Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) (55037 Views)

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Just2endowed2:
Ex BBN house mate Nina had been silent a little bit and she's been trying to venture into business of fashion but an incident occur that Nina contact a lady about buying are hair wig in wholesale. The lady was happy it was Nina and she hurriedly send her pictures of her collection without watermarks. Next thing is, Nina upload her pix on her Instagram.

She contacted Nina to put the pix down but she ignored her several plea.
Free publicity, exploit it and stop complaining.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by MrImole: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Optionally:
Me too.seun mynd44 lalasticlala please do something about this

Forgive me for asking, what is/are freebasics?
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Lilymatty(f): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Attention seekers!! I don waste my mb read nonsense
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by zicoraads: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Vizkiz likes her? Wow! Perfect combination then.

Tbh, I don't get this call-out.
Nina sampled the hair on IG, Nina doesn't have the hair.
If customers request for the hair, how would Nina get it?
She would most likely contact the QueensHair, abi she go manufacture am for her house ni?

Anyway, I am too plain to understand how this works.
Make I come dey go abeg.
I think in sampling it, she claimed the hair to be hers. If she had already bought it, it wouldn't have been an issue. But there is a probability that Nina might sell another to anyone who sees this one and ignore the person who actually owns it.

No ask me further questions biko. Na there I sabi reach. I laik the lady on the bike. Can you hook a brother up? grin

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
So Nina actually stole pictures from queenfav. Lmao.

Queenfav your Instagram business page will soon skyrocket with followers, biko our wife, cash in on this new fame.

Nina sell fake hairs at an exorbitant price.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by dayo840(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
*I buy all kinds of denominations of itunes* �
100$ -✅
50$ - ✅
25$ -✅
15$ -✅
*I aslo buy amazon( with or without cash receipt) , vanilla card, Reloadit,Steam card*. Etc
*Cool Rate*��

WHATSAPP DIGIT: 081454888272
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by queenfav(f): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thanks @just2endowned.I wasn't planning on posting this here because most nairalanders won't understand what it means to have your trademark infringed upon. I have taken the step of reporting her account to instagram for the appropriate measures to be taken against her.
For the record, my brand isn't after cheap publicity.. I just want my trademark protected from theft.

Apparently @nina_empire_ and @nina_ivy_ (her hair page) has been using my pictures as theirs. Apparently she or her rep chatted me up, posing as a prospective wholesale client wholesale to get me to send them my unbranded pictures of raw hairs i sell.
A client chatted me up asking me if I buy hair from Nina to resell. That we have d same pictures on our page.
I was shook. Went to her page and saw for myself that it was true. She has about 5 of my hair pics there. Those are pictures i snapped in February and i have proof of that.I had to ask the client to check when i posted mine, and also sent her d original pictures from my phone gallery.
I am an importer and hair supplier that works in collaboration with a factory in Vietnam to produce my raw hairs. I don't want her rubbishing my brand and integrity.
My client commented on her page saying that the picture she posted was for @queenzhairandwigs. She deleted d comments.I sent nina empire a dm, but she ignored my messages up till now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Colourich:
So Nina actually stole pictures from queenfav. Lmao.

Queenfav your Instagram business page will soon skyrocket with followers, biko our wife, cash in on this new fame.

Nina sell fake hairs at an exorbitant price.
obviously she wants to use the Nina to gain fame. Attention seeking cargo
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by queenfav(f): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nina empire has been previously called out sometime in June, by another hair seller on @distinctvendors for using the vendors personal pics on her hair page without permission.. Clearly she is unrepentant.

She is unknowingly casting doubt on my business integrity by posting my pictures as hers. Many people people are telling me to leave it since she is a celeb. I can't.. I work my ass off daily to build my brand.
. My integrity is all i have going for me in my business .I can't have my clients asking me if Nina @nina_empire_ is my supplier?I won't keep Calm and watch a "celeb" rubbish my brand i have been building for years with my blood sweat and tears. She takes pictures from pages of different hair vendors to pass off as hers without giving them credit and even boldly writes "Ninas empire" pictures of hairs she didn't snap not got from her supplier or factory. She is very unrepentant despite having been called out by @tseju_hair1 on @distinctvendors because she feels she can get away with it!

I have reported her page to instagram though! When am done with her, she won't mess with my brand.

3 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
zicoraads:

I think in sampling it, she claimed the hair to be hers. If she had already bought it, it wouldn't have been an issue. But there is a probability that Nina might sell another to anyone who sees this one and ignore the person who actually owns it.

No ask me further questions biko. Na there I sabi reach. I laik the lady on the bike. Can you hook a brother up? grin

That's Eucharia na.
That woman rocked that year o.

Don't worry, I won't ask any more.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by mercy232(f): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chommieblaq:
You sent her the pictures to show customers before she can place bulk order, well she can claim that, that is what she's is doing, showing customers on Instagram, so when they place order, she will then contact you to buy.

#justlookingatitfromadifferentangle

I guess it's that simple... abi you ppl share d same customers on instagram nii? we have got millions of females in Nigeria so what's d fuss? Business is all about packing...

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by thatigboman: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
I thought business is about buying and selling. Buy from you and sell to someone else. So what did Nina do wrong?
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Isyomah(f): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bly3GG-ncf_/

Pls guys help me like and comment for my bro.. He is 12 and really creative
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Girls trouble
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by queenfav(f): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
alignacademy:

Interesting share

Queenzhair, calm down and be clear about what you want to achieve.

Let's say she suddenly agrees with you and pulls down the pics as requested. How does that help your business?

