Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill (1896 Views)

Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by IgboMoslem: 2:45am On Jul 09, 2019
n difficult to write, but at a time that many Nigerians are promoting fear-mongering and sometimes dangerously-irresponsible anti-Hausa-Fulani propaganda, we cannot afford to be silent, or timid. Candid discussion, is, therefore, necessary when it comes to the present state of the Nigerian nation, which when it relates to “settlement” of herdsmen and the subsequent demographic changes raises all sorts of anxieties.

Profound discomfort is necessary, given the weighty existential issues at stake and part of the discomfort is an admittance of some uncomfortable truth. Here is one: herdsmen have been roaming the streets and destroying crops for decades. It is wrong, unacceptable and should stop. But, unfortunately, no Nigerian government at the federal level including Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan did anything to address the menace.

Now, interestingly, Nigerians that lost the 2015 and 2019 elections have turned their anger on the herdsmen to discredit President Buhari, a herdsman, who is damned if does anything to get the herdsmen out of the farms and damned if he does nothing.

We need to be courageous now more than ever, and nothing takes more courage than being honest. Apart from discrediting Buhari’s Presidency, the changing patterns of regional migration as Nigerians from the north move and increasingly seek to settle in the south is driving the anti-Hausa-Fulani backlash. The changing face of Nigerian demographics is driving fear and anti-Islam propaganda in the southeast and south-south.

When it comes to northern Nigerians settling in the south, southerners are afraid. The thought scares the dickens out of southerners who, sensing that a storm is on the way, inevitably try to batten down the hatches by deploying all sorts of tactic and propaganda.

But, as James Baldwin reminds us, people who shut their eyes to reality simply invite their own destruction, and anyone who insist on remaining in a state of innocence long after innocence is dead turn himself into a monster.

The reality is that the north-south migration is fast reversing the previous south-north migration. Anyone who shuts his eyes and promotes intolerance and isolationism to halt the fast-changing demographics in the south will surely turn him or herself into a monster.

Should the herdsmen be allowed to freely roam the streets and destroy crops in people’s farms? NO. But, just in case you may not have thought of it, you look like a monster when you insist that all the herdsmen in the south must be rounded up and sent back to the north.

It may surprise you to hear it, but I cringe every time I hear these arguments about marching all the herdsmen back to the “north” as a solution. I also cringe at the suggestion that doesn't come with the proper context like pushing for the herders must modernize to ranching in “their states” ONLY and NEVER in the south.

Good luck with that. In less than 4 years, Buhari will leave Aso Rock but the herdsmen-farmer challenges will remain with us.

Determined and daring Nigerians from different regions, for different reasons, will continue to relocate to cities and villages other than their own to reinvent themselves and, in the process, remaking and revitalizing the country. This turnaround has already occurred in some states, most notably Lagos. And now it's about to happen on a national scale.

For example, thousands of Igbo youths will keep streaming north and south every day as they attempt to make it in one corner of Nigeria. Similarly, thousands of youths from the North are now streaming south, to escape the crippling economic hardship that is driving banditry and kidnappings in their “home” states.

As the younger population from northern Nigeria becomes more adventurous and spreads to broader parts of the country, we need forward-looking political and civic leaders and citizens to bridge ethnoreligious divides that are already fueling issues like fear of “Islamization”. Because of this reverse migration, ethnic and religious problems and tensions are emerging in southern Nigeria which is the new receiving states.

It may seem rational that the federal government is doing something to minimize the conflict between farmers and herders. But, unfortunately, “colonization” or “Islamization” strikes at the heart of every plan with a Muslim Fulani as the President. This anxiety and discomfort is the sad reality of our present Nigeria.

I understand that some of us are angry about the changes in our hometown. Really angry. But at the heart of our collective peaceful coexistence in Nigeria is a rethink of how we relate with each other. Within the multicultural, pluralistic society like Nigeria, people should celebrate our diversity, not feel threatened by it.

Just pause and refresh on our venerated Prophets Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. At one point in their checkered journey, they were settlers and refugees. Without their relocation, humanity would have lost the priceless good they brought. The lesson here is that settlement is human and the associated changes present challenges and opportunities.

So, while some Nigerians look at changing demographics and see calamity, I only see opportunity. I see an opportunity for herders to negotiate as a group or individually with states or local communities on the modalities for peaceful coexistence that is symbiotic in nature.

