Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) (55036 Views)

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by HypocriticalMod: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
dominique:

Yes I've known her when she was still practising law before going into hair business full time. I go to her thread from time to time and from replies there, she's genuine and has integrity. I like Nina but she didn't do well at all. Why present someone else's goods as yours? That's a type of fraud.
but wait o
Sebi the intent is to buy from her last last. How will she market it if she doesn't put it up? She said herself that she sent her pics that were not watermarked cos she wanted her to show her customers then place a bulk order. The only thing I will say is madam weavon no calm down atall. this is a classic business opportunity
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
frowland:
You can't prove anything. Its your words against her.
Shut up
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by frowland(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
MChaze25:

Shut up
lipsrsealed
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
rosieluv:
Smh what's the deal with the pictures sef? Did Nina steal your clients? #irrelevancies#
thank you o. If I were her, once I sight the pic, I will put something like "thanks Nina for trusting us with your hair supplies, i look forward to a beautiful business relationship with you" case closed.

It is quite simple.
I want to start selling
I choose alibaba as my vendor
I go to their site
View goods, take my pick
I then save a pic of the products I have in mind
Post them on my timeline...test the waters...to order or not to order
I get positive feedbacks, o start to trade with alibaba
I get negative feedback, I just fogerrit
Na business. Simple
Alibaba won't drag me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Anchor535(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wat do u expect from a Dingbat like Nina Stealing pples creativity n calling it urs. Anyway Miracle bleeped d remain brain mata frm her skull in d BBN. Bloody tif!!
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by queenfav(f): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Colourich:
I know hair business very well, Nina was not planning to do that. People will order that hair, she will in turn send them the hair she has. That is what some hair vendors do, they don't give you what you order online.
God bless you. Many are here talking and commenting cas if they know about human hair business. I ship hair to people in UK, US, Dubai etc For someone of her standing, 350k wud get her 10 of my hairs? Why didn't she buy? Some idiots are here talking abt how i missed a classic business opportunity.If she wanted to get hairs me, she would have done that. Nina isn't broke as to be looking for money first, to gather capital before starting a biz.
Most of these kids that just happen to 'stumble' on instant fame use d platform to do shady business. Someone is on if commenting about the bad quality of hairs she sells. Her game plan is to be chat up dealers in raw hairs,get pics and post as hers. Since she is a celeb with 80k followers on her hair business page, many will order. Then she would send then cheap knockoffs from balogun.
It's this our culture of not holding public figures accountable, seeing them as mini gods that would make d buyer nurse her pains of being sold a low quality hair in silence. When you try to stand up for yourself and protect your brand.. People say you want cheap publicity!

I sell majorly wholesale . My resellers inform me before hand that they want to post my pictures to sell.. And i. give them the go-ahead. Nina didn't.. Rather she stylishly came posing as a client, got d pictures.. And started passing it off to the extent that a client called me to ask if she is my supplier? You can imagine the embarrassment. I has to go through the pains of proving to d client that it was the other way round. Let's all call a spade a spade! I can't be bandying words with laymen who don't even know the right spelling or legal implications of "copyright infringement".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
When kids do business, you'll know. Sometimes it's better to observe a potential client before jumping into tarnishing the person's image or business.

1. What if what Nina plan was to advertise the hair and then order from her based on the orders she get? Nina gets money, she gets money, everyone is happy. But now she's spoilt that.

2. And the Nina sef, what kind of yeye celebrity status is she carrying for head that she can't explain to the owner of the hair how she wants to roll the deal? Sign an MoU and everyone is happy.

Once again, when kids go into business without prior business training, this is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thank YOU MY DEAR! My point exactly!! Her rush to attack was childish and too hasty.

Treasuredlove:
but wait o
Sebi the intent is to buy from her last last. How will she market it if she doesn't put it up? She said herself that she sent her pics that were not watermarked cos she wanted her to show her customers then place a bulk order. The only thing I will say is madam weavon no calm down atall. this is a classic business opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow. Thank God you're here. Now that you have explained, I understand your pain. And that's my point exactly. Nina should have informed you first. But you're wrong to call people who can end up being your client "some idiots ". That's bad for a business proprietor.

Also your haste to call Nina out was based on assumptions and not based on a 100% certainty that that is what she would do. I would have advised you watched her first and see if she'd get back to you and actually buy before assuming.

This isnt to pull you down, I run a business too and I know the pains of running a biz. But if I bought something from a celebrity like Nina or anyone, and they give me fake, they have a name and reputation to tarnish or protect, so I'll be so quick to drag them out. Celebrity status no be army.

Lastly, most of these so called celebrities are all flash and no cash. I'm in the industry, so I know. Thinking she has the money is another wrong assumption.

