Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend (2325 Views)

Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore / I Can't Trust My Fiancé. Do I Have A Problem? / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Gaspardd(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
So as an update to my last post.

Quick profile of this girl.

Her name is.........
She is light skinned, a nurse and she has a business she manages, so that means she makes more money than i do also thanks to her brothers that re out of this shithole country called Nigeria.

Initially that was what attracted me to her and to be honest i just really only wanted to smarsh, but then i got hooked.

Now back to the main point.
We ve been together not up to 2 weeks now and shes been wanting to see my parents, needs a ring, initially i was just taking it lightly until when she invited me to her brother's house, when i got there... the serious looks on their faces as they were meeting their son in law to be, she introduced me not as a friend, or boyfriend but as a fiancé, come and see as marital advises that i did not pay for just dey flow upandan.
Most of our outings, she pays the bill even the last one that i invited my friends to come along, to my surprise as i was about to pay, she just shoved me aside, brought out her bag and paid in full.

Now why im i scared
1. The sudden fianciation
2. The subtle talks that if i hurt her she wud die followed by pleads of pls do not hurt me.
I dont kno why shes doing all this, im feelin suspicious a lil bit, maybe shes tryna push something unpleasant on me like terminal diseases or barreness or some shìt.
Ive tried making some background research on her past but i didnt notice anything alarming as to warrant her desperation.

While this might just be baseless fears but then all her actions are causing me some serious concerns

Update.
Our last pet fight was about me telling her to stop getting me gifts, they were getting too much but she felt sad, but i just played it cool but telling her that we shld focus on little things like smiles, trust, affection as opposed to the material things.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by MrHistorian: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
She's over 30.

"Desperados"

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by teewhydope(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
I guess the reason for her behavior is because she's close to menopause. but it's too early to do what she's asking for now. take time to study her before you do anything U'll later regret. most girls above 30 act this way.

modified: since she is 24, try to dig into her past. her behavior is unusual
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Gaspardd(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
MrHistorian:
She's over 30.

"Desperados"

She is 24 and she looks 22
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by daewoorazer(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2018

My nigga

Wait till you ring her

The you go know say kaaki no be leather

You don’t love her, do not lead her on! Do not be shy about it...it doesn’t matter if you have met her great grandparents, better late than never!

Forget ‘don’t break my heart’ .... no be today!

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Gaspardd(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
daewoorazer:

My nigga

Wait till you ring her

The you go know say kaaki no be leather

You don’t love her, do not lead her on! Do not be shy about it...it doesn’t matter if you have met her great grandparents, better late than never!

Forget ‘don’t break my heart’ .... no be today!

I can love her if i want, but then its the do or die affair that i do not understand.
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Segzay(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Op, here is my candid advice: go for the girl. She's a good girl.
Why?
There are some girls, when they are in love, they don't know how to cover up or even hide it a bit. They show you that they love you and ready to do just anything. Their show of love can come off as desperation. Trust me, she's not desperate. She only loves you.
Mind you, girls like this can do anything to show their love and thats a great thing. Don't make her lose interest. Show her the love she's showing you.
If a girl is desperate, your topic won't be "I don't trust my girlfriend". Instead, it'd be, "How can I confuse her to abort this pregnancy" .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
it might be love, lol do whatever suits you.
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hm dis type of babe if u break her heart she fit use knife remove ur blokos ocheesy
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
That lady is into you, please don't disappoint her and you will likely regret if you eventually do.

I don't see desperation, all I see is love. If you want what you term her desperation to slow down, then show her more affection and seriousness.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by jworos(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
If you leave her sha, you go regret oh!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Oyindidi(f): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Men are more confused
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by jmaxjohn(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Who else came to read comments and wasn't disappointed? grin
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by manGODDED: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
jmaxjohn:
Who else came to read comments and wasn't disappointed? grin
ME

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by izuswift(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bros keep digging u might dig out something.
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
MajorJeffery:
That lady is into you, please don't disappoint her and you will likely regret if you eventually do.

I don't see desperation, all I see is love. If you want what you term her desperation to slow down, then show her more affection and seriousness.
QED

1 Like

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ishilove:

QED

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mama di mama

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Gaspardd(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
MajorJeffery:

This
Your post gave me an epiphany.

Thing is ive been kinda indifferent to her cus i just don't kno wia to place her, i think i might just have to play along and see where it leads.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
OrestesDante:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mama di mama

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ke'sele? cheesy
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Ke'sele? cheesy

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As you dey form relationship expert ni.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As you dey form relationship expert ni.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I do not claim to be an expert, but the little I know, I know it WELL smiley

1 Like

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
You love truly, problem. Love fakely, problem. Humans can't be pleased at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Alariiwo: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nurses are usually promiscuous.. ssy the right words and you'd get majority of them laid.
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
In two weeks all this happened?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Les: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
Men are more confused
MissRaine69:
In two weeks all this happened?
Hear your fellow woman, calm down, it's not a fight. that guy knows what he is doing.
2 to 3 years Ring tenure will determine her real intentions towards you.
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Les:

Hear your fellow woman, calm down, it's not a fight. that guy knows what he is doing.
2 to 3 years Ring tenure will determine her real intentions towards you.
One thing that annoys me to the hilt is someone telling me to calm down ....when I am pure zen!!!
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Gaspardd(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

One thing that annoys me to the hilt is someone telling me to calm down ....when I am pure zen!!!

Do u really do zen meditation?
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2018
Gaspardd:

Do u really do zen meditation?
I practice mindfulness as much as this world permits .
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Gaspardd(m): 12:52am On Jul 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

I practice mindfulness as much as this world permits .

Do u read osho's books?
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by ItzBIM(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
teewhydope:
I guess the reason for her behavior is because she's close to menopause. but it's too early to do what she's asking for now. take time to study her before you do anything U'll later regret. most girls above 30 act this way.

modified: since she is 24, try to dig into her past. her behavior is unusual
What’s unusual about a girl knowing what she wants and going for it. Financially ok what next is she wanting for .
Re: I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend by Les: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

I had the quotes placed wrongly, the calm down was for onyindidi

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Prostitute? / How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount / Nothing Wey Musa No Go See For Gate Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.