Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote (31742 Views)

Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash / Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by EINSTEINPG: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
cheesy grin Chukwu Okike Abiama is dealing with him just as I promised him on Facebook for all his conspiracies with the zoo government against IPOB and Biafra quest and for frustrating the Facebook accounts of many IPOB members including mine. This is where he's still in Genesis meaning it haven't started, let him wait till he gets to Malachi, then he would understand that no one who works against Biafra either directly, indirectly or verbally will go unpunished, it's just a matter of time.
AllHailBiafra!!!
Who is this simpleton?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Ugosample(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
deepwater:

You lack the appropriate exposure bro, I repeat you do!

the person you quoted is right

no single person or even family in Nigeria plus politicians is richer than dangote

They may be more liquid; but in net worth, they are not even close

The only folks that may be close to dangote is the former beads of states (IBB OBJ GEJ dem)

A part from them, no politician in Nigeria can boast of $5b in assets.

Take that from me
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ugosample:

who tokd you Facebook Inc produces nothing?

They offer services that the wirjs sorely needs, and the cash reserves on their balance sheet alone will put the external reserves of many countries to shame

That cash reserves form a part of the net worth too

A good knowledge of accounting will help us here
and what tangible goods do they produce ? and if they produced tangible goods they will not lose 17 billion in 2 hours. go and sit down and learn how the global economics game work
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
You don't seem to make any single sense nor point in all these your bla bla bla. But I don't expect you to concur with me with your empty and bitter mind but no matter how foolish you may be, you should at least be able to recognize the fact that the same people you addressed with those insolent remarks are the same people whom you ready to go to war with just to make sure they don't abandon you to wretchedness, insignificance and irrelevance. Yet you are displaying your arrogance. Shame on you, Biafra must be restored and nothing can quench the zeal not even your lamentations. Abeg halla my Monika^^^
Mtcheeew. You just wrote everything like person wey no go school. What I wrote is for a wise reasonable thinker but it seems you are shallow, sentimental and also childish, you think anyone telling simple truth is against Biafra. I support Biafra and I like Mr. Kanu but I also respect Biafrans who are logical and always view the issue from a balanced point not a shallow childish noise maker like you. I don't think I'm on the same thinking level with you. Can't be wasting my time with you any further.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Ugosample(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
and what tangible goods do they produce ? and if they produced tangible goods they will not lose 17 billion in 2 hours. go and sit down and learn how the global economics game work

Oga listen and learn

You make money either from sale of goods or offering services

Facebook offers services and have made Massive profits over the years, which a good fraction of it was kept in their reserves, while the other was paid out as dividend

I have not seen the books of Facebook but I'm sure that the accumulated reserves alone is at least $30b

Google and Apple each have reserves of at least $60billion

That is factored into the valuation of a company

What Zuckerberg and Other shareholders lost is a part of the share premium on the shares owned

The nominal share capital and the accumulated reserves are still there

My point is thinking that their assets can just be wiped out just like that because they don't offer tangible goods is ludicrous

it's the information age

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
EINSTEINPG:
Who is this simpleton?
He is a great son of Biafra

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Mtcheeew. You just wrote everything like person wey no go school. What I wrote is for a wise reasonable thinker but it seems you are shallow, sentimental and also childish, you think anyone telling simple truth is against Biafra. I support Biafra and I like Mr. Kanu but I also respect Biafrans who are logical and always view the issue from a balanced point not a shallow childish noise maker like you. I don't think I'm on the same thinking level with you. Can't be wasting my time with you any further.
Going by your first and second assertions, you're clearly confuse and does not really know what you want and what you believe in, how can you say that you love and supports the same people you just called unprintable names in your previous quote? I think you are rather the one with shallow minded.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ugosample:

Oga listen and learn

You make money either from sale of goods or offering services

Facebook offers services and have made Massive profits over the years, which a good fraction of it was kept in their reserves, while the other was paid out as dividend

I have not seen the books of Facebook but I'm sure that the accumulated reserves alone is at least $30b

Google and Apple each have reserves of at least $60billion

That is factored into the valuation of a company

What Zuckerberg and Other shareholders lost is a part of the share premium on the shares owned

The nominal share capital and the accumulated reserves are still there

My point is thinking that their assets can just be wiped out just like that because they don't offer tangible goods is ludicrous

it's the information age
offering services is not tangible. thats why they tanked. if your services are no longer needed you are finished case in point MYSPACE. however dangote produces things people need. cement and sugar and oil refineries etc. this is why dangote can never lose 17 billion in 2 days. because its tangible stuff. hope you are learning
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by medexico(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
jibs4lv:
I pray you won't run mad by God's grace grin cheesy

Lol, I won't
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by medexico(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jethrolite:
If you see $1bn you will melt.