You've been in business for a while so you know how PRECIOUS your time is.

Instead of dissipating your time and energy on "social media wars", learn the key lessons from the incident (e.g. always watermark your stuff) and FOCUS.

Of course if you like this sort of 15-minutes-of-fame "publicity", you can go ahead.

But you can also look at the big picture, dust yourself up, and KEEP MOVING

Thanks again
hello, i Always watermark my pics. What she or her reps do is to chat vendors, acting like they want to buy wholesale. They ask for pictures that are unbranded to show their clients privately. That was how they got my pics.

FYI, i am already verified by google and my hair shop is listed on Google maps .. So i think I have enough fame and clientele all over the world. Wait till someone passes off your work as hers, then you will understand!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
alignacademy:

Interesting share

Let's say she suddenly agrees with you and pulls down the pics as requested. How does that help your business?

Instead of dissipating your time and energy on "social media wars", learn the key lessons from the incident (e.g. always watermark your stuff) and FOCUS.

Of course if you like this sort of 15-minutes-of-fame "publicity", you can go ahead.

Thanks again

For me the real question is Where's the loss? Nina uses the pics and generates sales isn't Nina going to place orders from where she got the pic from?

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
OgaBuhari:
obviously she wants to use the Nina to gain fame. Attention seeking cargo
This is not about using Nina to get fame, Favour is a lawyer and has been in this business for long, she is actually the only nairalander I admire and follow, she knows her right and mind you, her business is registered, Nina using her hair pictures is like a person trying to spoil your brand.

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by emmyid(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chommieblaq:
You sent her the pictures to show customers before she can place bulk order, well she can claim that, that is what she's is doing, showing customers on Instagram, so when they place order, she will then contact you to buy.

Exactly my thought too...OP or reporter just spoilt a cool deal. She was trying to promote the hair, as soon as buyers arrive, she contacts U for supplies.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by emmyid(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Colourich:
This is not about using Nina to get fame, Favour is a lawyer and has been in this business for long, she is actually the only nairalander I admire and follow, she knows her right and mind you, her business is registered, Nina using her hair pictures is like a person trying to spoil your brand.

I'm seeing this thing from a different perspective though. Nina could have contacted her for supplies once people show interest, but she was too quick to judge. She just shot herself
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by vertueptime: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fake hair, thats why i love fulani girls they dnt need to attach any fake thing

3 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by queenfav(f): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chommieblaq:

Thanks.. I didn't send her my pics to post on her page. I send pics to prospective resellers to show clients privately, to get their hair choices before making an order.

My resellers understand that my pictures are my trademark and they ask me for permission to post it. Nina didn't ask for permission neither did she state that the pics wasn't hers. I had a client calling me to ask if nina is my hair supplier? That we are posting d same pics? How embarrassing can that be? She is a celeb so anyone can assume that i actually buy hair from her, Wheras i import my hairs directly.

3 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Colourich:
you're right. I know her. I've met her before while I was at Ibadan. She'll be getting married soon sef.
Nevertheless as for their quarrelling, e no consign me
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Mikeross62: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
it happens
what if she was advertising it to see if customers go buy and then make orders from the lady.She shouldn't make big deal out of it,because she is dealing with a bbnaija celeb.

It's mikeross yuan/rmb exchange and payment services
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by queenfav(f): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
emmyid:

I'm seeing this thing from a different perspective though. Nina could have contacted her for supplies once people show interest, but she was too quick to judge. She just shot herself
Thanks a lot,i am. not interested in her patronage. Instagram doesn't feel the way you do because i mailed their legal team. What she did is called copyright infringement!

3 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Who is Nina?
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by REB3L(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
alignacademy:

Interesting share

Thanks again

The big picture is actually the 15 minutes of fame.
Nairaland.
Instagblog9ja.
Tona of other blogs. All lead to the same
Increased sales. End result.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
thatigboman:
I thought business is about buying and selling. Buy from you and sell to someone else. So what did Nina do wrong?
Rembee that Nina is a celebrity, she using queenfav hair pictures means that she owes the hair and people will automatically assume Queenfav stole it from her. This is a brand we are talking about. As far as hair business is concerned, ladies use their own models to advertise and snap their own hairs not lifting someone's hair pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenfav:
hello, i Always watermark my pics. What she or her reps do is to chat vendors, acting like they want to buy wholesale. They ask for pictures that are unbranded to show their clients privately. That was how they got my pics.

FYI, i am already verified by google and my hair shop is listed on Google maps .. So i think I have enough fame and clientele all over the world. Wait till someone passes off your work as hers, then you will understand!

Your feeling hurt is understandable.

I just feel it's not enough to make you lose focus

Your legal team can always go after any perceived infringement.

Kudos on the Google verification

Keep up the great work
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ok,,, Am seeing this.. undecided From BBN to Stealing... shocked
Nice Development... cheesy
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenfav:
Thanks.. I didn't send her my pics to post on her page. I send pics to prospective resellers to show clients privately, to get their hair choices before making an order.

My resellers understand that my pictures are my trademark and they ask me for permission to post it. Nina didn't ask for permission neither did she state that the pics wasn't hers. I had a client calling me to ask if nina is my hair supplier? That we are posting d same pics? How embarrassing can that be? She is a celeb so anyone can assume that i actually buy hair from her, Wheras i import my hairs directly.

I think I understand your point now, and it will be more painful when after using the pic, she source the hair from another place.

Always out watermark in your pictures to avoid this kind of scenario.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Stefflon Don Massages Burna Boy Inside Plane As Both Return To New York (Pics) / My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.