Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Am Still Thinking About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Still Thinking About You (374 Views)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Still Thinking About You by Benthemainman: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
I told myself to stop thinking about you because you never think about me. But I really can’t.
Thinking about you makes me want to talk to you and beg for you to come back.
I reminded myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would hit me up with a text. I never got that text but here I am thinking about you like crazy.
You wanted me gone. There’s no doubt you love your life right now without me. But here I am can’t stop thinking about you.
Life is unfair. I can’t seem to find a light to move on and forget about you because I’m just waiting for nothing. But I like waiting for you; waiting for the text I will never get and waiting for you to think about me and eventually miss me. It will never happen though.
Thinking about you gives me this painful yet exhilarating feeling. I can
Continue reading......
http://www.storyaim.com/2018/07/still-thinking-about-you.html

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Reignite The Lost Spark In Your Relationship / Tonto Dike Rebrands, Turns Spiritual And Goes Humanitarian / Awkward But Necessary Reasons To Call Off A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.