Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

WARNING ⚠ 18! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING ⚠ 18! (2615 Views)

Damn!!! How Can A Woman Carry This Kind Of Nyansh(warning 18+) / Warning! 18 ⚠ Do You Know About The Pen!s? / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING ⚠ 18! by Martin0(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2018
Ooh yaah!!.... Yaaah!!.... Mmmh!!... Ooh yeees!! .....Oo, ooo, oooOMG!!.....IN JUST 20 MINUTES PAP!!!....SHE WAS SCREAMING IN ORGASM

Ask any woman how she feels about receiving mind blowing orgasm and she’ll probably tell you it feels good—but you should never settle for “good” when you could make her feel AMAAAZING.

Would you go to a football game and only stay until half time?

Would you fill up a glass of juice only mid-way?
Of course not.

So the same rule applies to going down on a woman never 'half' it, give it in full full.

Now truth be told, every lady has a different set of preferences, but if you stick to our step-by-step guide, you’ll likely give her the best “O” of her life. Read on to find out how.

........................Oh! Minus 20 minutes..............
The first thing to know about going down on your lady is that if she’s not relaxed, she’s not going to enjoy it. “One of the sexiest things you can tell your queen is ‘get comfortable”.

The woman can get really self-conscious over how long it’s going to take her to orgasm, and if she feels like she’s with some guy that isn’t in a rush, that’s incredibly sexy.

......................Oh!-minus 15 minutes...............
Mouth to mouth.

Invest at least three minutes of your total 20 in kissing. kissing reduces levels of the stress hormone cortisol, quickening the time it takes to turn you both on.

As you pay lip service, tilt your head to the right – scientists in Germany found this makes you seem more caring, flooding her system with the ‘connection’ chemical oxytocin, building trust and encouraging her to come quickly.

Don’t just kiss her mouth, though. picking a peck on the neck is the perfect warm up. But don’t overdo it. Slide off the lips to her neck occasionally so that her neck doesn’t become desensitised.

Now you need to get co-ordinated. Each time you kiss her neck, remove another item of her clothes. Not only is this an important time-saver in your 20-minute window, but it lets you combat any body-confidence issues.

If your queen feels good when she’s naked, she’ll come sooner. Compliment your partner on each part of her body as you UnCloth it,,Your approval will dramatically reduce her self-consciousness. And in just 180 seconds, you’ll have an animal on your hands.

...........................Oh!-minus 12 minutes..................
Tease maid.

She’s almost naked now but keep her underwear on for another minute or so. Stroke and caress her through the fabric rather than going for gold.
Focus on building anticipation rather than going straight for direct stimulation.Feeling that time is short prevents a woman from reaching orgasm.

Move your fingers in slow, circular motions just inside her vagina. “Many women need attention focused on the outer third of the vaginal canal, where the center of gravity, the clitoris, and the PS-spot (opposite the center of gravity) can be reached.

Women love a man who’s good with his hands…
........................Oh!-minus 8 minutes..................
Flex your other love muscle

With one hand, pull up her clitoral hood. Then lick from side to side across its base, just above her clitoris.Place one finger on her perineum (the area directly below the opening of her vagina). When you can feel her pre-orgasmic contractions, you’ll know you’re in the right place.

.......................Oh!-minus 7 minutes....................
Entrance exam.

Orgasms are not all about pre-intimacy. The consistency of orgasms is more about the length of intercourse than the length of pre-intimacy. That makes now the ideal time to climb politely aboard and start the final leg of her leg trembler.
But what position?

The Comfort Zone.

Your partner probably knows the position that’s most comfortable for her to be in, but if she’s open to suggestions, put a pillow under her butt to lift her pelvis up, which will give you great leverage—and make her feel fantastic.

To do it, start in the classic missionary then, when she’s lying on her back, keep her knees wide. The wider she is, the more of an opening you have to work with. That helps with the sensation also the guy needs to be comfortable too.

The guy may want to kneel on the bed with a pillow under his knees too, so he can just go to town then pull back so the base of your penis rests on her clitoris.

Brace your feet against the foot of the bed and rock backwards and forwards rather than thrusting. Your penis gently massages her clitoris, which is great for her but also gives you slow, pulsating sensations that you control.

The build up should be like a crescendo. You need to start increasing pressure and increasing speed.

Judge your movement based on her response.
An alternative technique is sensory overload. Simultaneous center of gravity and clitoral stimulation is far and away the fastest route to orgasm.
Having her from behind is the best position for this.

.........................Oh!-minus 2 minute..............
Keep up the good work.