In the path to make Nigeria truly great, therefore, we need to consider the new demographic reality and look to a future that fosters hope and prosperity for all. We should do away with any misguided vision of keeping Nigeria monocultural, as it remains a route that promotes hate and tribalism.

Together, we can.

You can email Churchill at Churchill.okonkwo@gmail.com or follow him on Twitter @churchillnnobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by General0847: 3:15am On Jul 09, 2019
IgboMoslem:
n difficult to write, but at a time that many Nigerians are promoting fear-mongering and sometimes dangerously-irresponsible anti-Hausa-Fulani propaganda, we cannot afford to be silent, or timid. Candid discussion, is, therefore, necessary when it comes to the present state of the Nigerian nation, which when it relates to “settlement” of herdsmen and the subsequent demographic changes raises all sorts of anxieties.

Profound discomfort is necessary, given the weighty existential issues at stake and part of the discomfort is an admittance of some uncomfortable truth. Here is one: herdsmen have been roaming the streets and destroying crops for decades. It is wrong, unacceptable and should stop. But, unfortunately, no Nigerian government at the federal level including Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan did anything to address the menace.

Now, interestingly, Nigerians that lost the 2015 and 2019 elections have turned their anger on the herdsmen to discredit President Buhari, a herdsman, who is damned if does anything to get the herdsmen out of the farms and damned if he does nothing.

We need to be courageous now more than ever, and nothing takes more courage than being honest. Apart from discrediting Buhari’s Presidency, the changing patterns of regional migration as Nigerians from the north move and increasingly seek to settle in the south is driving the anti-Hausa-Fulani backlash. The changing face of Nigerian demographics is driving fear and anti-Islam propaganda in the southeast and south-south.

When it comes to northern Nigerians settling in the south, southerners are afraid. The thought scares the dickens out of southerners who, sensing that a storm is on the way, inevitably try to batten down the hatches by deploying all sorts of tactic and propaganda.

But, as James Baldwin reminds us, people who shut their eyes to reality simply invite their own destruction, and anyone who insist on remaining in a state of innocence long after innocence is dead turn himself into a monster.

The reality is that the north-south migration is fast reversing the previous south-north migration. Anyone who shuts his eyes and promotes intolerance and isolationism to halt the fast-changing demographics in the south will surely turn him or herself into a monster.

Should the herdsmen be allowed to freely roam the streets and destroy crops in people’s farms? NO. But, just in case you may not have thought of it, you look like a monster when you insist that all the herdsmen in the south must be rounded up and sent back to the north.

It may surprise you to hear it, but I cringe every time I hear these arguments about marching all the herdsmen back to the “north” as a solution. I also cringe at the suggestion that doesn't come with the proper context like pushing for the herders must modernize to ranching in “their states” ONLY and NEVER in the south.

Good luck with that. In less than 4 years, Buhari will leave Aso Rock but the herdsmen-farmer challenges will remain with us.

Determined and daring Nigerians from different regions, for different reasons, will continue to relocate to cities and villages other than their own to reinvent themselves and, in the process, remaking and revitalizing the country. This turnaround has already occurred in some states, most notably Lagos. And now it's about to happen on a national scale.

For example, thousands of Igbo youths will keep streaming north and south every day as they attempt to make it in one corner of Nigeria. Similarly, thousands of youths from the North are now streaming south, to escape the crippling economic hardship that is driving banditry and kidnappings in their “home” states.

As the younger population from northern Nigeria becomes more adventurous and spreads to broader parts of the country, we need forward-looking political and civic leaders and citizens to bridge ethnoreligious divides that are already fueling issues like fear of “Islamization”. Because of this reverse migration, ethnic and religious problems and tensions are emerging in southern Nigeria which is the new receiving states.

It may seem rational that the federal government is doing something to minimize the conflict between farmers and herders. But, unfortunately, “colonization” or “Islamization” strikes at the heart of every plan with a Muslim Fulani as the President. This anxiety and discomfort is the sad reality of our present Nigeria.

I understand that some of us are angry about the changes in our hometown. Really angry. But at the heart of our collective peaceful coexistence in Nigeria is a rethink of how we relate with each other. Within the multicultural, pluralistic society like Nigeria, people should celebrate our diversity, not feel threatened by it.

