Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) (55034 Views)

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
If this os true......om highly disappointed
Ok lemme add her name to the list of celebrity thieves......oya make una teh me her full name

Oge okoye... that dog story still makes me smile anytime it comes to mind..

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
attention seekers

get your hardwood plank for roofing at affordable price.Call or WhatsApp me 07060795767
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Waiting for what happens next
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
chriskosherbal:
She wants to use her new found fame for financial gain at all cost notminding who is hurt if and only if this is true is a SHAME.

See signature

I don't think she's professional

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
You sent her the pictures to show customers before she can place bulk order, well she can claim that, that is what she's is doing, showing customers on Instagram, so when they place order, she will then contact you to buy.

#justlookingatitfromadifferentangle

11 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Willexmania(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Munzy14:
If you know you aren't interested in this news gather here for a selufieee time!.
"selufieee time"

reminds of a DSTV advert
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Op it's just a picture, no big deal.... I wonder why you are the one dragging the issue to nairaland when the true owner is not even worried....
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by harriet412(f): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Imagine! Stupid dumb girl now she's a fraudster... If someone call her dumb now, she'll type long stories that touches the heart.. Such a shame undecided
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
If this os true......om highly disappointed
Ok lemme add her name to the list of celebrity thieves......oya make una teh me her full name
lol.. Where you people dey see all this Meme self?

4 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chommieblaq:
You sent her the pictures to show customers before she can place bulk order, well she can claim that, that is what she's is doing, showing customers on Instagram, so when they place order, she will then contact you to buy.

You are right also. She'd surely see this. She will soon reply on instagram/twitter
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
SoapQueen:
I no even know weytin to type.

If they call the Nina girl dumb, numb skull now, people will say "haters".

You couldn't invest in building a brand, stealing people's photos up and down.

Olé!

People give these BBN harridans too much credibility. Smh.

Although, I am not her fan

This is just an allegation, wait for her own side of the story before judging her.

There are always three sides to a story. The side of the accused. the side of the accuser and the truth. grin
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Na Zicoraads babe.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by driand(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
The nairalander is kinda dumb, seeking popularity...

Said Nina doesn't have the materials, she's advertising yours, meaning if she gets prospective customers she order from you but you know what? You blew that chance to do business with Nina who has a bigger name than yours and would have pushed your business to the next level...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
People are just so stupid, like the queenzhair whatever. If nina gets orders, wont she place her own orders with Queenzhairs whatever? see how someone just ruined a potential business deal for herself just because of a simple Jepg file.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by driand(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chommieblaq:

exactly my view.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by chloride6: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
driand:

Said Nina doesn't have the materials, she's advertising yours, meaning if she gets prospective customers she order from you but you know what? You blew that chance to do business with Nina who has a bigger name than yours and would have pushed your business to the next level...

As in eh?

That queen girl has no sense..

There are plenty of hair sellers who need the audience..

Nina port sharply.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
I don tag her for twitter. She go soon reply. Make we hear her own part too. Buh queenfav for don take the easy first. Probably searching for customers first.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Optionally(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
lazynairalander1:
My own is that . I can no longer access nairaland via freebasics, why?

Check my signature.
Me too.seun mynd44 lalasticlala please do something about this
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
driand:

.. The lady complaining lacks wisdom. That was just an advert for her,but you see,common sense is not actually common.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol, dz one no b new tin nah

Need a Samsung phone? Check my signature
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by durubennie(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
wow its so sad.... i want to cry
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by cvibe2: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chai!

So, these two ladies cannot work together as partners to make more money together.

Nina posts pictures of Queenzhair, people pay Nina, Nina buys from Queenzhair. Queenhair ships product in Nina's name. Win win for both of them eg: "hair drop shipping"

They are fighting in public like cat and mouse.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ohhh no
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by zicoraads: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:
Na Zicoraads babe.
Lol. grin cheesy

Ifa put hand inside this oyel whooz you ehn grin

Abeggyyyy...you want make me and my guy come dey fight on top babe? Na Vizkiz babe be that nau. cheesy

Papiikush, coman see your babe lipsrsealed grin
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by joblessmilliona(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hahaha naija wahala
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
alignacademy:

Interesting share

Queenzhair, calm down and be clear about what you want to achieve.

Let's say she suddenly agrees with you and pulls down the pics as requested. How does that help your business?

You've been in business for a while so you know how PRECIOUS your time is.

Instead of dissipating your time and energy on "social media wars", learn the key lessons from the incident (e.g. always watermark your stuff) and FOCUS.

Of course if you like this sort of 15-minutes-of-fame "publicity", you can go ahead.

But you can also look at the big picture, dust yourself up, and KEEP MOVING

Thanks again
Trash!
Somebody call Lawma!

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol. grin cheesy

Ifa put hand inside this oyel whooz you ehn grin

Abeggyyyy...you want make me and my guy come dey fight on top babe? Na Vizkiz babe be that nau. cheesy

Papiikush, coman see your babe lipsrsealed grin

Vizkiz likes her? Wow! Perfect combination then.

Tbh, I don't get this call-out.
Nina sampled the hair on IG, Nina doesn't have the hair.
If customers request for the hair, how would Nina get it?
She would most likely contact the QueensHair, abi she go manufacture am for her house ni?

Anyway, I am too plain to understand how this works.
Make I come dey go abeg.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Korezy3:
Serious people that are interested should contact this number via whatsapp 09070696173

Your papa and mama nor Dey serious? Why you no introduce em into your fraud? Thief from the family of thieves. Good thing that your pic is here and adequate details. You will get a visit from the Efcc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) / My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Stefflon Don Massages Burna Boy Inside Plane As Both Return To New York (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.