Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) (34669 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
It seem you're mentally derailed, you can't force any one to practice Islamic religion to full fill all the religion's obligations or subligations...
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mccullum:

It seem you're mentally derailed, you can't force any one to practice Islamic religion to full fill all the religion's obligations or subligations...

What is this one saying

6 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Touchey:
Wait, Muslims wear wedding gown? And walk down the aisle?
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by adims96(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Muslims doing white wedding ����

3 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by INXS: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Are Muslims now conducting White Weddings?

3 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by londoner: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Why not here in Maiduguri. Indimi has a big Mosque here at Damboa Road Maiduguri grin grin

I need attend Rich Muslim Weddings here na grin grin

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo State

They had one in Maiduguri before this one.

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dominiquez:
Islam is for the poor.

Quite right... Something the people bashing this statement need to understand: if this was a poor person, they'd be paraded and nearly hung for doing something so secular... no hijab or paintings, and remarkably Christian/Western. The same self-appointed critics are almost nowhere to be found when it concerns somebody of means... quite a double standard. sad undecided

6 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by londoner: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
INXS:

The husband converted. It does say his birth name is Marcus.

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Preator: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hmmm. It seems the rich are exempted from the teachings of Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Emmaskill(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
princeade86:
wow wow wow wow woooooooooow.
u be siren?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Mankosi: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dominiquez:
Islam is for the poor.
I dey tell u bro

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by shedy03(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dominiquez:
Islam is for the poor.
Definitely

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by shedy03(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Preator:
Hmmm. It seems the rich are exempted from the teachings of Islam.
The rich are getting Christianised, lol.

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by anigold(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Touchey:
Chrislam

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by anigold(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
obi58:

Why should he?

Look at the so called white wedding of two Muslim families... What's the difference between this and a Christian wedding? Wedding gown tapered to show off the figure of the bride? Flower girls? Is this Islamic? I don't know shaaaa. Perhaps our Muslim brothers and sisters can educate us better.
I think once u are rich u are above some Islamic laws. I think.

2 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by anigold(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
If na poor do this 3000 strokes..

4 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Awoo88: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
LaudableXX:
Who is the photographer? angry He did a bad job. Is that all he could show us from the wedding of the daughter of a multimillionaire? shocked
Somebody needs to slap sense into his head...

I was expecting to see more. Where are the hijabis? shocked And the expensive champagne bottles? And gold-plated tablecloths? And the lace-clad money sprayers? Haba!
You will not see any of those things. That get have seen life and she is not going to allow some shit head tell how to marry
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dominiquez:
Islam is for the poor.
smiley
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Na so. Extremism and poverty are close cousins
True!

2 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Unluckrees(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
An average Muslim couple would av bin stoned to death if dey tried dis wedding setup in naija. This just shows how much they dream and admire the way Christian life is but fear of being harassed or even killed won't allow them do wot they really love.

3 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dominiquez:
Islam is for the poor.
I didn't see the bride or any of her train wearing hijab grin

Hijabs were made for low lives illiterate Muslim women. See another Muslim elite child not wearing hijab grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by HARDDON: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Moslems do white wedding now?

Alright.

Jesus is Lord and oh how he loves you so!!

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Henon: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Stop fooling yourself. White wedding is Christian form of wedding. It is so beautiful that rich Muslims are copying it.

You too can do adopt it. we no go beat you.

2 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by lucianohase(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na Christian wedding be this. I tot they r muslims

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Mairama, the daughter of billionaire oil mogul, Mohammed Indimi and her husband, Mustafa 'Marcus' Masango have had their white wedding.
The private wedding was held on Saturday in France.
The couple previously had their traditional wedding and
Nikkai in December 2017 at her father’s lavish home in Maiduguri.

See more photos below:
https://zenithnaija.com/billionaire-daughter-mairama-indimi-and-husband-mustafa-host-their-white-wedding-in-france-photos/

Why not in Saudi? These people hate western civilization but cannot do without it. Bunch of wicked hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by LaudableXX: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Touchey:
INXS:
adims96:
Muslims doing white wedding ����
Una just dey see dat one? shocked Where una dey, since?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
dollyjoy:
shut up
the truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2018
MENELIK11:

Pretend to have brain for once
Let him be, it is d truth he has spoken; I well knw ur hatred 4 d truth. Islam is a religion 4 d wretched, wealthy re just joining d religion these days 2 get slaves 4 themselves in dis modern times

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2018
Selfish wedding.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by t2luv1: 12:58am On Jul 31, 2018
EponOjuku:
Sultan sent his children to school in the UK.
Buhari goes to the UK to receive treatment.
Sani Yerima sent his wife to the UK to give birth cos he wants his child to be a citizen.
Yar'Adua was treated in Germany and died in the UK.

None of these almajiri breeders agreed to have anything to do with Islamic countries.

They are all hypocrites.

You are being lenient with them. I wonder how someone from the North happen to own an oil well. Maybe his family lineage extend to the South. 85% of the oil wells in country are own by Northern people. I keep saying it only the Northern people love the current set up of this country.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by LaudableXX: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2018
t2luv1:
You are being lenient with them. I wonder how someone from the North happen to own an oil well. Maybe his family lineage extend to the South. 85% of the oil wells in country are own by Northern people. I keep saying it only the Northern people love the current set up of this country.
Stop telling lies. 85% of the oil wells in country are NOT owned by Northerners. That piece of propaganda has been debunked by several media outlets, yet you are still here repeating it..... undecided
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by t2luv1: 1:10am On Jul 31, 2018
LaudableXX:

Stop telling lies. 85% of the oil wells in country are NOT owned by Northerners. That piece of propaganda has been debunked by several media outlets, yet you are still here repeating it..... undecided

Ok since you know the actual number mind telling us. I bet you won't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience At A Church Member Mom's Burial Ceremony / Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters / 15 Common Bridesmaid Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.