Just pause and refresh on our venerated Prophets Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. At one point in their checkered journey, they were settlers and refugees. Without their relocation, humanity would have lost the priceless good they brought. The lesson here is that settlement is human and the associated changes present challenges and opportunities.

So, while some Nigerians look at changing demographics and see calamity, I only see opportunity. I see an opportunity for herders to negotiate as a group or individually with states or local communities on the modalities for peaceful coexistence that is symbiotic in nature.

In the path to make Nigeria truly great, therefore, we need to consider the new demographic reality and look to a future that fosters hope and prosperity for all. We should do away with any misguided vision of keeping Nigeria monocultural, as it remains a route that promotes hate and tribalism.

Together, we can.

You can email Churchill at Churchill.okonkwo@gmail.com or follow him on Twitter @churchillnnobi

Mumu write up. Wait until the herdsmen get hold of you or your family members then you will know better than writing such garbage.
Forget political correctness, the fulani are on a bloody Conquest and no amount of grammar will change their plans.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by weyreypey: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2019
General0847:

Mumu write up. Wait until the herdsmen get hold of you or your family members then you will know better than writing such garbage.
Forget political correctness, the fulani are on a bloody Conquest and no amount of grammar will change their plans.
Don't mind him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by deomelo: 3:42am On Jul 09, 2019
I actually enjoyed every word and every sentence.

This is the best pro-Nigerian write-up I've read in a long long time, the writer took every word from my head, this almost entirely my position regarding this pressing issue.

...sadly, hate is inbuilt, it is a sad byproduct of societal, communal and cultural indoctrination from birth and it's hard to eliminate especially when it's topped with paranoia, illiteracy, ignorance and bigotry.

Nigeria will keep forging ahead, Nigeria will keep integrating and keep reaping the wonderful benefits of integration through shared vision, ideas, talent and broad innovation while the backward thinking isolationists and hate merchants get left behind while they shout, yell and scream marginalization and play the victim as usual.

Major Kudos to the wonderful writer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by orisa37: 5:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Hausas are Nigerians. Fulanis are Arab-Immigrants.
Fulanis must go back to Fouta Jalon.

Fulanis turn Hausas to Koros in their lands.

12 Likes

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by Olanipekun1: 5:24am On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
deomelo:

This is the best pro-Nigerian write-up I've read in a long long time, the writer took every word from my head, this almost entirely my position regarding this pressing issue.

...sadly, hate is inbuilt, it is a sad byproduct of societal, communal and cultural indoctrination from birth and it's hard to eliminate especially when it's topped with paranoia, illiteracy, ignorance and bigotry.

Nigeria will keep forging ahead, Nigeria will keep integrating and keep reaping the wonderful benefits of integration through shared vision, ideas, talent and broad innovation while the backward thinking isolationists and hate merchants get left behind while they shout, yell and scream marginalization and play the victim as usual.

[/s]
yes yeroba Muslims will enjoy it

not until real omoluabis start putting yeroba Muslims in their rightful place
they'll continue to align with their original brothers from futa jalon to undermine the interest of real omoluabis

i keep saying it
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West.
they can never go against the caliphate
that's the sad truth some of my real yerobas failed to understand

like cynthiakiss said
show me any single yeroba Muslims that is against RUGA and I'll show you a pregnant virgin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by Holywizard: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Jesus is not a prophet.
Ur write-up is full of trash!!!!
Amadioha is greater than Mohamm_ed

6 Likes

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by plaindealer: 5:46am On Jul 09, 2019

This writer nailed it perfectly. There's a reason why the hateful and intolerant people lose all the time, God is never on the side of hateful and intolerant people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 09, 2019
No one is against North - south migration or south - North migration... you cannot bring the reason for such migration to places of migration... if that is done, what then is the essence of the so called migration?..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by plaindealer: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2019
MARCH 16, 2014 / 3:44 AM / 5 YEARS AGO

Herdsmen kill 100 in attacks on Nigerian villages

Gunmen killed more than 100 people in an attack on three villages in central Nigeria, an area where longstanding disputes over land, religion and ethnicity often erupt into violence, two local government officials said on Sunday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence/herdsmen-kill-100-in-attacks-on-nigerian-villages-idUSBREA2F07M20140316

Nigeria massacre leaves more than 120 dead

March 8 2010

The attacks came in the night, as the villagers slept. Hundreds of Muslim herdsmen armed with guns and machetes swooped down on three Christian villages outside Jos in central Nigeria, killing more than 120 people early Sunday, according to witnesses.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2010-mar-08-la-fg-nigeria-violence8-2010mar08-story.html

100 people killed in one single incident under GEJ, but just like the ones before him, he left without a single solution and the people screaming and yelling today were silent and unconcerned.

