Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,423 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States (34811 Views)

Ayade’s Defection: PDP Mobilises Tambuwal, Obaseki, Saraki To Stop Governor / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Suspends 3 Senators, 5 Lawmakers, Others In Ebonyi / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by Tareq1105: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
modath:

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while.. cheesy cheesy
Dogara that can & will not return to the House is "planning"? Well anyone can plan, it's execution that's the koko, oh my lawdy , Dogara oooocheesy

It's power power and power.

My brother write it down, 70% of them will not return.

Saraki will win in kwara but he won't get Senate president. He will be shamed.

God will prove Himself to our politicians because their gathering and calculations / permutations is not of God.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
modath:

75% of the people hailing this defection/defectors on the social media scene in Naija not only don't have voters cards, they are complete political ignoramuses who mistake collective hate and anger for strong political value.

They are also hypocrites of the supernatural kind, they talk from both sides of the mouth..

All the people that defected did either cos;

1. They can't or won't be able to secure a return ticket

2. They are at loggerheads with their respective state's CEO.

I've put this question to the hailers on many occasions but they stylishly dodge the question and hope the impending issues the primaries will generate one jinee will come & use magic to clear it...

The people that stayed behind in PDP nursing ambition and waiting for those seats, "What is their fate in PDP"?

Let's say it again clearly for the people at the back to hear loud & clear.....

PDP's problem has just STARTED..
consolatory words

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by 3kay945(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You didn't answer bro. Do you believe GEJ was sponsoring Boko Haram?

It was acclaimed that the sponsors were in his government, of which he himself at some point claimed to know the people behind it.
So as the CinC of armed forces, he failed in protecting the people and the constitution he sworn to.
It will be logical to say Yes! he sponsored them through his action and inaction.

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by ojonugwap(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
if PDP loses 2019 presidential election I tell most of those decampie political career is over now they're shouting witchurt then it will be devilhurt because 95% of them are national cake looter buzz of greedy people

4 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by Shukuakukobambi: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
3kay945:

It was acclaimed that the sponsors were in his government, of which he himself at some point claimed to know the people behind it.
So as the CinC of armed forces, he failed in protecting the people and the constitution he sworn to.
It will be logical to say Yes! he sponsored them through his action and inaction.

That will be taking it too far because you'll have to apply same to buhari now with the herdsmen issue.

GEJ was guilty of negligence in the BH issue just like buhari is guilty of same in the current herdsmen issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by deomelo: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kewtt:

You installed this ill-fated government of Buhari despite all warnings from reasonable individuals like me. And while the killings were going on unbridled you conveniently ran to the business section selling and buying not a word from you. .. no sympathy or support for the victims... Now that the time for elections is round the corner here you are to shamelessly gather money for your usual yeoman's job.

Modath I dare you to show a post of yours condemning herdsmen attacks.... In the last three years and a half.... Or any of your posts criticizing the ineptitude of the federal government of Nigeria!!

I am convinced you are an enemy of Nigeria whose only concern is feathering your nest at the expense of innocent lives lost and the gullible who believe you..

Well I am waiting to be proven wrong

lol @ Igbos...

There cared less about Nigeria and patriotism when BH was taking over Nigerian terrorist, kidnapping and blowing up Nigerians left and right under Jona, but now all of a sudden, they care so much about Nigeria and they are the most patriotic Nigerians today.

Talk about accidental and crocodile tears ipob village square patriots..

Abeg keep fooling your fellow Igbos because you are not fooling Nigerians..

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by 3kay945(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

That will be taking it too far because you'll have to apply same to buhari now with the herdsmen issue.

GEJ was guilty of negligence in the BH issue just like buhari is guilty of same in the current herdsmen issue

The way buhari is handling herdsmen Issue is enough to send him to Daura talkless of all failed promises.

Yes, if Nigerian are ready for reasonable development and believe in what they preach in churches and mosque about Love and humanity, this government should be sacked.

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by Shukuakukobambi: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
3kay945:

The way buhari is handling herdsmen Issue is enough to send him to Daura talkless of all failed promises.

Yes, if Nigerian are ready for reasonable development and believe in what they preach in churches and mosque about Love and humanity, this government should be sacked.

I agree.

The problem i've had is who will take over?
Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by 3kay945(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I agree.

The problem i've had is who will take over?
Yea,
But don't we think if at 2018 with more than 180 million peeps on this part of the world, we still finds it difficult to replace an old soldier. Then we have a big problem.
Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by Shukuakukobambi: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
3kay945:

Yea,
But don't we think if at 2018 with more than 180 million peeps on this part of the world, we still finds it difficult to replace an old soldier. Then we have a big problem.

Indeed we have a big problem
Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
APC is going in 2019

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
ashcall:
That was how when Sharif opted to pdp they were happy and quickly gave him the the chairmanship position till things felt apart and they started blaming Apc

Thanks for reminding them. Seems like they have forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States by israelmao(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

That is what non kwarans says

It is illogical to draw a hasty conclusion and assume that I am a "non-Kwaran" when you have no inkling of where I came from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail / Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.