Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (107922 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Bhelamblog(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Martin Khafafa The Managing Director of Radio is currently being blasted online after an explicit photo of him having bath with 2 ladies leaked on the internet this morning..

The Respected and well reputable Kenyan is been dragged with lots of mixed reactions.

See Below!

http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/after-sex-photo-of-md-radio-africa.html

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by eseveli(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
olosho round the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Bhelamblog(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Giddymoney(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by AfroSamurai: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oh they should shut up abeg. Like they don't do worse off camara.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by wagazala: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Being an MD doesn't stop him from having fun biko. The only issue here is taking pictures.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by cassidy1996(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
women are getting too cheap, why?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
cassidy1996:
women are getting too cheap, why?
it's good naw.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by ibori1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
sad

una too talk
shochooorchooor.
una no dey tire

aproko pipo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Didcot: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Taking a selfie after kulaing 2 chics pamoja?

Does that mean taking a selfie after ripping 2 Kenyan fannies apart?

Any Kenyan in the house to come and translate kulaing 2 chics pamoja.....

Thanks

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Lordbooster(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
This was after the deed was done i bliv party action chai...anyways check my signature for 18+ naija contents as e dy hot
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by xoxocandy(f): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Chubhie: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Anyone who feels aggrieved should take him to Court. I believe there are no laws against party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by OboOlora(f): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
The only crime I see is the idiot that leaked it online. What’s there sleeping with two girls at the same time? It’s every guy’s fantasy abi I lie Martin0

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
OboOlora:
The only crime I see is the idiot that leaked it online. What’s there sleeping with two girls at the same time? It’s every guy’s fantasy abi I lie Martin0

wats that on ur dp

4 Likes

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
The guy surely knows how to relax durin his spare timecheesy. I love kenyacheesy...cc Lalas247.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by konkonbilo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Monitoring spirit everywhere
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
List of things most ladies do to climb high.
*They sleep with a director to get promotion at a workplace.
*They sleep with manager to get a job.
*They sleep with clients to win contracts.
*They sleep with a sugar daddy to buy an infinix hot 4 phone.
*They sleep with a random guy to get money for subscription.
Wetin she wan come remain for her future husband?.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Martin0(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
OboOlora:

hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nigga living his best life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by sparog(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Having the time of his life

Two fresh chicks

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by chicoMX(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
OboOlora:

Nothing wrong o, just that in this case the said man is already married. Now that's wrong

1 Like

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by realmindz: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Plz someone should state the law he broke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by atilla(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Why in bleeps name did he take the selfie. See what having too much fun has caused?. After kulaing them and Pamojad with them u still used ur hand to take selfie. Good for u

1 Like

Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by federal9: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Blackmailing gone wrong.

He doesn't give a shit. Very strong man.
Re: Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online by iskolly35(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
this life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.