They are acting as if it started yesterday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by AntiBalaka: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2019
Which one is anti Awusa?

Are the Awusas in southern Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, Niger and kebbi not under the onslaught of marauding fulanis?

Change your opening sentence to anti Fulani. Do not include Awusas in your madness to defend your fulani tribe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by plaindealer: 6:03am On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBalaka:
Which one is anti Awusa?

Are the Awusas in southern Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, Niger and kebbi not under the onslaught of marauding fulanis?

Change your opening sentence to anti Fulani. Do not include Awusas in your madness to defend your fulani tribe.

But what we hear every day is Hausa Fulani, they don't differentiate or make any distinction when they spread their hateful and intolerant rhetoric.
Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by Abeymills(m): 6:09am On Jul 09, 2019
There is no point writing long grammar it's simple Fulani herdsmen are terrible blood suckers they are almost everywhere in d office in d forest in towns villages now I ask myself is dis not d same Fulani herdsmen I use 2c b4?buhari made them more bold now they kill steal rape kiddnapp take ur land while d security looks away no tribe is better than d other simple we good people of Nigeria don't want ruga there are lands in d north

3 Likes

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by cosef: 6:21am On Jul 09, 2019
He claims he is Igbomuslim. Lol.

Most probably a Fulani jihadist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by kponkedenge(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Imagine writing this long and useless epistle that holds no water. And next time, don't join Hausa and Fulani together, just mention Fulani alone.
Why won't the whole country be skeptical about your people who are illegal immigrants moving to our lands and going about killing indigenes, destroying crops and raping their women.

5 Likes

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by mrvitalis(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2019
IgboMoslem:

Together, we can.

One there is no anti anybody

If we are sincere about this solution ,there is no need to have any settlement in the south

North has far more land than south ....if we are sincere south east n south south should not even be on this plan ....this places have barely enough land to farm n live now u want them to give thousands of hectares for what

Im from imo ...my inherited land is less than a plot ...a plot in my village is over a million up to 3 million in a good site

So where would imo get land to give

Niger is over twice the whole south east , with far less population than imo state

Niger has water n fertile land ....why not use niger, kebbi n zamfara if they are serious

Why wont i be suspicious when even the states they listed in the north are christian dominated states

There is something fishy about this whole plan ...if u cant see it ,u are either part of the plan or blind

Show me any tribe in history that has given fulani land to settle and where not eventually overuned by fulanis

7 Likes

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2019
IgboMoslem:

Together, we can.

yimu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by deomelo: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2019
mrvitalis:

One there is no anti anybody

If we are sincere about this solution ,there is no need to have any settlement in the south

North has far more land than south ....if we are sincere south east n south south should not even be on this plan ....this places have barely enough land to farm n live now u want them to give thousands of hectares for what

Im from imo ...my inherited land is less than a plot ...a plot in my village is over a million up to 3 million in a good site

So where would imo get land to give

Niger is over twice the whole south east , with far less population than imo state

Niger has water n fertile land ....why not use niger, kebbi n zamfara if they are serious

Why wont i be suspicious when even the states they listed in the north are christian dominated states

There is something fishy about this whole plan ...if u cant see it ,u are either part of the plan or blind

Show me any tribe in history that has given fulani land to settle and where not eventually overuned by fulanis

They did not take or force you to give up your land and by law, the FG cannot take your land.

It's a voluntary program and you've said no and the FG don move on already so you too move on and stop wailing.

Shows that to you people, it's not really about land, it's all about hate and intolerance.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by lastmessenger: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2019
deomelo:

Foo.l listen you will not get an inch of land in the South.

1 Like

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by deomelo: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2019
lastmessenger:
Foo.l listen you will not get an inch of land in the South.

We don't want your malnourished erosion ravaged land, you can eat your land. We don wove on so stop disturbing us with your cries and wailing.

1 Like

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by superlightning: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2019
A long epistle of political correctness.

Ask the indigenes of Zango kataf in southern kaduna what Fulani herdsmen have done to them and their lands. Must you be a victim before you learn?

