Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (64319 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by miracle956: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is to tell ladies to learn how to appreciate their appearance in the society. Nothing satisfies. Contentment is the key. Do you agree?

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Blakjewelry(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
funny but true, if everybody was given the options to choose their body type I bet nobody will pick their own body or face

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by bjayx: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Definitely
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Saff(f): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is so so so trueee. So true.

13 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
we blame guys for this

16 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by CeeteeBoii(m): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
we blame guys for this

How is it guys' fault? undecided

25 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

How is it guys' fault? undecided
because they admire slim girls in the presence of their fat girl friends and when the girl is slim they complain too. what do you guys really want

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by CeeteeBoii(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
because they admire slim girls in the presence of their fat girl friends and when the girl is slim they complain too. what do you guys really want

but the picture above shows a skinny sexy lady admiring a thick curvy lady and vice versa. being thick is way different from being fat. No normal lady would ever wish to be fat.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

but the picture above shows a skinny sexy lady admiring a thick curvy lady and vice versa. being thick is way different from being fat. No normal lady would ever wish to be fat.
thick modern way of saying someone is fat.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by EzendiEgo1: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
we blame guys for this
shut up there

10 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
shut up there
better behave yourself here

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Bluezy13(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
shut up there
Hehehe...

In Igbo man's voice cheesy

10 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by CeeteeBoii(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
thick modern way of saying someone is fat.

A thick lady has large boobs,small waist,large and firm buttocks,thick thighs while a fat lady has large belly,big cheeks,large waist,large hips and yam legs. See the difference?

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by EzendiEgo1: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
better behave yourself here
I said shut up will you beat me or do more than commenting.

9 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
maybe they are guys who date opposite of what they desire or they are just confusedcheesy. A guy that loves a slim girl would go for a slim girl no matter what.

7 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I said shut up will you beat me or do more than commenting.
go and cook your fried rice before talking to me

6 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

A thick lady has large boobs,small waist,large and firm buttocks,thick thighs while a fat lady has large belly,big cheeks,large waist,large hips and yam legs. See the difference?
yes but
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by EzendiEgo1: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
go and cook your fried rice before talking to me
hahaha
Chiommy true be told I don't know why I hate women.

I didn't attack because of what you said but because I hate female folks too much.

Happy Sunday, if you don't mind you can come over so we can cook together grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
lefulefu:
maybe they are guys who date opposite of what they desire or they are just confusedcheesy. A guy that loves a slim girl would go for a slim girl no matter what.
are you saying some guys are not like that

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
hahaha
Chiommy true be told I don't know why I hate women.

I didn't attack because of what you said but because I hate female folks too much.

Happy Sunday, if you don't mind you can come over so we can cook together grin grin
if you hate women like that then coming over to help you cook means O.Y.O . because you may even poison me. why the hate if I may ask

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
are you saying some guys are not like that
of course there are guys like datcheesy. Wat i am saying is that the girl they with, they are not attracted to her. Could be they are with such a girl because of her high intelligence or she's a great talker. So he might love slim girls but then he ends up with a big chick maybe cos of her intelligence or maybe she has rich parents etc. So another lady thats his spec walks by he pops out his eyes and starts admiring her. Mind u thoughcheesy...it will be such guys who would be quick to tell yu that sex is not important to them.

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by EzendiEgo1: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
if you hate women like that then coming over to help you cook means O.Y.O . because you may even poison me. why the hate if I may ask
bad relationship I was in
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
lefulefu:
of course there are guys like datcheesy. Wat i am saying is that the girl they with, they are not attracted to her. Could be they are with such a girl because of her high intelligence or she's a great talker. So he might love slim girls but then he ends up with a big chick maybe cos of her intelligence or maybe she has rich parents etc. So another lady thats his spec walks by he pops out his eyes and starts admiring her. Mind u thoughcheesy...it will be such guys who would be quick to tell yu that sex is not important to them.
so you are saying if you are with someone you like so much you must have sex with her

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
bad relationship I was in
oh I see. you need to take it easy though

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
so you are saying if you are with someone you like so much you must have sex with her
with my normal paddy friend?...haba noo nacheesy.that one would be like a sister to me. But if she's my girfriend that we have a romantic relationship with.... Of course thats normal. But i dont expect a lady thats just my paddy friend to be angry and jealous if i am admiring another girl naucheesy.

4 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
lefulefu:
with my normal paddy friend?...haba noo nacheesy.that one would be like a sister to me. But if she's my girfriend that we have a romantic relationship with.... Of course thats normal. But i dont expect a lady thats just my paddy friend to be angry and jealous if i am admiring another girl naucheesy.
the girlfriend thingy is what am talking about so you no fit hold body

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by EternalTruths: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Saff:
This is so so so trueee. So true.
Saff, how far.?
You haven't given me a means to contact you.
Why naaa.?
Are we quarreling.?
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
chiommy123:
the girlfriend thingy is what am talking about so you no fit hold body
gwefwend that u cant even kiss and romance is dat one gwenfwend?cheesy. I will just adopt her as my sistercheesy... Since i no even get sister it will be better i adopt such a girl as my sistercheesy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
EternalTruths:

Saff, how far.?

You haven't given me a means to contact you.

Why naaa.?

Are we quarreling.?
na wao Saff stop putting a nigga in emotional torment nacheesy. Those ur laps for ur dp be turning guy's heads since 15BC.

Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by EternalTruths: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao Saff stop putting a nigga in emotional torment nacheesy. Those ur laps for ur dp be turning guy's heads since 15BC.

I no dey interested in her lap ooooo.

I just like her style.

Saff ejo, let's talk naaa.
Re: How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). by chiommy123(f): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
lefulefu:
gwefwend that u cant even kiss and romance is dat one gwenfwend?cheesy. I will just adopt her as my sistercheesy... Since i no even get sister it will be better i adopt such a girl as my sistercheesy.
but that means you do not love her from the depth of your heart. I believe someone that truely loves me can sincerely wait till the wedding night that's Gods rule why will that be difficult

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.