All the world billionaires were once not so rich, they didn't melt when they had their first billion, so I wouldn't melt either.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by jibs4lv(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
medexico:

Lol, I won't
seriously a friend told me he received a drip the first time he made 7million though been long . now talking of $1b grin cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Ugosample(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
offering services is not tangible. thats why they tanked. if your services are no longer needed you are finished case in point MYSPACE. however dangote produces things people need. cement and sugar and oil refineries etc. this is why dangote can never lose 17 billion in 2 days. because its tangible stuff. hope you are learning

:-3

A massive drop can Happen to any company whether it sells goods or offers services

go and look at forte oil
from 340 + to 27 naira

is it not fuel they are selling?

what of Ford motors during the recession?

black berry makes phones which is tangible, yet their stock fell massively

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
dangote cant fall. he has real assets and tangible production. not a website called facebook that produces nothing.

Wrong!!!.. do your research... funny enough people like u use Facebook and its produces nothing u say.. well if Dangote looses that amount. Can he recover... Information age and Digital era are the ones ruling the world.. not the Industrial age.. that is why Dangote can not be richer than CEO of Facebook.. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Going by your first and second assertions, you're clearly confuse and does not really know what you want and what you believe in, how can you say that you love and supports the same people you just called unprintable names in your previous quote? I think you are rather the one with shallow minded.
When your prejudice wont allow you to see properly. In my first comment. I said "same people in Nigeria". I never referred to particular people/region/tribe. I also said Blacks are bad, Africa is worse but Nigeria is worst. That also goes for whole country. This is Nigeria where almost everyone developed some criminal mind for different reasons. If you divide the country into four, it's still the same corrupt Senators, Governors, and corrupt citizens that will make up the new ones. That's why even if divided, the black man factor will still be there especially Nigerian blood. Reason why i said each person should fight more for himself to make it and his family because country divided or not, the struggle continues. But you may still see my comment as attack on Biafra from your childish sentimental mindset, that's ur headache not mine.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Ugosample(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
IJEYdiamond:

Wrong!!!.. do your research... funny enough people like u use Facebook and its produces nothing u say.. well if Dangote looses that amount. Can he recover... Information age and Digital era are the ones ruling the world.. not the Industrial age.. that is why Dangote can not be richer than CEO of Facebook.. Take it or leave it.

no mind that guy grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Jethrolite(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
medexico:

All the world billionaires were once not so rich, they didn't melt when they had their first billion, so I wouldn't melt either.

Abeg rest, I am talking of cash not in paper assets. Guy no worry, you go melt. Take am like that.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by CeeKay17: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
deepwater:
I keep saying this, DANGOTE is not the richest in Nigeria.
D guy no too get money like that.
They are many richer guys in this Nigeria but on a super low key.
You can you possible know that? Because their kids drive Ferraris or Lambos, you think they are worth as much as $10b?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
IJEYdiamond:

ceo OF FACEBOOK HAS NO REAL WEALTH. thats why he lost 17 billions in 2 hours. it is not assets. it is speculations and stocks. learn something because i am teaching here
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ugosample:

:-3

A massive drop can Happen to any company whether it sells goods or offers services

go and look at forte oil
from 340 + to 27 naira

is it not fuel they are selling?

what of Ford motors during the recession?

black berry makes phones which is tangible, yet their stock fell massively

brah, facebook produces no tangible goods. accept the facts and move on with ya life. thats why you can lose 17 billion in 2 hours. it is not real money. it is speculative money and stocks. learn something here because i am teaching
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi is RICHER than both of them jare! angry

Hopefully you are joking because Hushpuppi is penniless with a negative net worth, sitting in a jail cell. All of his ill-gained possessions have be confiscated and auctioned off to fatten the pockets of the Arabs that he was trying to impress.
When he is finally released after serving his sentence, he will be required to pay millions that he will never have in restitution.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
wink Instagram

Instagram is owned by Facebook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaba Market Closed As Traders Protest Over Obosi - The Sun / #10YearsChallenge: Femi Otedola Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Five Major Companies Leveraging On Africa's Untapped Rich Potentials To Create

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.