Movement is free and fair, but movement with an unpleasant agenda is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by mrvitalis(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2019
deomelo:

They did not take or force you to give up your land and by law, the FG cannot take your land.

It's a voluntary program and you've said no and the FG don move on already so you too move on and stop wailing.

Shows that to you people, it's not really about land, it's all about hate and intolerance.
Its the fulanis who has been treating the southern nigeria especially the igbos

From our business to 2023 presidency

North south move on
Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by gratiaeo(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2019
Am with oni of Ife and Soyinka on this Ruga bullshit whatever other yoruba Muslim are saying is just waste of time

3 Likes

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by Efewestern: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
deomelo:

We don't want your malnourished erosion ravaged land , you can eat your land. We don wove on so stop disturbing us with your cries and wailing.

The same man who goes about accusing others of hate is here spilling hate towards another region, you are one of the biggest Hypocrite on this Forum, all you past comments are filled with hate and bitterness towards SE, yet when they voice their displeasure towards this RUGA settlement, you are always the first person to accuse them of hate, have you no shame?

You have no moral right to accuse anyone here, because you are worst, don't bother mentioning me.

6 Likes

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by austinsmat(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Reason you put your email is for them to contact you and give your some brown envelope.we no your type, Joe Igbokwu type,plz stop this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2019
orisa37:
Hausas are Nigerians. Fulanis are Arab-Immigrants.
Fulanis must go back to Fouta Jalon.

Fulanis turn Hausas to Koros in their lands.
Fulani have been living in Nigeria for more than 600years,so they are as Nigerian as any one of us.And the ruga solution,is the only way out of this Farmer and Herd men never ending cycle of violence.The ruga settlement are only going to be open in northern states,on lands donated by the state government.I see no reason Igbos are barking like dogs over this issue.This people are inciting hate against all northern Muslims.And we the Muslims know who are to blame we the killing start.
Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by superlightning: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Fulani have been living in Nigeria for more than 600years,so they are as Nigerian as any one of us.And the ruga solution,is the only way out of this Farmer and Herd men never ending cycle of violence.The ruga settlement are only going to be open in northern states,on lands donated by the state government.I see no reason Igbos are barking like dogs over this issue.This people are inciting hate against all northern Muslims.And we the Muslims know who are to blame we the killing start.

You and your fellow Fulani are the dogs and pigs barking on 30 days ultimatum. Bambi Allah spirit will never leave you losers.

You have been exposed and shall continue to be exposed.

Come to the east, work hard and purchase a land if the owners are willing to sell. Did we force you losers to sell land to us in the north? Did we get the land for free? Lazy cow-fagging losers.

5 Likes

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2019
superlightning:

You and your fellow Fulani are the dogs and pigs barking on 30 days ultimatum. Bambi Allah spirit will never leave you losers.

You have been exposed and shall continue to be exposed.

Come to the east, work hard and purchase a land if the owners are willing to sell. Did we force you losers to sell land to us in the north? Did we get the land for free? Lazy cow-fagging losers.
Typical example of Igbo,always angry and antisocial.Agine,no body is asking for land in South east.Your kind are always busy putting their noses in matters that you have no business in.This is not about Fulani,this is not about land,it is about your hatred for Islam.And for info,i don't have a single Fulani in my family,but unlike you i was not programmed to hate,that is why i see Fulani as a human being like me.Better free yourself of hate or it will lead to the end of your kind.

1 Like

Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by TooMuchStuff: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2019
Whose Cow is this one
Re: Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill by superlightning: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Typical example of Igbo,always angry and antisocial.Agine,no body is asking for land in South east.Your kind are always busy putting their noses in matters that you have no business in.This is not about Fulani,this is not about land,it is about your hatred for Islam.And for info,i don't have a single Fulani in my family,but unlike you i was not programmed to hate,that is why i see Fulani as a human being like me.Better free yourself of hate or it will lead to the end of your kind.

Keep deluding yourself. Your taqiyya won't work on us even if it works on the Southwest. We are ready for you vampires.

Islam is inconsequential to me as long as they mind their own business. My grouse is with you marauding losers coming in the name of Allah to subjugate. Attempt it again and meet your Waterloo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying / Xenophobia: “destroy Your MTN Sim” Soft Revolt Sweep Across Nigeria / Did Osinbajo among Those Hidden The Information against presidentMuhammad Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.