Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( (29819 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Rachelsblog(f): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2018
Lots of Dramas going on, on Twitter, This time a guy has revealed how he got blocked after his generosity was turned down..lol..The lady started it, he replied, she said the only language she understands in Money entering her bank account, And out of the goodness of his heart, he sent her N10, And the next thing she blocked..lol...

See the Convo below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-transfer-n10-to-lady-after-saying.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Rachelsblog(f): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2018
More

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by decatalyst(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Savagely sick boy grin

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Rachelsblog(f): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Last

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by folake4u(f): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2018
undecided Why's she feeling bad na?
Girls and entitlement sha.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Donald95(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Some Women too get long throat.

Just imagine if you marry this kind person and along the line, money stops flowing in, Na so guys with money will be sleeping with your wife anyhow.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by nanauju(f): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2018
Lol
And she's still embarrassing her family outside

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by udoka55555: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2018
I don't support the guy...
its just waste of money..
why send 10# when you know very well that they will charge you 50#?
this is stupidity.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by PointZerom: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE is more truthful than Twitter news.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by BigSarah(f): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2018
All these broke guys chuking head where it can't fit, she did right by blocking his immature asss

Contact me for your braided wigs this Owu(hunger) is too much
Details in my signature

I knew I was going to be hanged for this comment, nairaland males always looking for whom to throw cheap jabs at angry
And they'll still dm undecided

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Tokziby: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2018
These are the children of "For Better For stay, For worse For go".

Olosho pikin, shame yaff finish in their life, how can someone post her account number on a public sphere like twitter

Social media olosho everywhere...

12 Likes

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by nwosu35: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Lmao
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by KingLennon(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Meaning if he sent up to 100naira she would have collected grin.

6 Likes

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Estellar: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Monet attracts the female you want.
Struggles attract the female you need.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by spartan50(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Savage...
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by olanshi: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2018
OK... Next?
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Stupid girl, you can say that the guy is stingy, but that fact remains that the guy might be testing her for her response may be she wot someone that is grateful and he can start a relationship with. That is very possible scenario. The guy is king something...The lady is Queen something on their twitter accounts.. So the guy likely looking for his likes.
Look at it this way (because i have done many similar things).
May be, may be , if she appreciate him, and she turned it to fun, may be the guy has seen his future wife to roll with.
Many many years ago that i was introvert and very selective on whom to friend with, i did many tests on so called potential good looking girl friends, only one passed the test. She is currently my wife. Thats many years ago. I thank God i never regret for 1 day of marrying her. I would give her a lot of money to keep for me despite the fact that i know she needed some. I will demand for it at any time, at the peak of her needs. She would produce the money within few hours. Then i realized she wont go away from me no matter how. That was how she passed many tests.

Same thing happened to my cousin, she abandoned a very beautiful lady for similar thing this girl display for a Ghanaian bae. They are married now. Just because the guy works in multinational oil firm, her former girl was just throwing money away up and down and will never appreciate him even if only 10k. Someone you never married to. Wasting money and foods anyhow at home and she never care. Uptil now she never marry. Some unmarried ladies need to appreciate things the way it is. Some guys have money, good future, but are scared to marry due to somethings like this. And it is applicable to some ungrateful guys too who takes some good girl for granted until they slip away. Be guided with wisdom.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by RexTramadol1: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Amaka disappoint me .

Soso disappointment o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by sanpipita(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Our yoots really need to find something better doing, can't believe this conversation happened, and its twitter again where these yoots spend their productive time on tweeting inanities just to be 'famous'

2 Likes

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by johnstar(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Forzap: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:

this is stupidity.

it's just fun and to mock the lady, he hasn't even spend #100 all together sef

12 Likes

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2018
them olosho never fail!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by HypocriticalMod: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2018
See her face like rotten moi moi angry

udoka55555:

this is stupidity.
Does it matter?
Even if he sends 100k they will still charge the same 50 box.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2018
Oh tank God u said SOME
Donald95:
Some Women too get long throat.

Just imagine if you marry this kind person and along the line, money stops flowing in, Na so guys with money will be sleeping with your wife anyhow.

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by IME1: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2018
grin

Hilarious
Some women be embarrassing womankind since time immemorial

1 Share

Re: Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2018
udoka55555:
this is stupidity.
Is it your money??

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.