Anyways, my dear, genuinely I wish you well and may you reap the fruits of your labour in business. Another will not eat your sweat. Amen.

queenfav:
God bless you. Many are here talking and commenting cas if they know about human hair business. I ship hair to people in UK, US, Dubai etc For someone of her standing, 350k wud get her 10 of my hairs? Why didn't she buy? Some idiots are here talking abt how i missed a classic business opportunity.If she wanted to get hairs me, she would have done that. Nina isn't broke as to be looking for money first, to gather capital before starting a biz.
Most of these kids that just happen to 'stumble' on instant fame use d platform to do shady business. Someone is on if commenting about the bad quality of hairs she sells. Her game plan is to be chat up dealers in raw hairs,get pics and post as hers. Since she is a celeb with 80k followers on her hair business page, many will order. Then she would send then cheap knockoffs from balogun.
It's this our culture of not holding public figures accountable, seeing them as mini gods that would make d buyer nurse her pains of being sold a low quality hair in silence. When you try to stand up for yourself and protect your brand.. People say you want cheap publicity!

I sell majorly wholesale . My resellers inform me before hand that they want to post my pictures to sell.. And i. give them the go-ahead. Nina didn't.. Rather she stylishly came posing as a client, got d pictures.. And started passing it off to the extent that a client called me to ask if she is my supplier? You can imagine the embarrassment. I has to go through the pains of proving to d client that it was the other way round. Let's all call a spade a spade! I can't be bandying words with laymen who don't even know the right spelling or legal implications of "copyright infringement".

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by queenfav(f): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE
1.Nina never had any intention of buying from me now, or in future.
2.She has done this exact thing to another vendor who she hasn't done business with, but stole her personal picture to advertise a hair she doesn't have.
3.I believe I am smart enough having practiced law for years with a reputable firm, to know when my trademark and copyright is being infringed.
4.Nina or her rep never asked for permission to post my pictures and boldly write their name on it. In social media business, people watermark pictures that are originally theirs or gotten from their factory.
5.I got a call from a client who was asking if she Nina is my supplier because my hair Pictures are on her page, with Nina empire boldly written on it. That's a damage to my business reputation.
6.I give resellers ans wholesale clients permission to use my pictures. With such people, it doesn't come as a surprise when someone sees my picture on their page. I easily tell them that we are partners.
7.The pictures i send to resellers that are posted are not watermarked as theirs since its not their trademark. Those who want to do that, seek my permission.
8.I didn't ask for this issue to be brought on nairaland because i know how childish and immature most persons can be here, in a bid to sound funny or garner likes. I have already taken appropriate legal measures to get her to take down my pictures and stop passing off my hair pictures as hers.
9.I only made it public because it was becoming embarrassing having to explain to clients. I had earlier sent nina empire a dm. Up till now, my messages are still yet to be replied.
10.So 'judge and jury' of nairaland I didn't miss any opportunity. I have my resellers scattered all over the world. Nina has always been in the habit of posting pictures of other vendors hairs. It's not the first time. Having said that, state your half witted opinions and unintelligent assumptions , but please keep me out of your mentions. When you do have business that you work tirelessly to build into a world renowned brand, and someone is stealing your content and trademarks to pass off as hers. Maybe, just maybe then.. Y'all will understand.
Ps-I have attached below my chat with nina empire.. I haven't been replied up til now.

1 Share

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by frankputer: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenfav:

u should have gone into a deep talk with Nina before the media war and then put the terms clear. it's all about the profit. if she refuse then u can then do what u are doing right now.
That's business else your business remain local.
we have been in business for over 15 years with partners in other countries.
Learn from this.

she can as well buy from other vendor if you refuse to partner with her or sale to her.
that's why it's call free economy.Nigeria operate free economy.

forget about that copyright trash you are saying.

patent or copyright can only be apply if you are the only person that manufacture that product world wide.
Ask apple and their microchip manufacturers.

after sometime u end the patient so that you can make more money, when other people have stated copying your product.
patent will no longer be healthy for your business after a while
patent is not a long time stuff, u can end it after a while.

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by queenfav(f): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
Wow. Thank God you're here. Now that you have explained, I understand your pain. And that's my point exactly. Nina should have informed you first. But you're wrong to call people who can end up being your client "some idiots ". That's bad for a business proprietor.

Also your haste to call Nina out was based on assumptions and not based on a 100% certainty that that is what she would do. I would have advised you watched her first and see if she'd get back to you and actually buy before assuming.

This isnt to pull you down, I run a business too and I know the pains of running a biz. But if I bought something from a celebrity like Nina or anyone, and they give me fake, they have a name and reputation to tarnish or protect, so I'll be so quick to drag them out. Celebrity status no be army.

