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol yes na. I know it's not d right enlish word to use but its making the impression exactly as it is in my mind ...as a Nigerian!

Yeah yeah, you garrit sha smiley
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 29, 2018
folake4u:

Yeah yeah, you garrit sha smiley
How have u been nw. Its been a while. Lagos boys stole my phone, I was offline for some time. Which one are u in ur dp..right or left?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 29, 2018
Can I ever have the time to please a constant wailer? I barely give a Bleep about them. Check me out in public cheesy

#shoutouttomyexes
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by folake4u(f): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

How have u been nw. Its been a while. Lagos boys stole my phone, I was offline for some time. Which one are u in ur dp..right or left?

I've been good smiley.

Where were you when they stole the phone tongue.

Welcome back! cheesy.

Left lipsrsealed.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2018
folake4u:

I've been good smiley.

Where were you when they stole the phone tongue.

Welcome back! cheesy.

Left lipsrsealed.
I dey inside danfo o. Dem gbab am from window for 5.30am
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by folake4u(f): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I dey inside danfo o. Dem gbab am from window for 5.30am

Wow Lagos is funnygrin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I love this kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reaction In This Situation??? / Son Caught His Father On Top On His Wife To Be Two Day To Wedding (video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.