Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) (55035 Views)

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
angry
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
folake4u:

What's the deal with the pictures

Do you know that is Copyright infringement and one can file a legal action against the offender?!.

Google copyright and originality before typing what you don't know here. Is the said lady the manufacturer of the product? if so, where is her company located? She claims she is a lawyer yet, she calls this Copyright infringement. What Nina did was business strategy and nothing more. Copyright ni, Copyright kor
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Truthchiz:
What are you people talking about? This particular hair is all over social media. I was sent a picture of it from people who deal on hair extensions from china. The dealers themselves. They call it egg role. I have the picture.

Don't mind them: trying tooth and nail to relegate Nina and cast aspersion to her name.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow. You just earned more respect from me. Sorry if I also made my remarks without knowing the full story.

I'll look up your instagram page and follow you. Once again, may God bless your business. Amen.

queenfav:
Well, let me apologize for the use of that word. I am 100% certain that she won't be buying from me. I am in the hair industry.. Most of my colleagues are too scared to call her out. They just grumble in silence. She has no intention of buying from me because she uses her celeb status to sell whatever she wants when Clients order.
I didn't call her out in haste. She posted d last picture on June 28.I left her for about a month.. I chatted her hair page, no reply whatsoever. My guess is that they deleted my message without opening it. It's really sad seeing all sorts of comments by people who don't understand what it takes to build a brand, or proper ethics in business or what trademark infringement entails. It's all good anyways. That's life!
I have been chatted by bloggers and all but getting publicity is not my aim. I made it public because she was casting doubt on the authenticity of my brand, which has led clients to question the source of my hairs.

If i wanted real publicity, i would have filed a case in Court. That won't take me anything being that i am a lawyer. My only issue is the fact that Nina boldly passed off my hairs as hers and didn't even have the decency to inform me or ask for permission.
Thanks for your good wishes sis. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Threebear(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2018
queenfav:
Thanks.. I didn't send her my pics to post on her page. I send pics to prospective resellers to show clients privately, to get their hair choices before making an order.

My resellers understand that my pictures are my trademark and they ask me for permission to post it. Nina didn't ask for permission neither did she state that the pics wasn't hers. I had a client calling me to ask if nina is my hair supplier? That we are posting d same pics? How embarrassing can that be? She is a celeb so anyone can assume that i actually buy hair from her, Wheras i import my hairs directly.
Where is the chat of them asking you to send the hair
Nina ain't my cup of tea but I abhor injustice and false accusations.
Swear on your life that you have never used a product that does not belong to you to promote your business ?
People who sell hair sample various pictures most not even theirs .
I think you're a liar with personal vendatta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by lazynairalander1: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2018
Optionally:
Me too.seun mynd44 lalasticlala please do something about this
you shaaa like free things.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by queenfav(f): 2:48am On Jul 30, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
Wow. You just earned more respect from me. Sorry if I also made my remarks without knowing the full story.

I'll look up your instagram page and follow you. Once again, may God bless your business. Amen.

Thanks sis
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Now I’m going to report you comment because I’m a bad belle. How you do carry 700 likes for this mumu comment? undecided
Munzy14:
If you know you aren't interested in this news gather here for a selufieee time!.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Now I’m going to report you comment because I’m a bad belle. How you do carry 700 likes for this mumu comment? undecided
The post was filled with humor. To relief comic. And it was just my pure mind likewise more than 700 person ..lol.
To be honest that thread is totally uninteresting.

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by driand(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Leesah:

Bros really Did you stop to think why Nina used her own name instead of queenzhair if she truly was trying to do business with queenzhair? I am sure if Nina had spoken to queenfav and stating her clear intentions, all this wouldn't have come up but to act like she wanted to buy hair and then get pictures and use her own name on it to advertise and promote her own business brand is wrong.
bro you need to start thinking like an igbo man, there's no need for all that, use ur name lemme use mine as long as I get my share of your business..
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2018
frowland:

There is no concrete proof that its someone else's goods. Okay lets assume it belongs to someone else, how will Nina then sell them when there is a buyer? Will she break into her shop and steal them? Doesn't make sense, but what do I know? Its women thing.... Let me jeje face my own business.
What people who steal others pics do is to use the pics as a marketing tool to draw customers in, get them to place orders and (either never deliver as is the case of serious fraud on IG) or deliver more inferior versions of the weave or clothing (depending on the case).
I doubt its Nina though - could be a rep working for her trying to make huge commissions or anyone who can pay for being "verified".
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

What people who steal others pics do is to use the pics as a marketing tool to draw customers in, get them to place orders and (either never deliver as is the case of serious fraud on IG) or deliver more inferior versions of the weave or clothing (depending on the case).
I doubt its Nina though - could be a rep working for her trying to make huge commissions or anyone who can pay for being "verified".

Fair point.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by vizkiz: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol. grin cheesy

Ifa put hand inside this oyel whooz you ehn grin

Abeggyyyy...you want make me and my guy come dey fight on top babe? Na Vzkiz babe be that nau. cheesy

Papiikuh, coman see your babe lipsrsealed grin

Bros, shey I offend you ni?

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by vizkiz: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Vizkiz likes her? Wow! Perfect combination then..

Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by diadem10: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Threebear:

Where is the chat of them asking you to send the hair
Nina ain't my cup of tea but I abhor injustice and false accusations.
Swear on your life that you have never used a product that does not belong to you to promote your business ?
People who sell hair sample various pictures most not even theirs .
I think you're a liar with personal vendatta.
Abhor injustice? Same airbrain that made several manipulative posts and lies about Nina during the show? Go and sit down. Yeye.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Was this News written in English or Youruba English?
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Leesah(f): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
driand:
bro you need to start thinking like an igbo man, there's no need for all that, use ur name lemme use mine as long as I get my share of your business..
It doesn't just work that way and I doubt if Nina would have given her any share. For the record, I am a lady. Thanks
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Munzy14:
If you know you aren't interested in this news gather here for a selufieee time!.
Lool!
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by driand(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Leesah:

It doesn't just work that way and I doubt if Nina would have given her any share. For the record, [b]I am a lady. [/b]Thanks
well Nina need not give her any share, just that at some point Nina would buy her products for resell, that's how it works,.. I'm into business, so I speak from experience.

The bolded, sorry didn't check before saying... Thanks for pointing it out and I hope we become very good friends.
Re: Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) by Leesah(f): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
driand:
well Nina need not give her any share, just that at some point Nina would buy her products for resell, that's how it works,.. I'm into business, so I speak from experience.

The bolded, sorry didn't check before saying... Thanks for pointing it out and I hope we become very good friends.
Hmmmm. Well, it's all good..
As for the sorry, let me consult the gods first... You're welcome..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) / My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.