Lastly, most of these so called celebrities are all flash and no cash. I'm in the industry, so I know. Thinking she has the money is another wrong assumption.

Anyways, my dear, genuinely I wish you well and may you reap the fruits of your labour in business. Another will not eat your sweat. Amen.

Well, let me apologize for the use of that word. I am 100% certain that she won't be buying from me. I am in the hair industry.. Most of my colleagues are too scared to call her out. They just grumble in silence. She has no intention of buying from me because she uses her celeb status to sell whatever she wants when Clients order.
I didn't call her out in haste. She posted d last picture on June 28.I left her for about a month.. I chatted her hair page, no reply whatsoever. My guess is that they deleted my message without opening it. It's really sad seeing all sorts of comments by people who don't understand what it takes to build a brand, or proper ethics in business or what trademark infringement entails. It's all good anyways. That's life!
I have been chatted by bloggers and all but getting publicity is not my aim. I made it public because she was casting doubt on the authenticity of my brand, which has led clients to question the source of my hairs.

If i wanted real publicity, i would have filed a case in Court. That won't take me anything being that i am a lawyer. My only issue is the fact that Nina boldly passed off my hairs as hers and didn't even have the decency to inform me or ask for permission.
Thanks for your good wishes sis. Enjoy your weekend.

5 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
I blame Miracle for giving this babe so much relevance.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Upright750: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pls stop the lies.. No hair is from Vietnam madam.. All are from China and if you try me i will post the phone number and address of ur supplier Gungzhou China, ..
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Op your English needs to be worked on.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:
So someone cannot borrow your picture in peace again

Mtchew

Your own is just pictures..

On so many times a whole Naijaloaded lifted my articles on E-money exactly the way i wrote them, and post on their website without giving me no credit
And heaven did not fall.
So you're not alone on this one .

My brother thankyou.. She is talking trash therefore, heaven will not crash. I remember I posted a personal sorry here on Nairaland, and almost all blogs carried it without credits to me, heaven didn't fall. She is just an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
driand:
The nairalander is kinda dumb, seeking popularity...

Said Nina doesn't have the materials, she's advertising yours, meaning if she gets prospective customers she order from you but you know what? You blew that chance to do business with Nina who has a bigger name than yours and would have pushed your business to the next level...

Bro, you said my mind. Some Nairalanders have no sense of reasoning.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Patience is a virtue, and wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenfav:
Nina empire has been previously called out sometime in June, by another hair seller on @distinctvendors for using the vendors personal pics on her hair page without permission.. Clearly she is unrepentant.

She is unknowingly casting doubt on my business integrity by posting my pictures as hers. Many people people are telling me to leave it since she is a celeb. I can't.. I work my ass off daily to build my brand.
. My integrity is all i have going for me in my business .I can't have my clients asking me if Nina @nina_empire_ is my supplier?I won't keep Calm and watch a "celeb" rubbish my brand i have been building for years with my blood sweat and tears. She takes pictures from pages of different hair vendors to pass off as hers without giving them credit and even boldly writes "Ninas empire" pictures of hairs she didn't snap not got from her supplier or factory. She is very unrepentant despite having been called out by @tseju_hair1 on @distinctvendors because she feels she can get away with it!

I have reported her page to instagram though! When am done with her, she won't mess with my brand.

Shut up.. Report or no report, nothing go happen
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
dominique:

Yes I've known her when she was still practising law before going into hair business full time. I go to her thread from time to time and from replies there, she's genuine and has integrity. I like Nina but she didn't do well at all. Why present someone else's goods as yours? That's a type of fraud.
In as much as it’s wrong but lets be honest,there’s nothing the real owner can do other than to just die d matter and move on. 70% of the pictures those people selling hair use ain’t theirs. Even in fashion, people use pictures of clothes that someone else made as theirs.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenfav:

