Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (48647 Views)

Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by bettercreature(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fear Italians they are racist on per with Indians

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Alejoc(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
More viewership for the whole league through him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by karllemah44(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Says an old Italian idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Teeboi56: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
He dey pain u ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Wizaugpet(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
See this Big Mumu O... undecided Na your money dem use buy am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Abfinest007(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
I smells jealousy let me enlighten u on what cr7 will bring to seria A
1) it will boast d revenue of d league
2) it will attract other fine players to seria a
3) it will make d league more competitive
4) world best will come from there
5) increase d viewing of d league
6) it will bring more investment

am tired of listing bcus I can go on n on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
106,000,000 x 360 = ....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Aspireahead(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
bettercreature:
Fear Italians they are racist on per with Indians
I am not sure you know the meaning of 'racist' or should i just assume you are joking?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
So there is still Dunce people like this in Europe, i hope we have them only in africa but this is even great than that of Africa dunce ,,,,,,,,, Napoli president you are a disgrace to your Club

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by madridsta007(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
teewhydope:
dunce! tell me one one napoli player better than ronado's left leg

33 year old player.
His physique and training regime are impressive but, please, father time will catch up with him after one season at Juve.
Then he would be shipped off the China to offset their purchase costs.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by FarahAideed: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
See jealousy. Even at 59, CR7 xan never play for Napoli

Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by FarahAideed: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abfinest007:

am tired of listing bcus I can go on n on

I am shocked a seasoned business man like him is looking at the small picture... they will make back that money in merchandising alone before we even talking TV rights ... Even Napoli will make a alotvof money from Cr7 just being in the Italian league ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by muffyt05: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
teewhydope:

Yours is to watch football while his is to manage club expenses. And talking from a financial point of view as a club administrator,he was simply stating the danger and the economic implications of such huge purchase on a player whose return values in the next four years can be termed as uninsurable risk owing to his age and when the overall expenses is considered. Ronaldo being bought for over £100mp and an overall income of over £100mp in the 4 years is a bad economic decision by Juve.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Navalsadiq(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fear of Ronaldo is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by HolyTitus(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nah nah nah, wrong call man.... You shouldn't have said that! Now your big mouth has just landed you in a deep sea of poo. Una go soon hear am.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Shampoo77: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
I can smell jealousy here..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by skyblue4real(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Haters.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by abdulwassi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
unnecessarily risk @33 no be moimoi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abfinest007:

ARRANT NONSENSE #1
if that was remotely the case, then the WHOLE league should pay for his salary, not just Juve.
so again, what he says is actually RIGHT, Ronaldo is NOT worth it.

ARRANT NONSENSE #2 and #3
how exactly?! so because Juve was foolish enough to pay such amount (and agreed to pay such salary) to a very old Ronaldo, this will help the Serie A, in what way? old players have been moving to Japan, then the US, then China/Russia for as long as we can remember, and it didnt help SHIIIIIT (but the team these players played for)....but even if it was, if thats the case then let the WHOLE league pay for him, duh?

ARRANT NONSENSE #4

the above doesnt even deserve an answer, its so narrow minded, as if this sole player can change anything... i guess the fact that he always had great players around him makes you think he can win a match against 11 footballer, just by himself, lol! check the WC for a confirmation that Ronaldo without the greatest teammates is RUBBISH....
you are just an overzealous fan, who will praise Ronaldo whether he does right or wrong.

SAME ARRANT NONSENSE as #2 and #3

ARRANT NONSENSE #5
... if he manages to win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with Juve, then yes he will... other than that, winning the Serie A or even being finalist in the CL, would be a WASTE OF MONEY

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by FitnesScientist: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by donbenie(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bad belle grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Seun360(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
muffyt05:

Yours is to watch football while his is to manage club expenses. And talking from a financial point of view as a club administrator,he was simply stating the danger and the economic implications of such huge purchase on a player whose return values in the next four years can be termed as uninsurable risk owing to his age and when the overall expenses is considered. Ronaldo being bought for over £100mp and an overall income of over £100mp in the 4 years is a bad economic decision by Juve.

You've got energy to respond. wetin Nigerians sabi about football management.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Dollabiz: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Moukandjo: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

I am shocked a seasoned business man like him is looking at the small picture... they will make back that money in merchandising alone before we even talking TV rights ... Even Napoli will make a alotvof money from Cr7 just being in the Italian league ..
For your deluded mind, you get sense pass De Laurentiis! Naso you go dey display ignorance every time for Nairaland!

Who told you merchandising will fetch any serious cash? So because you dey hear he sold 400 billion shirts in 2 mins, you think say 1/10 of that cash dey go Juve pocket?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Heffalump(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ramssdey:
Ronaldo is a good move for juventus on all grounds. Its will boost them financially, it wilk boost them on yhe field of play, his signing will lift fans and olayers morale, he'll also bring a winning culture. Now juventus will become more marketable as Ronaldo is a big brand

Thank you.

And the yeye man failed to accept the fact that Napoli has never lifted the champions league, as Juve has the utmost potential to grab it this time, going by the pedigree of players in their basket. This is pure jealousy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by WesBreezy: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dey there dey talk shii make our new coach carry your first eleven thru back door to Stamford bridge! Oga mind your bizness!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by EbolaParasite: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
madridsta007:

33 year old player.
His physique and training regime are impressive but, please, father time will catch up with him after one season at Juve.
Then he would be shipped off the China to offset their purchase costs.

It doesn't matter. The point is that Juve will make money off him and that, my friends, is the only THING that matters.
His Jerseys will sell like wildfire. Juve will also get more viewers/fans which equals more revenue. Ronaldo is worth the fee and more.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Jacobx007: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
When we Madrid fans dey vex cos Juventus do us wayo, u dey dia dey talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by SceneOne: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Cmon.. the man is not talking football but BUSINESS.
It's only business-minded fellow that'll understand what he's saying.

teewhydope:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by WesBreezy: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Heffalump:

Thank you.

And the yeye man failed to accept the fact that Napoli has never lifted the champions league, as Juve has the utmost potential to grab it this time, going by the pedigree of players in their basket. This is pure jealousy.
Was it cup winners cup Maradona won with them?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by SceneOne: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol.. there's nothing to torment there....Unless, he wants to get injured.
Ask Ronny, Ibra, Beckham that went their.. They all left with injuries

Before Ronaldo, Juventus has been winnning 2 double in a season (close to 8/9 years now).
MobileGees:
Jealous Bigotry nuisance.

He already knows that CR7 is coming to torment all of them in Seria A he is now feeling pained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos / Musa Yahaya Weds Rahama Saduah In Kaduna (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.