Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble (1890 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by DilyAtlantis: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by Vos1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
They are so desperate to come back to power to re-loot ..Buhari till 2023!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by yipata: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
LOL I CANT EVEN READ AGAIN. ITS NOT THE LEADERS THAT ARE CURSED, ITS NIGERIANS THEMSELVES, I MEAN THE ONES SUPPORTING THESE LOOTERS. U KEEP SUPPORTING THE LEADERS YOU SHOULD STONE AND GIVE JUNGLE JUSTICE., ALL because OF THE #50,000 THEY ARE GIVING SOME OT US. MANY HAVE SOLD THEIR FUTURE TO THESE LOOTERS. BUT I WONT BE PART OT THEM. NEVER!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by dokunbam(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bookmarked

For reference purposes
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by fallout87: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is rubbish and fake news.

Anyone stupid enough to believe a truck was backed up to CBN and $35 billion was taken is not educated.

The numbers are fake and I'm quite sure this entire "article" is a fake and Soyinka did not create this trash. Only a fool without education would make something so fake.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by uba1991: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
dis animals must not come back and start dia looting party again
BUHARI/OSINBAJO TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by GODISGREAT123: 12:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Write whatever you like. Even if PDP stole 1trillion zillion, the truth is that

Nigerians had a better economy under thes corruption
Nigerians didn't lose their jobs under these corruption
Nigeria did not sink itself into so much debt as it is now. In fact, Nigeria obtained debt relief
Nigerians weren't told to give up their lands or be killed under the corruption
Nigerians weren't so scammed as this government did. The fantastic N1=$1; 3 million jobs yearly; 247 electricity; N40 per litre of fuel..... What can be more corrupt than the daylight heist carried out by APC

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by blazer2018: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2018
shocked cry cry cry
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by IGBOmarryme: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2018
GODISGREAT123:

Nigeria did not sink itself into so much debt as it is now. In fact, Nigeria obtained debt relief
Nigerians weren't so scammed as this government did. The fantastic N1=$1; 3 million jobs yearly; 247 electricity; N40 per litre of fuel..... What can be more corrupt than the daylight heist carried out by APC
My brother tell them o, these Afonja cowards will never see anything bad with Buhari Government especially since its Apc tifnubu party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by BabaRamota1980: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2018
I had to hurriedly book space on this one. We need to keep this thread here but prioritized and locked on top.

Mod help pin this thread to top.
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by BabaRamota1980: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2018
fallout87:
This is rubbish and fake news.

Anyone stupid enough to believe a truck was backed up to CBN and $35 billion was taken is not educated.

The numbers are fake and I'm quite sure this entire "article" is a fake and Soyinka did not create this trash. Only a fool without education would make something so fake.

The accounts were given by NSA Office Staff. They were the errand boys doing the money transfers. Unless you want to tell us NSA Office was fake.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by Yeezy1(m): 12:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by Yeezy1(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2018
GODISGREAT123:

your political sentiment will not make u see d truth...cn u cmpre d oil price den to nw

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by fallout87: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

The accounts were given by NSA Office Staff. They were the errand boys doing the money transfers. Unless you want to tell us NSA Office was fake.

Get out with your nonsense.

35 billion put in truck from CBN? I mean can you even use your brain and think?

Fake trash created to confuse dull minded people.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by kunmiiii: 1:48am On Jul 31, 2018
I can't wait for Saraki and Atiku to slug it out for the Presidential ticket, They both have voracious appetite for that office, Atiku used style to remind Saraki that he was instrumental and made sure he clinched the S.P during the recent NASS defection to PDP

Karma is such a bitch, Now watch treacherous Saraki in his habitual routine betray his crooked and corrupt benefactor.

With so much looming betrayals i doubt if PDP can get their act together in containing these two hazardous and duplicitous muggers which are both equally very important to the party. Its gonna be fun, interesting to watch and LEGEND---wait for it---DARY moment to witness!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by bskyb(m): 3:34am On Jul 31, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

People will soon start abusing you. When they have no defense, the resort to throwing abusive words.
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by Buharimustgo: 4:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Don't fail for this crap,this is from BMC
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by TheBlessedMAN: 4:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Vos1:
They are so desperate to come back to power to re-loot ..Buhari till 2023!!

Which buhari are you talking about, the same one wey hin neck long like the devil's walking stick abi? Buhardri is going back to his cattles in 2019..

The only way he can be re-elected is if I don't have my PVC..

Even my ancestors are ready to vote him out...
The foods i use to cook for them before ur papa became the president is no longer possible.. .

Buhardri is a gooner

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by BabaRamota1980: 4:58am On Jul 31, 2018
fallout87:

Get out with your nonsense.

35 billion put in truck from CBN? I mean can you even use your brain and think?

Fake trash created to confuse dull minded people.

As told by NSA Office. Yes, its believable.

How is that amount a mystery not to be believed but the volume of notes discovered in Ikoyi Apartment after revelation of a whistleblower is?

I think you are irked by the billion, which is an error, that could not have been the correct unit. The point is theft occurred, whether its 1naira or 1 trillion naira, theft is theft!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by victorD3: 5:22am On Jul 31, 2018
The only contribution Wole Soyinka (Captain Blood) has contributed to this Country apart from talking is CULTISM.
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection: Nigeria Is In Trouble by jerryunit48: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Soyinka should just keep quiet when it comes to politics

(1) (Reply)

Edo Stole Igbo Cap (picture) / 9th NASS: YAKUBU Dogara Join The Speakership Race / Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.