By now, your girl should be clawing at the sheets, but don’t be mistaken in thinking you need one final trick to clinch the result.

Women hate too much chopping and changing of techniques. It distracts them, and takes our arousal back to the starting blocks.

You don’t really want to start over just before you reach the finish, do you?

When you start doing something that causes a positive response, keep doing it, at exactly the same speed and pressure. Save your new technique for next time.

..........................Oh! Minus 1 minute................
The Grand Finale.

When you feel like she’s getting close to her climax

Eg:
1. Are you feeling her vaginal muscles contract

2. Are you feeling her get extremely wet

3. Are you seeing her hardened nipples

4. Are you feeling her moaning constant and periodic, as though she's making noise mechanically (ooh, yeah, ooh, yeah, ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah),

5. Are you seeing her If begin to grasp at things, or screams and shouts that she wants it harder, faster and that you shouldn't stop, then take heed and do as she says.

6. Etc
If one or two of the above happen, continue what you’re doing! But Don’t be so ‘goal-oriented’ and caught up in your own ego.

Of course I'm not implying that all women are the same, they're individual beings with differing wants and needs. But by spending some time in a relationship, you can learn about and understand a woman's body. You can figure out what is pleasurable and what is undesirable.
Your only goal should be to make her feel good.
One of the sexiest things about a man is when he acts like being between a woman’s legs is his favorite place in the whole wide world. A lot of what makes great O sex is the attitude you show your partner.

So grab a breather and prepare for take-off… again
That might seem like a lot but believe us, it'd be worth it.

Not only will you gain legendary lover status, but you'll be having sex thrown at you all the time now!

NB........ A lady you just helped achieved orgasm is a happy lady, and a happy lady is going to make sure you're a happy guy.

Until next time gentlemen, Have fun and reach for the orgasm.
Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by bjayx: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2018
For this Sunday morning shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Twoclans(f): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2018
Wonders shall never end in nairaland shocked martinO undecided
Lefulefu abeg come ohhhh Marty baby that cannot suck a babes boobs has created a thread on plate washing lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Lordbooster(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
You re good mehn...anyways dont forget to check on my signature for some 18+ naija stuffs

2 Likes

Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by noruwasman(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Matured mind would have commended you if such post came two day earlier, but on a sunday morning? bro fear God na

3 Likes

Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Martin0(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Twoclans:
Lefulefu abeg come ohhhh Marty baby that cannot suck a babes boobs has created a thread on plate washing lipsrsealed

u wanna cry now abi, bia nor try me oogrin
Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Twoclans(f): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Martin0:

u wanna cry now abi, bia nor try me oogrin

Kikikikikikikikiki cheesy

1 Like

Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Martin0(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Twoclans:

Kikikikikikikikiki cheesy
dey laugh na
Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by temblor1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
This ass licker no dey give up?
Any way, Donpiiko your assistance is needed in the field.
Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
I hope you have eaten today before quoting me, it will be sad to mention someone who doesn't know you exist on an empty stomach.
temblor1:
This ass licker no dey give up?
Any way, Donpiiko your assistance is needed in the field.

1 Like

Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by temblor1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
I hope you have eaten today before quoting me, it will be sad to mention someone who doesn't know you exist on an empty stomach.
Have could I forget so easily the kid crying all over nairaland cos of a certain Donpiiko moniker. Asslicker
Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
K
temblor1:

Have could I forget so easily the kid crying all over nairaland cos of a certain Donpiiko moniker. Asslicker
Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Twoclans:
haha its like one babe don convert am into plate washing grin grin grin grin grin
Martin0 how was the experience cheesy cheesy?

1 Like

Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Twoclans(f): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
lefulefu:

haha its like one babe don convert am into plate washing grin grin grin grin grin

Marty baby ,oya come and answer my king.Tell us how the experience was wink

1 Like

Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Martin0(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2018
lefulefu:

na wa ooogrin the girl wey for give me better experience dey run away from me, and Na she dey ask me questions pass for Nairaland and now she don waka come here againgrin

well I nor get any experience sha, Just dey wait for twobaby owngrin
Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Twoclans(f): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Martin0:

na wa ooogrin the girl wey for give me better experience dey run away from me, and Na she dey ask me questions pass for Nairaland and now she don waka come here againgrin

well I nor get any experience sha, Just dey wait for twobaby owngrin

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: WARNING ⚠ 18! by Martin0(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Twoclans:

tongue tongue

dey run na

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A ‘runs Girl’, How Do You Identify Them? "Diary Of A Runs Girl" / .. / Amara La Negra Shows Off Her Massive Backside In One-piece Thong Bodysuit (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.