Calling people who are here to advice you idiot means you're uncultured and a bigger idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenfav:
THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE
1.Nina never had any intention of buying from me now, or in future.
2.She has done this exact thing to another vendor who she hasn't done business with, but stole her personal picture to advertise a hair she doesn't have.
3.I believe I am smart enough having practiced law for years with a reputable firm, to know when my trademark and copyright is being infringed.
4.Nina or her rep never asked for permission to post my pictures and boldly write their name on it. In social media business, people watermark pictures that are originally theirs or gotten from their factory.
5.I got a call from a client who was asking if she Nina is my supplier because my hair Pictures are on her page, with Nina empire boldly written on it. That's a damage to my business reputation.
6.I give resellers ans wholesale clients permission to use my pictures. With such people, it doesn't come as a surprise when someone sees my picture on their page. I easily tell them that we are partners.
7.The pictures i send to resellers that are posted are not watermarked as theirs since its not their trademark. Those who want to do that, seek my permission.
8.I didn't ask for this issue to be brought on nairaland because i know how childish and immature most persons can be here, in a bid to sound funny or garner likes. I have already taken appropriate legal measures to get her to take down my pictures and stop passing off my hair pictures as hers.
9.I only made it public because it was becoming embarrassing having to explain to clients. I had earlier sent nina empire a dm. Up till now, my messages are still yet to be replied.
10.So 'judge and jury' of nairaland I didn't miss any opportunity. I have my resellers scattered all over the world. Nina has always been in the habit of posting pictures of other vendors hairs. It's not the first time. Having said that, state your half witted opinions and unintelligent assumptions , but please keep me out of your mentions. When you do have business that you work tirelessly to build into a world renowned brand, and someone is stealing your content and trademarks to pass off as hers. Maybe, just maybe then.. Y'all will understand.
Ps-I have attached below my chat with nina empire.. I haven't been replied up til now.

Copyright this, Copyright that.. Na you produce the hair? This is business, every tactics and strategy is involved. You read economics at all?

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
All these Instagram and online sellers, una no sabi do business atall.

Enter Idumota, Alaba and see where importers allow boiz to take pics of their product or even the real sample and pass it off as their own

We call it OSO-AHIA.

Digital marketing calls it DROP SHIPPING.

All we are after is the money, if they ask you who supplies who, tell the person you supply Nina or that both of you are partners.

Una go dey online dey claim Business guru, business sense u no get!

Nina will help your product reach a wider audience, if anybody asks u tell them u are in partnership with Nina, simple.

Abi u no dey hear my Igbo brothers say "Madam I no get am MAKE I GO MY BROTHEr ShOP."

or they say WAIT, MAKE I GO MY OTHER SHOP go bring am for you.

This is why I don't take all these Online marketers serious, enter street, enter idumota/Alaba make u learn how Real Trading be......

#Nansense
#Women can never cooperate in Business, always envying each other.
#Men cannot act like this, I an sure

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Copyright this, Copyright that.. Na you produce the hair? This is business, every tactics and strategy is involved. You read economics at all?
The girl dull die, no business acumen atall.

I no blame her, na online marketing their power dey, if to say she don sell hair for Azikiwe street idumota, she would have been street wise
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
chriskosherbal:
She wants to use her new found fame for financial gain at all cost notminding who is hurt if and only if this is true is a SHAME.

See signature
you mean she can't approach Davido to sign her as artist or even Wizkid You people should pity Nina Don't you want her to eat?
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ceyrahtlk(f): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
All of you saying Queen doesn't have business sense. I guess it is your business sense she has been using to keep afloat since she started. When someone passes your work as his/hers, fold your hands and look. Queen, you did great jare

2 Likes

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by folake4u(f): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
rosieluv:
Smh what's the deal with the pictures sef? Did Nina steal your clients? #irrelevancies#

What's the deal with the pictures

Do you know that is Copyright infringement and one can file a legal action against the offender?!.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
ceyrahtlk:
All of you saying Queen doesn't have business sense. I guess it is your business sense she has been using to keep afloat since she started. When someone passes your work as his/hers, fold your hands and look. Queen, you did great jare
which work she get wey she dey form copyright?

Is it the picture that is the work? come on goan sleep!

If dem dey mention copyright, people wey dey sell imported products self dey talk. Because na only she first do business for nigeria

Because she put watermark on an Imported hair, she dey form Ingenuity..

If na like this mehn take dey run bizness for market, dem for no dey control containers worth of goods.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ceyrahtlk(f): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

which work she get wey she dey form copyright?

Is it the picture that is the work? come on goan sleep!

If dem dey mention copyright, people wey dey sell imported products self dey talk. Because na only she first do business for nigeria

Queen has said hers, I have said mine. Thank you for talking your own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by FASTLINK1: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Talkwell:

Nina severed contact with her so she can't even know those who ordered, I've been to nina's page and seen comments from some persons saying that they needed the hair,. The contact info there isn't of fav but Nina's hair. So all customers gotten by using the pictures are going straight to nina. Worst part is that nina doesn't have the hair, she's just going to sell a knock off hair.

Don't know why you guys are supporting nonsense.
Then let the customers be the ones to complain, how many of us here manufacture what we sell ( for the businessmen and women).

I still maintain that she is not a good business person, people sample other people's goods in their offices.

Instead of her to make it a win win situation, she's here castigating her acclaimed down line.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Truthchiz: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
What are you people talking about? This particular hair is all over social media. I was sent a picture of it from people who deal on hair extensions from china. The dealers themselves. They call it egg role. I have the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Stefflon Don Massages Burna Boy Inside Plane As Both Return To New York (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.